reallovesexdolls.com

Will you forgive us?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
pillsburydub
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Will you forgive us?

Post by pillsburydub »

Sad to hear it! Bought my first and only doll from you guys a year back, couldn't be happier with it! Wishing you guys the best

TMIA

Post by TMIA »

I'm glad I found this thread. I was going to write a review on my experience shopping with RLSD, but I'm going to rethink that now. It's not that I had a BAD experience, it's just that I just felt a bit let down from the complete lack of communication. I sent 3 e-mails with no reply, I never got a shipping notification or tracking number, and I got factory pics 2 weeks late. The package arrived as a complete surprise, and it really threw off my schedule. I did however get to communicate a little bit via PM here on the forums, so that really helped a lot. I can certainly see why things went that way. Family is the most important thing! (And I'm honestly a little jealous you guys are setting up your own school with your clan. That's super cool. I hate public schools.) I got my order just fine and everything worked out, so it's not like I have much to complain about. I hope everything is going well for you guys.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Thank you for your support and understanding TMIA, we appreciate it very much! It's nearing 2 months since we posted this thread so it's old news now really, but the school has been an overwhelming success since then. My granddaughter, who is one of the kids attending, just got her first report card and it was straight A's! Very proud!

I'd like to clear up some things said in your post...though this reply is only a pubic response, I sent you a much more detailed one via PM. =) The 2 messages you sent via our general message form was the same question as in the PM you sent to us here, which we replied to within 12 hours. Your order was updated as shipped and tracking uploaded on Sept 15th when the factory sent us the info, albeit the day after delivery =/. QC photos were sent to you with approval info the very same day we approved her. I also stated in my PM that I can see from your perspective how you may have thought what you did and I hope that I was able to help.

I'd also like to take this time to say to everyone, (as is stated on the general messages form)... "If you are a current customer, please log into your RLSD account and send us a message there, as customer messages take priority and will be answered within 1 business day or less."

:glou:
Cheers, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

INFORMATIONS