reallovesexdolls.com

All about implanted hair?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: All about implanted hair?

Post by seagull »

There is a technique for brushing implanted hair, don't remember the actual post but it was suggested putting one hand on the head holding the hair firmly against the skull while starting at the ends of the hair strands and gradually working your way up to the head :)

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

seagull wrote:There is a technique for brushing implanted hair, don't remember the actual post but it was suggested putting one hand on the head holding the hair firmly against the skull while starting at the ends of the hair strands and gradually working your way up to the head :)
Yep I was there on that thread seagull, it does help but the hair loss isn't reduced much. This technique is probably better for longer hair, with hair mourned shoulder length it doesn't make much difference.

I've decided Amy is pretty much going to have a permanent dishevelled look, it's not a bad style, it's a style!
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

jta6SB4rWv8B
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jta6SB4rWv8B »

Jimpink wrote:
seagull wrote:There is a technique for brushing implanted hair, don't remember the actual post but it was suggested putting one hand on the head holding the hair firmly against the skull while starting at the ends of the hair strands and gradually working your way up to the head :)
Yep I was there on that thread seagull, it does help but the hair loss isn't reduced much. This technique is probably better for longer hair, with hair mourned shoulder length it doesn't make much difference.

I've decided Amy is pretty much going to have a permanent dishevelled look, it's not a bad style, it's a style!
:lol:

Mine also has implanted hair and i'm finding hair strands everywhere!
But she's a beauty with her long brown hair

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Tomboys can be cute :)

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

seagull wrote:Tomboys can be cute :)
Ohhhhh yeah. Amy's getting the chop soon...
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

Shaneo07

Post by Shaneo07 »

Anyone have a tpe head with implanted hair does it fall out faster than silicone or at about the same rate?

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

That's a great question, those dolls have gorgeous hair!!! 8O 8O 8O 8)

sine

Post by sine »

Wanted to provide my own update on this.

1. RLSD was able to help me request a custom, darker shade of hair, as can be seen here. I recommend just referencing other wig colors so the factory knows what to go for.

2. The material used for the head is noticeably stiffer than TPE.

3. The QC could do a bit of improvement, as some a couple of strands seem to have been dyed an auburn red instead - easy to fix yourself.

I personally like the texture and softness of the hair over synthetic. I also like that it wouldn't move around like a wig. However I think the synthetic looks better for photography if you're going for lighter shades, as I'm guessing the original hair had to be bleached, which compromises the realism. Cannot confirm if it tangles long term since I stowed it away and didn't put it to use.

sine

Post by sine »

QC pic of the implanted hair:

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

That hair punching looks pretty good. Is the thickness constant all over the head?
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

WOW 8O

That looks great!

Shaneo07

Post by Shaneo07 »

Looks really good close to what my girl was spose to have but she ended up having this
4167   IMG_8036 (1).jpg
4167 IMG_8036 (1).jpg (464.45 KiB) Viewed 1097 times
She was spose to have dirty blonde they are remaking her now but this is a good factory shot of brown hair on a tpe girl

joybbdoll

Post by joybbdoll »

sine wrote:I tried to gather more about implanted hair but there doesn't seem to be much on this topic.

1. Does anyone have photos of the blonde+human implanted hair under non-studio lighting? I've only seen promotional pics for black implanted hair.

2. I see only the choice of black/brown/blonde on RLSD's page, which ones of the following do they correspond to?

3. Is there a way to get the other hair colors through RLSD? I'm trying to implement a honey blonde look to match my IRL spouse's look. I think she resembles a Pantone 14-1041 TPX Golden Apricot textile paper swatch under neutral household LED lighting (3000K, 850 lumens). Most wigs seem to have a bleached platinum blonde look instead.

4. How do you care for human implanted hair anyway? Mild mixture of shampoo and conditioner? I presume there's hair dye on it that gets washed out after repeated washes?

Thanks so much!
You can spray some care lotion first, or spray some water, and then stroke it with your hand. If you feel that there are no knots, hold down the root of the hair and comb again. Do not comb down forcefully, as it will break hair easily.

Dustychipmunk
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dustychipmunk »

I have a Starpery, Rozanne, with implanted real human hair, and she shed a lot at first, like a new carpet, but that seems to have gotten a lot better with time. It's probably because during the tedious implanting process some hair strands are implanted more firmly than others. There are pictures in the doll album if you search starpery. The real human hair makes her feel much more real for me. I have her hair in a ponytail most of the time and that keeps the tangles way down. To brush out tangles is easy in a ponytail, you grab the hair at the tie/hair elastic firmly with one hand and brush with a good hair brush starting at the ends slowly working up an inch or 2 at a time with your other hand. It takes 1 to 2 minutes to brush it out everytime I take her out, best to stay on top of it (same is true for wigs, but it's much more important with Implanted human hair for cost reasons).

Synthetic_Newbie

Post by Synthetic_Newbie »

Dustychipmunk wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:13 am I have a Starpery, Rozanne, with implanted real human hair, and she shed a lot at first, like a new carpet, but that seems to have gotten a lot better with time. It's probably because during the tedious implanting process some hair strands are implanted more firmly than others. There are pictures in the doll album if you search starpery. The real human hair makes her feel much more real for me. I have her hair in a ponytail most of the time and that keeps the tangles way down. To brush out tangles is easy in a ponytail, you grab the hair at the tie/hair elastic firmly with one hand and brush with a good hair brush starting at the ends slowly working up an inch or 2 at a time with your other hand. It takes 1 to 2 minutes to brush it out everytime I take her out, best to stay on top of it (same is true for wigs, but it's much more important with Implanted human hair for cost reasons).
Does the implanted hair increase the realism? Also, do you find there are more tangles when you lie her down, or is there not much of a difference from when she is upright?

INFORMATIONS