reallovesexdolls.com

All about implanted hair?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
sine

All about implanted hair?

Post by sine »

I tried to gather more about implanted hair but there doesn't seem to be much on this topic.

1. Does anyone have photos of the blonde+human implanted hair under non-studio lighting? I've only seen promotional pics for black implanted hair.

2. I see only the choice of black/brown/blonde on RLSD's page, which ones of the following do they correspond to?

3. Is there a way to get the other hair colors through RLSD? I'm trying to implement a honey blonde look to match my IRL spouse's look. I think she resembles a Pantone 14-1041 TPX Golden Apricot textile paper swatch under neutral household LED lighting (3000K, 850 lumens). Most wigs seem to have a bleached platinum blonde look instead.

4. How do you care for human implanted hair anyway? Mild mixture of shampoo and conditioner? I presume there's hair dye on it that gets washed out after repeated washes?

Thanks so much!

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: All about implanted hair?

Post by silicon »

I wouild have thought once the hair need a combe and became,s notted it might start falling out is that right i dont know.

Itwasntmemate

Post by Itwasntmemate »

sine wrote:I tried to gather more about implanted hair but there doesn't seem to be much on this topic.

1. Does anyone have photos of the blonde+human implanted hair under non-studio lighting? I've only seen promotional pics for black implanted hair.

2. I see only the choice of black/brown/blonde on RLSD's page, which ones of the following do they correspond to?

3. Is there a way to get the other hair colors through RLSD? I'm trying to implement a honey blonde look to match my IRL spouse's look. I think she resembles a Pantone 14-1041 TPX Golden Apricot textile paper swatch under neutral household LED lighting (3000K, 850 lumens). Most wigs seem to have a bleached platinum blonde look instead.

4. How do you care for human implanted hair anyway? Mild mixture of shampoo and conditioner? I presume there's hair dye on it that gets washed out after repeated washes?

Thanks so much!
This is a very good subject you have brought up as now more and more manufacturers are stating to do this. Artificial implant, human hair implant. I've just bought a doll from Stapery and requested Artifical implated hair so it will be interesting what happens. If it fails I can always go back to having a good quality wig.
6YE TPE 165cm D cup Olivia
Starpery head & body silicone 151cm Rong (YUQING)

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

SyntheticHair_Black_front3.jpg
SyntheticHair_Black_front3.jpg (115.11 KiB) Viewed 4270 times
SyntheticHair_Black_2.jpg
SyntheticHair_Black_2.jpg (149.21 KiB) Viewed 4270 times
SyntheticHair_Brown_front.jpg
SyntheticHair_Brown_front.jpg (142.56 KiB) Viewed 4270 times
SyntheticHair_Brown_2.jpg
SyntheticHair_Brown_2.jpg (214.02 KiB) Viewed 4270 times
SyntheticHair_Blonde_front.jpg
SyntheticHair_Blonde_front.jpg (121.68 KiB) Viewed 4270 times
SyntheticHair_Blonde_2.jpg
SyntheticHair_Blonde_2.jpg (212.99 KiB) Viewed 4270 times

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

JJb_ing

Post by JJb_ing »

Do you recommend synthetic or human hair? What are the Advantages vs disadvantages for either one other than cost which is minimal. I am stuck on picking from between them.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

We personally like Synthethic better. The human hair seems to tangle easier and isn't as shiny.
The synthetic hair is silky and smooth. Just gorgeous!

Kindest Regards,
Stacey
:glou:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Check out muesky6969, considerable experience plugging hair into a doll
Wheezer has sealed a small Merkin wig onto a TPE doll, it can be removed
The tangle issue is mostly with long shoulder length hair, I have a preference for shorter hair :)

TPEandLeather

Post by TPEandLeather »

Does the implanted hair fall out easily? It looks gorgeous but I've seen some people say the implanted pubic hair falls out, would the same thing be likely to happen on the head? I'd be getting synthetic hair if that makes a difference
Candy - Aiko Doll 63cm (anime face)
Yura - Aiko Doll 63cm (aiko face)
John - VG fabric body + RLSD male head #N2
Leo - RF Dolls 140cm male

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I really wish there was implanted eyebrows upgrade. RLSD said they'd ask the factory if they'd support that feature. Either they forgot to ask or the answer was no.

Bug report: if user chooses implant hair on a individual head, the mouth option hides. However if no mouth option was clicked before this, the add to cart button will fail (no error). User must select this option before clicking implant. I know that you can't have an enhanced mouth with implants, but the cart can't bypass the option correctly.

With older heads like #162, it still uses the old eye color selection. But it is missing the length selection for hair implants. These heads should be working off the same template so they are work the same way. I have a bad feeling pages are made with copy and paste and updates will always be scattered.

I recommend adding a lipstick color selection. I always have to manually specify.

JJb_ing

Post by JJb_ing »

Ordered the synthetic option. Thanks for the input, also would like to know if there is an eyebrow option. That would be fantastic.

The Head is harder tpe so I seen people say they're okay with the head hair option.

I got the 172d with pubic hair implant option and it did fall out completely, but I was warned by orders that it would. Don't know why they even have that option when it comes out like that. .It also didn't look that good, better to glue pubic hair, I think that was what was recommend from others on the forum for tpe dolls.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

DexterQuest
muesky6969 hand punched a male dolls eyebrows, doable, needs a lot of patience :)

Itwasntmemate

Post by Itwasntmemate »

Just received my doll from <removed, Rule 12> with implanted hair. Oh WoW guys if any of you have ever had an Asian GF, Partner then your in for a treat....the realism of black hair scattered across the bedroom floor and living area you’ll be impressed :D
Yes spent the weekend brushing her hair, got the knots and clumps out and it look fabulous now & very very realistic.
I believe it will take a week to settle down.
Part of the enjoyment of loving your Asian GF is brushing her hair and cleaning up the mess. :multi:
I will write more about it in a review in a few weeks and see what’s happening then.
Last edited by Nescio50 on Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Rule 12 of the RoC.
6YE TPE 165cm D cup Olivia
Starpery head & body silicone 151cm Rong (YUQING)

goldbach
Apprentice
Apprentice

SFS - Re: All about implanted hair?

Post by goldbach »

DexterQuest wrote:I really wish there was implanted eyebrows upgrade. RLSD said they'd ask the factory if they'd support that feature. Either they forgot to ask or the answer was no.

Bug report: if user chooses implant hair on a individual head, the mouth option hides. However if no mouth option was clicked before this, the add to cart button will fail (no error). User must select this option before clicking implant. I know that you can't have an enhanced mouth with implants, but the cart can't bypass the option correctly.
I didn't know that. I ended up with an awesome head with implants, but no enhanced mouth. Wish that were more prominently advertised. I don't feel like I was misled, and the mouth option doesn't work for me anyway, but it would have been good to have the option.

Lorna-+DD

Post by Lorna-+DD »

My WM 167 has one head with black implanted synthetic hair & it's very nice., lustrous & easy to comb. I did get her with longer hair, 24 or 28 inches I can't remember...if I could do it over I would get shorter length but I still like her the way she is. I have other heads for wigs cause it's nice to change em up too.
You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

My experience with synthetic implanted hair is that, yes I'm very happy with it but the downside is maintaining it. Yet to do any sort of wash as I'm worried that it'll go horribly wrong! My main problem is just simply brushing it, each time multiple hairs fall out so constant brushing will mean it won't last as long.

Just ordered a new head from SM and this time the hair is blond, it seems much thicker so whether that's down to the technician that did the punching it or it's the difference between 6-8 weeks of normal use I'm not sure.

Still recommend this option, plus as said above, you can always chuck a wig on over the top which is what Amy is going to get when she develops a bald spot!
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

INFORMATIONS