sanhuiofficial.com

No Nonoka Is Good Nonoka: Plans For More AIO Heights? Heads?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
wynncamp52

No Nonoka Is Good Nonoka: Plans For More AIO Heights? Heads?

Post by wynncamp52 »

Hello Mike, Sanhui, all yuse guys! Hope you are well!

Well, I'm sure others have been asking, so just add this one to the pile. Does Sanhui plan on producing AIO dolls of different heights, featuring different heads? Marya is very, very pretty, but not worth the extra 500 big ones, IMO. And I just do not find the Nonoka face attractive at all. In fact, I find it just plain unappealing. No Nonoka is good Nonoka. I just can't get enough of no Nonoka. I am not interested in the AIO at all for these reasons. I'm sure I'm not alone. Some of the doll lovers on here just may be afraid to say anything, as some TDF members can sometimes be a little sensitive to what they interpret as being negative. Again, to end on a positive note: Love the Marya head. Hate the price.

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: No Nonoka Is Good Nonoka: Plans For More AIO Heights? He

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Hey,

We do have plans to add more AIO dolls in the future, not it may take us a while to get it done, please have patience with us.

Mike.

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

I'm confused by your post. You are aware that there is a Maria AIO and she is the same price as the Nonoka AIO? The $500 upcharge for the Maria head only applies non-AIO dolls. Perhaps I missed your point.

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

HornedPear wrote:I'm confused by your post. You are aware that there is a Maria AIO and she is the same price as the Nonoka AIO? The $500 upcharge for the Maria head only applies non-AIO dolls. Perhaps I missed your point.
Hi, HornedPear. I hope you are well.

You did miss my point. My query is about other AIO bodies/heights as well as faces. I apologize if it wasn't clear in the post, but it was made apparent in the subject line. Therefore, the upcharge is unfair for buyers (excluding avid collectors with money to burn), which is why I wanted to know about other body types and future AIO dolls to begin with, assuming it must be cheaper to produce Marya as an AIO than as a stand alone head. I don't mind buying non AIO dolls, but just thought it to be prudent to ask. Sanhui is my favorite doll and I want to see the AIO excel. Currently, I am not interested in the AIO as is. I'm not alone. A lot of queries have been made by other TDF members who are reluctant, but who are also hopeful in future possibilities. Would like to see more, less childlike, faces, as well. Nonoka, obviously, was a definite miss for me.

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

Mike+Sanhui wrote:Hey,

We do have plans to add more AIO dolls in the future, not it may take us a while to get it done, please have patience with us.

Mike.
Thanks, Mike! I should have probably mentioned in my post that the 160 cm body is also a miss for me, which is why I mentioned body heights in the post to begin with. As I think I've mentioned to you before, there's only a couple of bodies I prefer, the 156 cm being my favorite build. The odd waist to bust to hip ratio on the 160 cm can make it sort of a challenge when buying form fitting clothes, especially here in the states. Would love to see a 156 cm AIO with the number 17 head, for my personal preference, anyway. Would eventually love to see the AIO represented in all body types and heads. It would be excellent to be able to have either an AIO or non AIO choice with each one. For all I know, this could be Sanhui's plan all along. If so, then kudos to you guys.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

OR maybe create a modular AIO mold where you can switch heads... :P
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

I would seriously be down for an Elf AIO

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

esquisseallure wrote:OR maybe create a modular AIO mold where you can switch heads... :P
Hi, esquisseallure! That does sound intriguing. I'll be happy if Nonoka isn't my only head of choice, and the 160 isn't the only body type.

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

Lustforlife wrote:I would seriously be down for an Elf AIO
Hmm...Not into elves, myself, but if that would blow you out of the water, personally, sounds like a winner. I am sure there are those who just love Nonoka, as well as the 160 cm body, and that's great, for them. I'm all for people getting what they want out of it all. But I'd like to get something great, as well.

INFORMATIONS