betterlovedoll.com

Back again with a new documentary!

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.

persontheguy

Re: Back again with a new documentary!

Post by persontheguy »

Everard's life is touching. Its not perfect, but he does acknowledge the bad while making the best of things.
Signatures are overrated.

Rowsdower

Post by Rowsdower »

That's the most beautiful doll documentary I've seen yet, and I thought I'd seen all of them. Everard was in another one I'd seen before, and I've often hoped I'd run across him here. Judging by some preliminary research, he's been in the hobby for over 15 years, before most of the leading manufacturers today even started, probably even before our Arthur1960 started collecting. Quite a pioneer.

suppy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by suppy »

compliments on the documentary,high production and alot to chew on.I will have a look at some of your other content
entertaining stuff Cheers!
Dolly/Holly YL157E
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=142620

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi Sophie, somehow I had completely missed your excellent documentary first time around so finding it on the forum this morning was a nice treat. It's also up on YouTube so I was able to watch it on my TV with surround sound (recommended!). You did such a good job with this film, aside from approaching the subject in a sensitive manner you also captured some nice little 'moments' with some excellent camera work. Nice job with the editing too, my daughter has made a few films herself as a journo so I can appreciate the work involved, especially those location scenes, definitely required viewing for all doll lovers!

INFORMATIONS