https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

The Right Stuff

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Iris Beldam
Doll
Doll

Re: The Right Stuff

Post by Iris Beldam »

Yes, microbes work well and quickly, even if it takes several (and sometimes even tens) of hours to print the 3D elements.

Like Gizem, the 1:6's are also a bit jealous and would like to have a rocket. But at their scale, we will quickly exhaust JB's plastic stock. We have already taken a lot from the orange PLA reel (remember that we need to finish before Halloween :whistle: ).
But now, it is getting late and here it is dark. I'll go to bed, I'll tell you the rest of the story tomorrow.
I will have dreams full of stars.

CCKobz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by CCKobz »

I really appreciate your story! It is an artful expression of talent :thumbs_up:

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Post by Michael1968 »

awwww man, looks like chicken is back on the menu.... :haha4:

Excellent story line. I too am excited to catch the next episode and staying tuned :D

Iris Beldam
Doll
Doll

Post by Iris Beldam »

After the success of the prototype, the "microbes" begin industrial production of the final rocket. This will be identical but enlarged to 150%.
The Right Stuff - The race to conquer space

Episode III - Building the rocket (3D print)

They start by building the cockpit with the 3D printer. This is an important part and it helps to verify that the size is correct.
They found in JB's stock a reel of orange PLA that will fit perfectly for their project.
Image Image

Then, the others pieces are printed and checked.
It's a process that long many hours.
Finally, their impatience is satisfied and all the pieces are gathered in the assembly hall.
Image Image

This time, the size is good and Prunelle fits easily into the cockpit.

For the decoration, they will follow my advice and use the plotter. This will go much faster than painting, although they will still have to paint a few things.
Some facts and specifications of the rocket:
  • The model is from thingiverse, Mole's rocket
  • Height 34 cm (factor 150% from original)
  • Total time to print (for 3 elements) is about 26 hours
  • Assembling is done with super glue
  • Cost ~ less than 5 € (is it expensive? remember that we dolls are totally stranger to time and money notions)
Humans need millions on parts to built a rocket, while dolls need only three!

Original files (STL models) are converted to GCODE (for 3D printer) using the CURA slicer.
This is here, where we can reduced/increase the size of the model.
Image Image
The "microbes" must have made a lot of effort to learn all this technology.

I was the one who taught them and now they have mastered it all. The 3D printer is impressive for them, and must be used with care, because you can injure yourself with it: the nozzle heats up to over 200 ° C and the bed (the plate! not where you sleep :roll: ) easily rises to 60 ° C. Even for me, it is risky use. As they were serious, I also showed them how to use another dangerous machine: the plotter.

This will be the subject of the next episode.

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

Impressive work by the microbes!
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Post by Michael1968 »

Really impressive. Got me curious now but I'm hiding my debit card before my minxes discover this and attempt a rocketry project behind my back. Their interdimensional teleportation device made such a mess today :lol:

Iris Beldam
Doll
Doll

Post by Iris Beldam »

I'm not going to keep you waiting for the second part of the construction: a short episode where the microbes use the plotter.

For those who do not know this kind of machine, it is simply an XY table equipped with a blade. This allows you to make precise cuts of paper, vinyl and even fabrics.

Since the rocket design is very geometric, it was faster to program the patterns than to spend time painting them. We had black vinyl sticker in stock, so we could do that quickly. The microbes quickly learned how to use it and happy to see that the result came out in seconds.

Episode IV - Building the rocket (The plotter)

Their project is to make a two-colors rocket for Halloween, orange and black.
As the body is made with orange PLA, the other decorations can be quickly cut out of black vinyl.

We have to be very careful with the blade because we could cut ourselves.
Prunelle controls the smooth running of operations.
Image Image

As you may have noticed, Prunelle is the chief engineer and designed the rocket. Cynthia and Saphira are more of the workers.

In the photos, the cut-out parts have already been removed. This helps to show the shape of the cutouts better.

The shape of the drawings was first measured on the rocket, then programmed in the machine's software: Silhouette studio.
It is not very complicated.
Most of them are small trapezoids, and since there are functions to copy, paste, duplicate, mirror, it doesn't take much time.
In the next episode, which you are all waiting for, you will see about the completed rocket and the preparation operations on the launch pad. Stay tuned!

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

CCKobz wrote:I really appreciate your story! It is an artful expression of talent :thumbs_up:
We have a lot of talented people on TDF and also a lot of stories in the miniature section (unfortunately I don't have time to read everything, I apologize to Kim, Lexi, LR and many others). In the same genre, the Teddy Babes section is not bad either (and they also sometimes mix with the minis).
But in the end, the most talented are always the dolls :wink: .
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

JustinBridou wrote:
CCKobz wrote:I really appreciate your story! It is an artful expression of talent :thumbs_up:
We have a lot of talented people on TDF and also a lot of stories in the miniature section (unfortunately I don't have time to read everything, I apologize to Kim, Lexi, LR and many others).
8O You don't know what you're missing!
In the same genre, the Teddy Babes section is not bad either (and they also sometimes mix with the minis).
But in the end, the most talented are always the dolls :wink: .
Duh. That's why Iris and me do the storytelling ;)
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Kim wrote:...You don't know what you're missing!
Alas yes! because Iris tells me everything that I missed, so I am obliged to revise and start again at the beginning the stories of which I missed episodes.
Kim wrote:...Duh. That's why Iris and me do the storytelling ;)
Sure! you dolls work harder than us and I wonder how you do it. Besides, Iris promised me that before giving a hug tonight, she would publish a new episode where we see the completed rocket. I believe she is already preparing it on my second PC.
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

Iris Beldam
Doll
Doll

Post by Iris Beldam »

Now, let's stop the technique and make way for the human adventure, uh ... I mean the adventure of microbes.

Episode V - Final preparation

The completed rocket arrived on the launch pad.
The microbes are proud of their work and decoration: because that's exactly what they wanted.
Image Image

Cynthia is particularly excited and wonders why we are waiting to take off.

Prunelle: Cynthia, do you want to pilot the rocket ?
Cynthia: oh, it's a great honor. Of course, I want.
Prunelle: OK, me and Saphira will follow the rocket at distance.

Cynthia: But have you found a solution against the impact of the supersonic blast?
I wouldn't want to suffer the same shock as the rabbit!.

Prunelle: Yes. See, I designed a special helmet for you, and you won't need a spacesuit.

Cynthia: Let's try it right away.

The helmet is really well suited, but it might scare the inhabitants of space.
Image Image

Cynthia: hey, what are we waiting now ?
Image Image
OK, I promise Cynthia. Get in the rocket, you take off in the next episode :wink:

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

They did great work on the rocket!
BTW I love Prunelle's toptail!

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Post by Michael1968 »

Not only are they top of their field in minx physics and rocketry they have great sense of style and sophistication in fashion. Beautiful rocket, well done :)

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

Great story and a beautiful rocket. I only hope that Cynthia can steer better than Gizem.
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

I'm confident she learned to drive a Tesla Roadster :roll:

INFORMATIONS