https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

The Right Stuff

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Iris Beldam
Doll
Doll

The Right Stuff

Post by Iris Beldam »

Let me tell you a little story in episodes, with the "Microbes". As you may already know, this is the sweet name given to the 1 / 12th mini here.
Cynthia, Saphira and Prunelle will be the heroes of this epic.

They saw their big sisters having lots of vehicles, cars, motorcycles and even boats, but nothing for them.
So they decided to build their own machine. Since they had been nice to me, I let them use whatever materials they needed.

They simply decided to build a rocket! 8O

And they set themselves the challenge of launching it before Halloween, which leaves them not even a month.
They allowed me to take pictures, as long as I didn't spy on them. I just limited myself to checking that they were still safe and gave them some advice.

Here is their story:
The Right Stuff - The race to conquer space

Episode I - The prototype

The first thing to do was to find a hall to assemble the rocket. They found a box of the right size, then started using the 3D printer.
They had already found a rocket plan on Thingiverse, luckily it wasn't a Saturn 5.
Image Image

They manufactured the various parts with care, then transported them to the assembly hall.
Image Image

Cynthia and Saphira were a bit surprised by the small size of the rocket, but Prunelle said it was only a prototype at a reduced scale.

And she shows them that it is difficult, although they are small, to get into the cockpit.

Indeed it is narrow. But first we have to build a scale model and test it, because going into space cannot be improvised and we have to check everything first.

The assembly begins, but with some setbacks. Fortunately, as with anything mechanical, a good kick puts things back in place :roll: .
Image Image

Now, we can install the pilot: we will use an animal, because we do not want to risk the life of a doll. A rabbit will do just fine!
Image Image

Everything is perfect, all that remains is to paint the rocket and transport it to the launch pad.
Don't miss the next episode: "a rabbit in space" :wink:

John100

Re: The Right Stuff

Post by John100 »

What cute little dolls

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

Gizem is so envious of their rocket. She won't leave me alone until she has one too.
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Post by Michael1968 »

I suddenly have an appetite for roast rabbit :lol:

GOTE

Post by GOTE »

The Right Stuff is a great Movie.

There was a demon that lived in the air.
They said whoever challenged him would die.
Their controls would freeze up, their planes would buffet wildly, and they would disintegrate.
The demon lived at Mach 1 on the meter, seven hundred and fifty miles an hour, where the air could no longer move out of the way.
He lived behind a barrier through which they said no man could ever pass.
They called it the sound barrier.
"You're born, you live and you die.
There are no do-overs, no second chances to make things right if you frak 'em up the first time.
Not in this life, anyway.

Like I said, you make your choices and you live with them. And in the end you are those choices.''

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

You can't say Phicens don't have ambition. It seems the smaller ones have even more ambition!
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Michael1968 wrote:I suddenly have an appetite for roast rabbit :lol:
I also know the recipe for the rabbit with cherries, it's excellent :lol: .

I see everyone knows their classics :wink: . Iris didn't say everything, but it seems to me that we watched this film together a short while ago. Fortunately, it is not Saturn V, because with its 110 m high, it would already be more than 9 m on the scale of "microbes" and 18 m for 1:6. They would have struggled to find a box of this size.

They must have also read the "Tintin" comic books: remember, the first rocket was also a small prototype (and which explodes! But fortunately, there was no rabbit on board) and the final rocket was still great.
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

We also practice with smaller rockets before we venture to the Saturn V. Besides it is not yet painted.
Attachments
15BB6AFC-7FE9-413D-AB75-5B1CCC31B914.jpeg
15BB6AFC-7FE9-413D-AB75-5B1CCC31B914.jpeg (47.14 KiB) Viewed 874 times

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

GOTE

Post by GOTE »

Wolferich wrote:We also practice with smaller rockets before we venture to the Saturn V. Besides it is not yet painted.
I didn't want to mention it, but the rocket looks like a V2.
"You're born, you live and you die.
There are no do-overs, no second chances to make things right if you frak 'em up the first time.
Not in this life, anyway.

Like I said, you make your choices and you live with them. And in the end you are those choices.''

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

oh no phicens in space what next a phicen colony on the moon or mars? do they have space suits yet?

carlys_guy

Iris Beldam
Doll
Doll

Post by Iris Beldam »

The prototype of the rocket is now completed and painted. This operation took a long time and I advised the "microbes" to do otherwise for the final rocket.
They will have to learn to use a plotter, but for now let's start by testing the prototype.

We had to find a launch site, luckily, there is one available: the one at Kourou for Ariane 6!
As ESA has postponed the launch of this rocket to 2021 due to COVID19, we can therefore use the facilities at our convenience.
The Right Stuff - The race to conquer space

Episode II - The first launch

The rocket is on its launch pad, next to Ariane 6 which will not be launched that day.
Image Image

Let's not forget the pilot, who doesn't seem to know what to expect.

The microbes are not very patient, so they simplify the procedures to a minimum. A quick countdown will be enough:
3..2..1..Ignition!
Image Image

The rocket takes off perfectly and quickly. Under the acceleration the rabbit is a little crushed on its seat.
When the rocket passes the sound barrier, it takes the blast and is completely groggy.
Image Image

A telemetric control allows you to see that the rabbit has withstood the shock.
Protection must be provided for the pilot of the final version.

The flight is short because the tanks are small and fuel must be saved for the landing.
The "microbes" rocket returns to land at its starting point, vertically.
Image Image
This first flight is a success and full of lessons.
Now the "microbes" will be able to start building the "real" rocket.

But it will be in episode III ... to be continued.

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

They made quick progress :thumbs_up: I'm eager to see the next episode.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

Great story with the little ones. Gizem is very curious how it goes on and thinks about whether she should come to spy.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

funke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by funke »

Great story :thumbs_up: :D
Now the way is free for the little ones as soon as the racket is ready :lol:
Kind regards funke

click here for my dolls https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 6#p1690816