www.wmdolls.com

WM 173 cm H Cup - Big Butt Big Breast Doll Review

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: WM 173 cm H Cup - Big Butt Big Breast Doll Review

Post by Studio »

Wonderful, informative, honest review. I also love your wardrobe choices and photography. Enjoy your honeymoon.

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

btasqan wrote: has been built in a way that it does not allow forward bending and backward arching and only allows side rotation. That would seem the most closest if WM is using the same type of skeleton designs.
Yeah, because it seems to be tightened like hell. Back then I also tried hard, but was afraid too damaging her. In the end I asked my vendor and he confirmed that there definitely is one, i.e. it's possible to rotate. To be on the safe side I would advise you to do the same and get input from your vendor how to make that function work.
btasqan wrote: The above pose can be accomplished by pushing the shoulders forward, it then makes the back look straight.
Shrugging shoulders (what you describe) and the back joint are 2 separate functions that are available same time in the latest WM Doll skeleton, not either one or the other.

Atsuma

Post by Atsuma »

btasqan wrote:Thanks to you all for the good feedback.

@ Atsuma. Yes, if you want a removable, this is definetly the doll for it. As you can see by the pics, there is almost no difference between my pics and Silicones pics (he has fixed).
You can finally get all advantages of the removable without losing in the visual department. Because the doll is heavy, it is a big win. Also you can replace it if its tightness wears off.

What I suggest is that you cut the opening of the insert a bit. Make it like a funnel. I ve done this with previous doll inserts too and it makes entering so much easier. I helps to not slip off into the side walls.

Here an example of what I did with my insert. If you do this, just cut a little bit. I extended the entry like maybe 1 or 2 cm in diameter. And also only 1 or 2 cm in depth! It is just for making the entry easier as I said. Feels more naturaly too.
Image 1.jpg
Wow, brilliant. That’s an awesome idea and answered my next question about sensation before I asked it! Is the insert actually inside the doll in the pics from behind that you took earlier in the thread? If so, that’s very impressive that it’s so well hidden because I can’t tell at all.

I’ve also owned a 170H previously. She was heavy, but manageable. Do you find that the 173 is significantly heavier? Or is he weight difference just noticeable but reasonably manageable?

btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by btasqan »

MoviePilot wrote:
btasqan wrote: has been built in a way that it does not allow forward bending and backward arching and only allows side rotation. That would seem the most closest if WM is using the same type of skeleton designs.
Yeah, because it seems to be tightened like hell. Back then I also tried hard, but was afraid too damaging her. In the end I asked my vendor and he confirmed that there definitely is one, i.e. it's possible to rotate. To be on the safe side I would advise you to do the same and get input from your vendor how to make that function work.
btasqan wrote: The above pose can be accomplished by pushing the shoulders forward, it then makes the back look straight.
Shrugging shoulders (what you describe) and the back joint are 2 separate functions that are available same time in the latest WM Doll skeleton, not either one or the other.
Updated the front post with this information. Thank you. We just need an official confirmation though. In my opinion, the back joint is not meant to be bent forward or backward. I have encountered stiff joints, but this joint is not stiff, it seems locked.

About the shoulders. I am aware of those being seperate functions. I was just describing how Silicone probably got that pose pulled off. I doubt he bent the back forward. I have been having my doll in a similar straight back pose and I got that by pushing the shoulders a bit to the front. No back manipulation was needed, or lets better say possible. This doll allows for some great optical illusions. In a good way.

btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by btasqan »

Atsuma wrote:
btasqan wrote:Thanks to you all for the good feedback.

@ Atsuma. Yes, if you want a removable, this is definetly the doll for it. As you can see by the pics, there is almost no difference between my pics and Silicones pics (he has fixed).
You can finally get all advantages of the removable without losing in the visual department. Because the doll is heavy, it is a big win. Also you can replace it if its tightness wears off.

What I suggest is that you cut the opening of the insert a bit. Make it like a funnel. I ve done this with previous doll inserts too and it makes entering so much easier. I helps to not slip off into the side walls.

Here an example of what I did with my insert. If you do this, just cut a little bit. I extended the entry like maybe 1 or 2 cm in diameter. And also only 1 or 2 cm in depth! It is just for making the entry easier as I said. Feels more naturaly too.
Image 1.jpg
Wow, brilliant. That’s an awesome idea and answered my next question about sensation before I asked it! Is the insert actually inside the doll in the pics from behind that you took earlier in the thread? If so, that’s very impressive that it’s so well hidden because I can’t tell at all.

I’ve also owned a 170H previously. She was heavy, but manageable. Do you find that the 173 is significantly heavier? Or is he weight difference just noticeable but reasonably manageable?
1. Yes the insert is in. It has been optimized like in the pics described. As you can see, it is not noticable.

2. Yes this doll is much heavier. You will notice. The range locked back makes it manageable. I recommend wearing the gloves when trying to carry it, then you have better grip on the TPE. Because I have it stored in the box, getting it out is usually the hardest part. I usually keep it in the blanket it came with, this allows me to pull up the torso up by pulling up on the blanket, then with the bent legs, I can put my arm under the knees and get the whole doll lifted. I use the carrying bride pose that has been described in some threads, only that one arm is not under the back, but pulling on the blanket to keep the torso (which is wrapped in the blanket) in balance. The most weight is in the hips and legs, so the torso is relatively light compared to rest of the doll. You just need to keep it in balance.

Just use techniques that wont hurt your back when lifting. Once the doll is out of the box, it is much much easier to handle.

Switching from missionary to doggy is e.g. 10-15 seconds. Bend the legs to a kneeling position and close them together. Spin the doll to its side, then on all fours (because the back joint is range locked, you dont need to reposition the torso in the process). Adjust the hip, leg opening, arms and head to your liking.

Getting it to stand will need a bit of experimenting depending on how and where you want to make it stand. Just like other tall dolls.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Great review, been heavily considering this doll.

Atsuma

Post by Atsuma »

btasqan wrote:1. Yes the insert is in. It has been optimized like in the pics described. As you can see, it is not noticable.

2. Yes this doll is much heavier. You will notice. The range locked back makes it manageable. I recommend wearing the gloves when trying to carry it, then you have better grip on the TPE. Because I have it stored in the box, getting it out is usually the hardest part. I usually keep it in the blanket it came with, this allows me to pull up the torso up by pulling up on the blanket, then with the bent legs, I can put my arm under the knees and get the whole doll lifted. I use the carrying bride pose that has been described in some threads, only that one arm is not under the back, but pulling on the blanket to keep the torso (which is wrapped in the blanket) in balance. The most weight is in the hips and legs, so the torso is relatively light compared to rest of the doll. You just need to keep it in balance.

Just use techniques that wont hurt your back when lifting. Once the doll is out of the box, it is much much easier to handle.

Switching from missionary to doggy is e.g. 10-15 seconds. Bend the legs to a kneeling position and close them together. Spin the doll to its side, then on all fours (because the back joint is range locked, you dont need to reposition the torso in the process). Adjust the hip, leg opening, arms and head to your liking.

Getting it to stand will need a bit of experimenting depending on how and where you want to make it stand. Just like other tall dolls.
Hmm are you sure the back is locked with no joint or perhaps it’s just very tight? I also can be misunderstanding. However, if the back cannot be arched, that’s a real bummer. With my previous dolls, I use to regularly push forward on the back while simultaneously pushing down on the upper chest below the neck to get that arched back. Not only does it help tremendously with certain positions but I think it’s very attractive.

Also, would you be able to take a pic with the legs spread with the insert in?

btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by btasqan »

Atsuma wrote:
btasqan wrote:1. Yes the insert is in. It has been optimized like in the pics described. As you can see, it is not noticable.

Hmm are you sure the back is locked with no joint or perhaps it’s just very tight? I also can be misunderstanding. However, if the back cannot be arched, that’s a real bummer. With my previous dolls, I use to regularly push forward on the back while simultaneously pushing down on the upper chest below the neck to get that arched back. Not only does it help tremendously with certain positions but I think it’s very attractive.

Also, would you be able to take a pic with the legs spread with the insert in?
It could be very tight, but I doubt that. Yes if you need to overarch the back, then this doll might not be for you in case the joint locked as I assume. Maybe ask some of the other 173H owners here in the forum. It can be that my doll is different.

Ask Silicone viewtopic.php?f=267&t=121317&hilit=173

or

Bobhenry viewtopic.php?f=267&t=131675&hilit=173

I ll try and get one spread next time I make pics. What I can say is that this is the widest the vag gets:
Image 004.jpg
Image 004.jpg (2.55 MiB) Viewed 2883 times
Image 009.jpg
Image 009.jpg (2.37 MiB) Viewed 2883 times
Btw, the insert is in in the above images.

btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by btasqan »

Image Image Image Image

Marco87
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Marco87 »

Gorgeous!
Perhaps you have already said, what option did you choose for the breasts?
Is the skin tan or light tan?

Atsuma

Post by Atsuma »

btasqan wrote:It could be very tight, but I doubt that. Yes if you need to overarch the back, then this doll might not be for you in case the joint locked as I assume. Maybe ask some of the other 173H owners here in the forum. It can be that my doll is different.

I will definitely ask around. Thanks for the heads up! I’m just about ready to order.

And I would never be able to tell that’s an insert model if you didn’t tell me. That’s crazy how well it’s done. I was always afraid with inserts that there would be a abnormal transition from the opening to the insert but this looks like it would be fairly natural as long as I use your technique when cutting the insert.

btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by btasqan »

Marco87 wrote:Gorgeous!
Perhaps you have already said, what option did you choose for the breasts?
Is the skin tan or light tan?
Thanks. Hollow breast, light tan.

btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by btasqan »

Atsuma wrote:
btasqan wrote:It could be very tight, but I doubt that. Yes if you need to overarch the back, then this doll might not be for you in case the joint locked as I assume. Maybe ask some of the other 173H owners here in the forum. It can be that my doll is different.

I will definitely ask around. Thanks for the heads up! I’m just about ready to order.

And I would never be able to tell that’s an insert model if you didn’t tell me. That’s crazy how well it’s done. I was always afraid with inserts that there would be a abnormal transition from the opening to the insert but this looks like it would be fairly natural as long as I use your technique when cutting the insert.
Let us know what you find out. I m interested to know too.

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

Excellent review, congrants keep up the good work.

Let's say for the underwear (lingerie and thongs) you buy her a panty or thong m size right? or for breast size what cup and size do you recommend getting a bra?
A random weasel: Not another of your kind

X-23: Do you have a problem against mutants?

A random weasel: I mean Mexicans.

Basic101
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Basic101 »

Thanks for sharing the review with the pictures, I was looking to get this as my second doll. Great to see from an owner perspective of what the doll look like.

INFORMATIONS