www.wmdolls.com

WM 173 cm H Cup - Big Butt Big Breast Doll Review

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
crazymew
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: WM 173 cm H Cup - Big Butt Big Breast Doll Review

Post by crazymew »

What size carrying case would you use for her though?

Ishkaghul

Post by Ishkaghul »

btasqan wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:49 am Hello guys,

A few weeks go I finally purchased the WM 173cm H Cup. At this point I want to thank silicon for his viewtopic.php?f=267&t=121317 thread. My money was lose so I pulled the trigger and ordered.

I ll compare this doll to one of my previous doll, review can be found in viewtopic.php?f=215&t=115198&start=15#wrapheader

Let's get into it:
Image 007.jpg

So I went with this doll:
sml.jpg

A lot has been said about this doll. So I ll try to go into things that might have been overlooked.

Pros:

1) Compared to the 170cm M Cup, this doll is much better. Yes a lot much. If you knows me, I have often critiszed WM for their hole placement. For it not being praticable in doggy mostly. So let me say this, THIS DOLL IS AWESOME IN DOGGY! You can adjust the height of the entry (vag or bumm) by spreading the legs. The entry angle is straight forward. Ulike the 170 C or M cup and many other dolls out there on the market, you cant miss.
Image 11.jpg
Image 003.jpg
Image 004.jpg

2) One thing that allows this doll to be awesome in doggy and easier to handle than some of its compared huge size dolls is that it has no joint in the back. I wish someone would have pointed this out earlier. BECAUSE IT IS A GOOD THING. When I first unboxed it, I thought the back was a bit arched and tried to force it to straighten, but it was so stiff, so is postponded the task. It was only later while in riding position I noticed that the back has really stable. After inspecting it and trying to find jonts by checking the whole back, I noticed there was no joint. The joints for side rotation are placed on the shoulders and on the hips! Like this the vag and ass do not change their positon depending on the thighs position because their centroid is on the torso. So you can position this doll how you want and will always know where the entry is depending on the back's angle.
20200802_130243_LOWnjqq.jpg

Also one other great thing is you dont need to worry about the back getting loose.

EDIT: As recently discussed in this thread. There seems to be a joint. The joint seems to be designed in a way that it only allows horizontal rotation. This would explain why one cant bend the back forward or backward, but can rotate the hip sideways. Again, this is a good thing for a doll of this size. Heavy dolls tend to collaps forward or backward after some time at the back. With the joint being locked for those ranges, this shouldnt happen unless you decide to force bend it, which might just break the joint. On a torso, such a joint wouldnt be a good thing because you would loose pose possibilites. The tall 173 H has legs and hip joints which allow for enough poses. And because WM designed the back in a slightly arched way, you wont be missing anything.

3) Size. With 173cm, it is huge, but also most clothes will fit it out of the box. You ll just have to buy S or M size. Yes, even the bras. Don't make the mistake and buy XL or anything like that. The breast are huge, but the torso is relatively slim, nothing near to that of the average real world female. For the butt, you will have to go M in some cases, depending on how much the clothing can stretch. The butt is HUGE :glou: . In a good way of course.
20200811_224027.jpg
20200802_133534.jpg

Btw. The doll is good in almost all positions. Cowgirl is a bit tricky at first, because of the weight. But once you know how to position the legs. The only limitation to the riding is your arm and core strength.

4) This doll can sit/squat. Silicone has pictures of that, but when you get it sitted yourself and notice that boobjobs and bl*wjobs are possible in this position, it will blow your mind.

5) Removable vag. Though this is optional, I recommend it for anyone getting this doll. Why? Because it is the only doll I have which the removable vag dissapears completely into the doll and the entry is easy. Most dolls have a huge opening in the removable vag compared to the fixed. But this one have a very discreet entry. Also because of the dolls weight, the removable vag allows you to get it clean on the fly. Literally 1 minute.
Image 006.jpg

6) Weight. The weight feels real. The doll can take a heavy pounding without it feeling weak and cheap. It feels solid.

Cons:

1) Weight. Yeah pro and con.. If it were possible, I'm sure WM would have reduced the weight. If you need to get this doll to the 4th floor alone, it will be difficult. I needed around 10 minutes, stair by stair. You will need a wheel barrow. Also if you have to put it back into storage every time, it can be a bit tiresome. But these are issues all heavy dolls have.

2) Sensitive knee joints. Because of its weight, you have to take care of not getting damage on the knee area. The joint can tear through the TPE if you decide to use this doll heavily on the carpet or a surface that is not soft. I therefore recommend using this doll prefereably on a matress. Sure, when you are just taking pictures, then it will be fine on almost any surface, but heavy duty should be avoided and kept to soft surfaces only.
Image 005.jpg

For those interested. i went with head 162, light tan, removable vag, shrugging shoulders and standing feet. Something I critisized about my former 170 M cup was that the shoulders were weak and the doll often collapsed into itself while in doggy position. On my 173 H cup, there are solid. I took them because I wanted the sitting/squating option and the vendor was not sure if that option came without the shrugging shoulders. I would have prefered fixed, because on the long term, each joint is a weak part of the doll because it gets weaker the more it is used. But for now they are good.

Conclusion. Highly recommended for all those big boob and butt fans. If you wanted a 170 H cup or M cup, skip those, get this one. The placement here is really good practicably. One may argue about the visuals, but when it come to using the entries, you will have a lot of fun. Missionary, spooning, cowgirl, riding, doggy, prone bone. Name them all. Standing bent over (standing straight without bent over will only work with spread legs. And because the doll is heavy, you might get some damage on the feet in the process. Youl will need a wall and carpet so the doll doesnt slide away. Or will have to screw it to the ground if you have the equipment in your lair).

If WM made this doll as a torso. I d buy. Something like 88cm H Cup huge boob big butt torso. It would be an improvement to the 85cm M cup torso. The handling would be even much easier as a torso.
Where is the curly wig from it looks gorgeous on her!

btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by btasqan »

Djcypher1 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:09 pm
Thank you for your review! I had a YL 158 that was such a nightmare. Her hole placement was terrible making doggystyle impossible. After much research and reading reviews like this, I finally pulled the trigger on ordering another doll and I got the 173 H. I can’t wait to get her!
Happy to hear. I hope yu are still enjoying. Was my best doll till now.
maci151 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:55 pm I ordered her a wek ago. Should have read more carefully- damn 55 kg sounds a lot. will be a rough time to take her to the 2nd floor 😅
Yes. That was a turn off initially for me. I went for lighter dolls at first, but the experience was never what I expected. Yes they were easier to handle, but unless they were torso-like (WM 108cm M CUP), they never felt that immersive. Yes, if you are role playing interacting with beautiful dwarves or fairies, smaller and lighter dolls do the trick very well..

.. But if you want to have a life sized android to pleasure you - then you definetly need larger dolls. The price you pay is the weight. Maybe there ll be lighter robust materials in the future. I won't mind the large dolls being 10-20Kg lighter.
SweptbackFlame wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 6:44 pm I just got mine delivered today, she's definitely a beauty!

this is my first doll and of course I've had to pick the heaviest lol, I went with the shrugging shoulders and the Standing Feet, but I'm wondering did you have a hard time getting her to stand properly? Cause it always seemed like she was off balance, when her body is standing straight (to my knowledge anyways). i Assume maybe the bolts need to be adjusted on the feet. Also I got 6 bolts with a plastic end on it. Should I be using those?

Dressing her up is my favorite part, unfortunately one of the outfits stained her pretty quickly before I even noticed. So I'm gonna fix her up with the stain remover. But everything else I have bought is perfect!

I guess my biggest challenge is figuring out the best way to move her around to change positions without much effort. I can't see myself putting her back in the box everytime unless I move or something, so I just lay her down on the bed when she's not being used after being cleaned.

Excellent review btw, very informative!
Thanks. I hope you too are still enjoying.
Ishkaghul wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:52 am
Where is the curly wig from it looks gorgeous on her!
The pink one? It is from Amazon: MapofBeaty 28"/70cm. There are different colors available (blonde, pink, blue, black, brunette etc..).

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

bigchilli wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:51 am I'm not really into thicker gals,preferring skinnier types but she sure is sexy
Those breasts :whistle:
Triple DITTO!!!!!!

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

I want to thank silicon for his viewtopic.php?f=267&t=121317 , Great doll how is your back ..
Attachments
1B9A0914.JPG
1B9A0914.JPG (2.97 MiB) Viewed 504 times
1B9A0903.JPG
1B9A0903.JPG (3.17 MiB) Viewed 504 times
1B9A0887.JPG
1B9A0887.JPG (2.77 MiB) Viewed 504 times
1B9A0870.JPG
1B9A0870.JPG (3.29 MiB) Viewed 504 times
1B9A0865.JPG
1B9A0865.JPG (3.21 MiB) Viewed 504 times
1B9A0854.JPG