realsexdoll.com

Hot Hongyi Toys doll.

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
drumbaird

Re: Hot Hongyi Toys doll.

Post by drumbaird »

I can attest to hongyi's brilliant work!
Ive had 2 dolls from there... they have a big titted pink bear dolly i had before and then i got them to make me a doll of a character called "flavia" kinda like a futa cat with huge tits that also has mouths for nipples, and so the breasts had SPHs on the nipples... they're custom work is absolutely fantastic, you dont get anything else like it anywhere.
big boobs #1

Warhol689
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Warhol689 »

drumbaird wrote:I can attest to hongyi's brilliant work!
Ive had 2 dolls from there... they have a big titted pink bear dolly i had before and then i got them to make me a doll of a character called "flavia" kinda like a futa cat with huge tits that also has mouths for nipples, and so the breasts had SPHs on the nipples... they're custom work is absolutely fantastic, you dont get anything else like it anywhere.
Oh yes, the blue futa cat. I remember that one, and your posts about it. You were having that one made around the same time I had my very first version of mine made.

Their custom work is pretty good. I've run into a few issues with a few of my orders. Also some translation hiccups. Overall though I have been happy with their work.

drumbaird

Post by drumbaird »

Warhol689 wrote:
Oh yes, the blue futa cat. I remember that one, and your posts about it. You were having that one made around the same time I had my very first version of mine made.

Their custom work is pretty good. I've run into a few issues with a few of my orders. Also some translation hiccups. Overall though I have been happy with their work.
Aww amazing, id love to see more of what you got done... but yeah my big futa cat was amazing but unfortunately i had to get rid of her (long story) but i loved sliding into her any time :D haha
big boobs #1

Warhol689
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Warhol689 »

drumbaird wrote:
Warhol689 wrote:

Aww amazing, id love to see more of what you got done... but yeah my big futa cat was amazing but unfortunately i had to get rid of her (long story) but i loved sliding into her any time :D haha

Not much really changed with my doll. She just went from around basketball sized breasts to the size you see her at in 4 versions.

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

Warhol689: how long did it take from ordering to receiving?

Warhol689
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Warhol689 »

DollLoverDude wrote:Warhol689: how long did it take from ordering to receiving?

About 2 weeks. I'm pretty sure they have it in their order policy to have the item to you in 15 days.

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

That's not bad at all!
What PVC thickness did you take? 0.4mm?

Warhol689
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Warhol689 »

DollLoverDude wrote:That's not bad at all!
What PVC thickness did you take? 0.4mm?
Whatever the default was. All I did was provide them with some images of what I wanted and specified how many SPH's I wanted. They then made a 3D model of it. Once I approved that they began working on it soon after. Of course the 15 days doesn't start until everything has been approved and payment has been sent. I think it took a week or two of me getting the model they way I wanted it. It was a lot of back and forth once maybe twice a day due to time zone differences.

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

The default seems to be 0.4mm: I have asked them for a quote as well, and the quote mentioned 0.4mm. I asked them about it and they said it would be more than adequate for a sex doll. I actually have no idea what thickness regular run-of-the-mill dolls actually use... They assured me that they use double seams that would make the dolls stronger and look better... Yours certainly looks damn good, so...

I inquired about this doll:
https://dutch.alibaba.com/product-detai ... d9c31uSGI2
but with a girl's head, no bunny tail and normal skin tone. And an extra SPH in the head. I don't really care about the hands and feet.

I chose this one, because I really like the pose! All those regular mass-produced dolls that are supposedly 'spread-eagle' never have their legs spread enough, or they use the stupid 'pussy-and-ass' insert making for a completely unpenetrable doll...
I mean, look at it:

THAT is spread-eagle... I'd hump her straight away, bunny tail, flappy ears and all! :plaidskirt:

$715, Paypal fee included... I guess there'll be some customs as well when she arrives.

It's steep compared to a standard inflatababe, but she's the pose I've been looking for for ever and will probably last a loooooong time... I think I'll do it! YOLO!
Also I like the separately inflatable parts a lot: only time for a quicky: just inflate the torso...

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

I couldn't resist and ordered! They'll start making 3D drawings of it. Can' wait to see them!

For those wondering: I just measured the PVC thickness of my Crazy Faye doll and it's about 0.15mm to 0.2mm thick I guess. Don't have a digital caliper, so can only measure to 1 decimal digit and guess the rest. There came 3 repair patches with the doll and measuring them together gives about 0.4mm, but maybe that is not the same material as used for the doll itself. There is a seam at the neck I could measure a single and double layer of the doll, and that's just shy of 0.2m single and about 0.37mm double.

So if the 0.4mm from Hongyi is true, that would indeed make quite a durable doll, provided the seams are as strong as they claim...

Infl8ist
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Infl8ist »

You won't regret it, my 4 Hongyi purchases to date are all awesome and above expectations!
I am deciding on my next toy!
I will post pic when I ever get some time!!
Enjoy sir!

drumbaird

Post by drumbaird »

One of you should get another one of my dolls re-made, im jnable to get it done but id love to see her alive and well again :P
I can assure you she's the best company ;P
big boobs #1

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

Infl8ist wrote:I will post pic when I ever get some time!!
Please do!
drumbaird wrote:another one of my dolls
Got any pics, perhaps?
Wasn't this one of them: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/ ... 8ab6uBhtPj ?

I already got the drawings back, but as I feared, they missed a few things... (skin is still yellow, no second SPH). :whistle:
But still: it's getting close! They are responsive and willing to make the required adjustments.
Let's see what V2 will look like... :razz:

Warhol689
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Warhol689 »

Yeah, these dolls are much thicker than the cheap mass produced ones. They do feel a little bit different than those as well, but I have found that I much prefer the feel of the Hongyi dolls. I also don't feel like it will pop if looked at wrong.

That is an issue I had as well. There were quite a few things that got lost in translation when getting my first doll made. Main reason why it ended up taking so long getting the first one. After that is was easier to get the changes made that I wanted done.

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

Yeah, you really need to be very clear and specific in what you want in as simple a language as possible.
Maybe I should have started by saying I wanted a woman-like doll with that pose and not a bunny, because they probably thought I chose that one for it being a bunny, but it was all about the pose for me... I thought that would have been obvious since I asked for a girl's head and to remove the bunny-tail :roll:
Made that clear now, so hopefully they got it right the second time.
Not that I wouldn't have fun with it being a bunny :multi: , but since we're going custom, might as well have it completely to my spec, right?
My current avatar is their first design, BTW, so it can at least serve some purpose :wink:

INFORMATIONS