reallovesexdolls.com

Safe to make order?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
rjs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Safe to make order?

Post by rjs »

After doing research for legit sites, I decided that I wanted to place an order with RLSD. However, is it safe to do it during this current time? Are the orders being processed? I contacted customer support about some questions I had, but I still haven't heard back from them.

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Safe to make order?

Post by Grimmiekins »

"is it safe to do it during this current time?"

what isnt safe about placing an order now?

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by riotmac »

got my lady with RLSD back in june took about 7 weeks for her to get made and to arrive on my doorstep so theyre legit vendor. theyve been dealing with personal covid stuff they made a post about it here viewtopic.php?f=240&t=132938 so maybe thats why they havent answered your question.

what lady are you interested in ordering??
Gameladydoll Ciri/Quiet thread - viewtopic.php?t=162288

rjs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rjs »

Thanks for the reply and for answering my question, riomac. I was primarily concerned because I haven't received a response about the questions I had, so I was concerned if the company was badly affected by Covid and if orders were being processed or not.

I am interested in getting Auston and also a couple of wigs.
https://reallovesexdolls.com/5ft3-161cm-b-cup-austin/

riotmac wrote:got my lady with RLSD back in june took about 7 weeks for her to get made and to arrive on my doorstep so theyre legit vendor. theyve been dealing with personal covid stuff they made a post about it here viewtopic.php?f=240&t=132938 so maybe thats why they havent answered your question.

what lady are you interested in ordering??

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Hey rjs. You don't have anything to worry about. I've ordered from Stacey several times including an order for three heads (on an amazing buy 2, get 1 free deal) and never experienced anything but great service. RLSD is one of thee most competitively priced dealer on this site so you made a good choice. I wish my first doll was from Stacey. I regretfully paid too much.

rjs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rjs »

Thanks for the information. I will be placing my order soon. Before RLSD, I was looking at a site called: myrealdolls.com. However, after looking at the website info on ICANN, it left me really suspicious. Especially the email address. So, I'm glad to learn that RLSD is legit.
ZZ48UUP wrote:Hey rjs. You don't have anything to worry about. I've ordered from Stacey several times including an order for three heads (on an amazing buy 2, get 1 free deal) and never experienced anything but great service. RLSD is one of thee most competitively priced dealer on this site so you made a good choice. I wish my first doll was from Stacey. I regretfully paid too much.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

RLSD and WM are tops in my book. In fact, my experience with them has been so satisfying that I even had Stewart & Strauss make a custom varsity jacket for her:

Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Hi RJS,
We are sorry you have not gotten a reply! When did you send your message? It had to be very recent? We don't have any order messages older than this week. If it was prior to this past weekend, then we do not have your message. =/ Please email us at customercare@rlsdlp.com so we can check on it for you! We'll reply promptly!

:glou:
Kindest regards,
Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

enosseok
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by enosseok »

Id do it soon. After the election in the us, its basically holiday season full swing so try to get in orders now or risk waiting till the new year!

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Rock13 wrote:RLSD and WM are tops in my book. In fact, my experience with them has been so satisfying that I even had Stewart & Strauss make a custom varsity jacket for her:

That's awesome Rock13!! :multi:

Goes perfect with the Cheerleader outfit we had made!

And thank you for your endorsement! We Love You Too!

With gratitude,
Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Ah, yes. I remember Jessie!

Super cute doll with a great looking outfit. I like the warp effect on the lettering, too, but as you know I'm into the classics so I had to go with felt, wool, and leather with big old block lettering.

Hope all's well in your area and that business is booming for you!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to the H2K Ranch

rjs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rjs »

Not a problem at all. I actually just received a reply back from customer support about 30 minutes ago. All is good, and I'm going to place my order for Austin in the next couple of days.

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:Hi RJS,
We are sorry you have not gotten a reply! When did you send your message? It had to be very recent? We don't have any order messages older than this week. If it was prior to this past weekend, then we do not have your message. =/ Please email us at customercare@rlsdlp.com so we can check on it for you! We'll reply promptly!

Kindest regards,
Stacey

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

I commend your choice, RJS. You're going to fall in love with that #188 face!

Link to the H2K Ranch

rjs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rjs »

Rock13 wrote:I commend your choice, RJS. You're going to fall in love with that #188 face!
Thanks. I really like the #188 face. I like how we get to choose a free second head right now. I might get the same face but with a different eye color. I am thinking of choosing the blue-green eyes for the second face.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

rjs wrote:
Rock13 wrote:I commend your choice, RJS. You're going to fall in love with that #188 face!
Thanks. I really like the #188 face. I like how we get to choose a free second head right now. I might get the same face but with a different eye color. I am thinking of choosing the blue-green eyes for the second face.
You can change out the eye colors at will- especially if you score some of MannequinFan's magnetic eyes. If you intend to get it on with your doll, I'd recommend that you select a pre-orgasmic face for your second head, such as #081. Sometimes it's nice to have that option. However, if you like variety there are so many to choose from.

Link to the H2K Ranch

INFORMATIONS