betterlovedoll.com

Loading photos for an ad I'd like to post...

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
gerard61
Active Poster
Active Poster

Loading photos for an ad I'd like to post...

Post by gerard61 »

This is question open to admin or any other users.

I'm having difficulty loading images. I've done it in the past with few issue, but now I am having zero success. When I choose the file, it shows up just fine in the proper box. However, when it click on "add to file" button, the little window does pop up showing the progress of the uploading process. The problem is that the process just keeps going and going with the green progress bar endlessly repeating. The image never uploads.

I have tried several things like refreshing the ad post page, but nothing has worked so far. I do recall having a similar problem two months ago when I was trying to post an ad, but I resolved it. I don't know what I did, but I eventually was successful.

It's driving me nuts. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerard61

jpcbird

Re: Loading photos for an ad I'd like to post...

Post by jpcbird »

your photo size or resolution may be to high.
Remember "if you find something in my room it's from the Internet"

gerard61
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by gerard61 »

Ahhhh. I'll try reducing. Now that you've mentioned it, I think that is what happened last time around. Thanks much.

Marcus_J
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Marcus_J »

where it the photo size restrictions please?

INFORMATIONS