reallovesexdolls.com

replacement cardbox shipping box

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
SynDaverlover765

Re: replacement cardbox shipping box

Post by SynDaverlover765 »

This thread remains me so much of my doll box crate storage aka my bed thread here on TDF. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=78533

Koop

Post by Koop »

LoversJD wrote:
Koop wrote:
LoversJD wrote:why not just flatpack the box? Take it apart and throw it in a cupboard somewhere. When you need it - reinforce it with ducktape.
Is that really possible with the sturdier doll boxes (without compromising structure)? Think that'd only be possible with small, carryable shipping boxes.
Yes. Be careful when taking it apart, and then when you put it together - just fortify it with good quality ducktape... don't forget you can use as much of that as you want, and it's cheap. The box will actually be stronger than before.
How do you flatpack the box? Lower right corner is stapled but the other corner appears to be creased to give height. (Finally took my box out of my outdoor storage unit to take a closer look. My new living situation will not have such an outdoor unit.) I suppose one has to cut that corner to flatten it. Rebuilding the box would probably require stapling to an additional small corner-wedge cardboard to hold the two opposite pieces of the corner together. I think tape alone might be a bit dicey.
Attachments
PXL_20201106_172257511.jpg
PXL_20201106_172257511.jpg (113.96 KiB) Viewed 608 times

jpcbird

Post by jpcbird »

Koop wrote:
LoversJD wrote:
Koop wrote:
How do you flatpack the box? Lower right corner is stapled but the other corner appears to be creased to give height. (Finally took my box out of my outdoor storage unit to take a closer look. My new living situation will not have such an outdoor unit.) I suppose one has to cut that corner to flatten it. Rebuilding the box would probably require stapling to an additional small corner-wedge cardboard to hold the two opposite pieces of the corner together. I think tape alone might be a bit dicey.

The bottom of the box should be taped close like the top was. you open the bottom of the box seam to flat pack it NOT the sides.
Then when you remove all the inside stuff it will fold flat.

https://www.hunker.com/12409866/how-to- ... oard-boxes
Remember "if you find something in my room it's from the Internet"

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LoversJD »

jpcbird wrote:
Koop wrote:
LoversJD wrote:
Koop wrote:

The bottom of the box should be taped close like the top was. you open the bottom of the box seam to flat pack it NOT the sides.

Yea. Whatever is built can be unbuilt. the staples are good and all, but you really underestimate the power of ducktape. If you really worry about it - use the whole role and test it plenty of time ahead (when you plan to send it etc).
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

Koop

Post by Koop »

jpcbird wrote:
Koop wrote:
LoversJD wrote:
Koop wrote:

You are absolutely right my friend!!
PXL_20201106_214337639.jpg
PXL_20201106_214337639.jpg (234.42 KiB) Viewed 598 times
Quite large, but it fits under the bed. I'm worried folding it (which requires some force) may compromise the box's strength.

Koop

Post by Koop »

Not sure how much the flatpacking is a win though, saving the packaging still takes space, unless I toss that out and repurchase between moves.
PXL_20201106_225220479.jpg
PXL_20201106_225220479.jpg (91.49 KiB) Viewed 595 times

wmlover1

Post by wmlover1 »

https://www.uline.com/BL_406/Long-Boxes

I work in a warehouse we use these products

INFORMATIONS