Sukiwaai 3 year review! Still Standing!

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
jimmyzdollz

Sukiwaai 3 year review! Still Standing!

Post by jimmyzdollz »

It has now been 3 1/2 years years since I got my beautiful standing Sukiwaai 169cm from Sili Doll. Got her in April of 2017. I thought I would let you all know how she is holding up, and I am still as pleased as the first day. If you have been thinking about getting your own Sili Doll, do it. Very well made. Her ultra soft TPE skin still feels fantastic. Her cover girl face is still beautiful and soft. Her mouthwatering breasts have the same bounce wiggle and feel as day 1 and so does her sweet co-ed bubble ass. Her vagina and anus are also still like new. There are no skin tears or imperfections anywhere on her body. No skeleton or articulation issues. Her feet are so well made and her skeleton so strong that I have stored Sukiwaai in a standing position since I got her. Yes, 3 1/2 years standing! Storing her vertical takes up very little space as well. As I have said before, her height and 169cm weight are very lifelike and I love that about her.

She does have some very minor wear areas (which I have no photos of), which due to her age are not surprising, and I am being very picky here. Her nipples, where they attach to her breasts, have degraded slightly, mainly because of me sucking on them too much ;) or maybe the skin was made too soft there? The bottom of both her feet have 1/2" small tears on the balls of her feet where the single rear "standing" bolts are located, but that is very minor compared to how many years she has been standing barefoot. The skin on lower part of her butt is not as smooth as it once was and again that's because of me, my rough hands love massaging her beautifully shaped ass. A lot. I can't help it. Even with those minor issues though, her overall condition at this time is like 9 on a scale of 1-10. I thought I would be buying a new doll every couple of years. I can now see Sukiwaai being my personal sex doll for more than 5 years.......never would have expected that.
s1.jpg
s1.jpg (969.21 KiB) Viewed 1633 times
s6.jpg
s6.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 1633 times
s2.jpg
s2.jpg (895.58 KiB) Viewed 1633 times
s5.jpg
s5.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 1633 times
s4.jpg
s4.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 1633 times
s3.jpg
s3.jpg (1.41 MiB) Viewed 1633 times

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Sukiwaai 3 year review! Still Standing!

Post by jokerisalive »

she is HOT!

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

I have one Sukiwaai, my Julia. This is a great doll. I corrected the LHP on mine and swapped her head to WM head. Her body sculpt is the best part!
_Julia_floor_44.jpg
_Julia_floor_44.jpg (238.54 KiB) Viewed 1520 times
Cheers!

Sili

Doll Gamer

Post by Doll Gamer »

I've been adamantly opposed to TPE dolls, but I think I might finally take the plunge and buy a Sili Doll of my own. Just curious, did your doll have any sort of TPE smell when she arrived? Also, are you able to sleep with her at night? Definitely wanna be able to cuddle up to my future doll at night if possible :oops:
Doll Gamer's Menagerie:

Alley, Valentina Girls Cat Girl
Belle, Valentina Girls Cow Girl
Godiva, Valentina Girls Bunny Girl (coming soon)
Portia, Valentina Girls BBW Pig
Luna, Valentina Girls Bat Girl (coming soon)
Ivory, Valentina Girls SSBBW Elephant (coming soon)

jimmyzdollz

Post by jimmyzdollz »

My Sukiwaai had, and still has, a light odor that I find as very pleasant, she smells fresh and clean and new all the time. Nothing wrong with that. Can you sleep with her at night? Absolutely.

INFORMATIONS