sanhuiofficial.com

Which options are worth it?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Which options are worth it?

Post by seagull »

One of the difficulties with most TPE dolls is that currently there is just a single pour of really hot material :)

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

For my first Sanhui I'm getting nothing but textured skin and permanent nipples pig. I don't even want gel in the boobs, if I can specify that. Then I'll go from there on my next doll. The Sanhui website states that the foam is for more than making the dolls lighter. It states that is is to add a feeling of muscle beneath the flesh, which is something that sounds good to me. I always dated women with taught butts in my youth. Seems I can somewhat continue this tradition from date life into doll life.

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

All my sanhui dolls are very well equilibrated and lightweight :)

One of my motto after few years in doll world is : lighter better :mrgreen:
So you can enjoy easy cleaning and easy moves when play or pictures ;)
Some DO confess that their doll is kinda heavy so they became lasy :P
How i can tell i agree and understand them ^^

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

zaxdoll wrote:All my sanhui dolls are very well equilibrated and lightweight :)

One of my motto after few years in doll world is : lighter better :mrgreen:
So you can enjoy easy cleaning and easy moves when play or pictures ;)
Some DO confess that their doll is kinda heavy so they became lasy :P
How i can tell i agree and understand them ^^
Lighter is definitely better. I 100% agree. I hear that implants add weight to the doll, as well. I guess I'll find out soon enough. All of my experience has been with TPE. I had 5 at one time. The TPE was heavy and too fragile, even with oiling and care. Silicone is more durable so Sanhui is my next doll venture. One of my TPE dolls was a Sange. It was my very first doll and my favorite. So it's only natural for my first PS doll to also be Sanhui.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Waiting to see what happens long term with the softer Silicones coming on to the market :)

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

seagull wrote:Waiting to see what happens long term with the softer Silicones coming on to the market :)
Yeah? Cool! I just hope they are as durable. That's really the only reason I'm making the switch, besides it being hypoallergenic. I am hoping the new ones aren't some weird sort of TPE/platinum silicone hybrid.

saindoux

Post by saindoux »

I hesitate to take these options again, during my next purchase of a SH168.

It will remain in the down position on the back or side in my bed.
Our adventures will be done mainly in dog, so the buttocks with gel interresses me.
The loose joints will also be my choice.

All Gel options please me, to increase sweetness and realism, but I read other threads, where some have had crushing / deflating worries !!

And without these options: the breasts, for example, are full or hollow?

I read from the pros and cons, and I can not make my choice.

What would you advise me?
Thank you.
D4E 165
FutureDoll 163F

Wishlist: Zelex, Xycolo, Tayu, Starpery...

blondLab

Post by blondLab »

If sexual use intended, soft vagina is a must!! I've had a Sanhui with and without and would never get without again. If ordering a new one

I would ask if they can make it with soft anal as well!! I would also ask if they could make the anal opening a bit larger. With Soft it might not be needed, but with the standard silicone, I had to perform a little surgery to make things functional. FYI - I am average sized in the cock department.

I also have the upgraded head #8. I can say without hesitation that it is great for oral. Not to be crude about it, but you don't have to hold her mouth open while sliding in. Also, you don't pop out like on other standard heads. I do wish the rear part of he "throat" were a slightly larger diameter. Again if I were ordering a new one, I would ask about it.

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

blondLab wrote:If sexual use intended, soft vagina is a must!! I've had a Sanhui with and without and would never get without again. If ordering a new one
I've often wondered about the soft vagina option. I've steered away from it, wondering if it might be made of TPE, and wondering if the inside material is attached to the outer silicone in some way that might eventually tear lose. Either case would defeat the purpose of getting a platinum silicone doll for me, as it is the safe hygiene and the long term durability that has swayed me toward platinum silicone in the first place. Can anybody shed some light on this?

blondLab

Post by blondLab »

wynncamp52 wrote:
blondLab wrote:If sexual use intended, soft vagina is a must!! I've had a Sanhui with and without and would never get without again. If ordering a new one
I've often wondered about the soft vagina option. I've steered away from it, wondering if it might be made of TPE, and wondering if the inside material is attached to the outer silicone in some way that might eventually tear lose. Either case would defeat the purpose of getting a platinum silicone doll for me, as it is the safe hygiene and the long term durability that has swayed me toward platinum silicone in the first place. Can anybody shed some light on this?

I don't know how they do it. I can say She and I play 3 or 4 times per week since April/May and I haven't had any issues with the soft vagina. The soft inner thigh on 1 leg is a bit . . . lumpy . . . depending on her position. Not enough to bother me but just the same.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Foam tends to melt at TPE pour temperature
https://plasticranger.com/melting-point-of-plastics/

ThatOneGuy

Post by ThatOneGuy »

Is there any problems with the soft buttocks and thighs? I mostly use my dolls in the cowgirl position as it is my favorite by far. While those options would be nice, if they cause durability issues then I'd rather go without. Has anyone had the textured skin option on a doll they used heavily for sex? How did it hold up?

INFORMATIONS