betterlovedoll.com

Hadleigh's pics.

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Hadleigh's pics.

Post by Rock13 »

Billiam wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:24 am Love the hair 😍
Thanks, Billiam! It's one of Hadleigh's favorite looks.
bigchilli wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:24 am Oh Yes!!!

Feels like I haven't seen princess Hadleigh in ages...

What a look! 8O

Absolutely gorgeous

Great job on the hair and make-up 👍

Thanks, bigchilli! Styling is a lot of fun and Hadleigh has proven to be quite versatile.
Leatherman wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:53 am We thoroughly enjoyed this lingerie shoot Rock. The girls looked fantastic in every shot.

Looking forward to what comes next and we know it will be worth every minute of the wait!

:multi: :multi: :multi:
Thanks, Leatherman! I think we may be in for another round of individual shoots, but I may follow that up with a quick ranch update.
Dewyn wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:52 am Image

Great photo Rock ! :thumbs_up:
A very nice new hairstyle for the so beautiful Hadleigh.
Thanks, Dewyn! I do like the way her current eyebrows accentuate the dark roots.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Feck
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Feck »

Have the Prince song Raspberry Beret going through my head looking at Hadleigh’s pics, but I’m substituting corset for beret. Great pics and one sexy outfit. As much as I love her fire red hair, the short blonde is working too. Kinda punk rock.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Feck wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:07 am Have the Prince song Raspberry Beret going through my head looking at Hadleigh’s pics, but I’m substituting corset for beret. Great pics and one sexy outfit. As much as I love her fire red hair, the short blonde is working too. Kinda punk rock.
"And if it was warm she wouldn't wear much more..." :whistle:

The corset is nice, but that choker is AWESOME!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Feck wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:07 am Have the Prince song Raspberry Beret going through my head looking at Hadleigh’s pics, but I’m substituting corset for beret. Great pics and one sexy outfit. As much as I love her fire red hair, the short blonde is working too. Kinda punk rock.
Thanks, Feck!
setevoltas wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:28 am
"And if it was warm she wouldn't wear much more..." :whistle:

The corset is nice, but that choker is AWESOME!
Thanks, Setevoltas!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to the H2K Ranch

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

Damn that corset and garter combo is killing it on it's own. The choker she's wearing ties in well and looks phenomenal too, like she could wear that alone and still look well dressed
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Thanks, Doll Canvas! Hadleigh does seem to be a natural for corsetry.

Link to the H2K Ranch

af505
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by af505 »

Rock13 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:59 pm A few months ago, I was messing around in the user settings of my photo hosting account and blew it to bits. Time to start a new thread. Please see signature block for a description of my Hadleigh. Currently listening to music from the psychedelic era, hence the current "going commando" outfit... which has proven prone to a few wardrobe malfunctions:

These photos are fantastic! She has a bit of a Lady Gaga facial features that I really like as well. Love it

Dewyn
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dewyn »

This shooting was indeed absolutely wonderful, what a treat ! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

af505 wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:20 amThese photos are fantastic! She has a bit of a Lady Gaga facial features that I really like as well. Love it
Thanks, af505, and welcome to TDF!
Dewyn wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:38 pm This shooting was indeed absolutely wonderful, what a treat ! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Thanks, Dewyn! Glad that you enjoyed Hadleigh's "flower power/summer of love" shoot.

Link to the H2K Ranch

Leaf85
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Leaf85 »

Rock, she's beautiful in that late sixties attire! Why, it reminds me of the Summer of '69...

Kind regards, :)
Dave

Idol Crew:
Nagisa (159cm Starpery TPE Zhu Lin)- No.1
Nagisa's Gravure Photobooks viewtopic.php?t=153780
Rinko (158cm Sanhui silicone Toshiko)- too lazy, photos in Na-chan's thread
Chidori (151cm Starpery silicone Rong)- banger chic.
Rikka (162cm E-cup Sino silicone Linyin)- ordered, waiting

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Leaf85 wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:51 pm Rock, she's beautiful in that late sixties attire! Why, it reminds me of the Summer of '69...
Thanks, Leaf85. That's been a favorite song since I was a kid!

Link to the H2K Ranch

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hadleigh is without a doubt the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I remember the first time I saw her photos. My finger kept scrolling on the mouse to check out the different outfits she was wearing. Your focus on detail with her clothing, shoes and accessories makes her look very real. :D
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

true_blue22 wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:23 pm Hadleigh is without a doubt the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I remember the first time I saw her photos. My finger kept scrolling on the mouse to check out the different outfits she was wearing. Your focus on detail with her clothing, shoes and accessories makes her look very real. :D
Gosh, thanks true_blue22! I knew when I ordered Hadleigh that I would have to get my game on for everything from cosmetology to wardrobe because I wanted her to be fully formed. Her personality developed over time- in my head of course- and because of that strange sort of telepathy that goes on between the doll and the owner she has become so very real to me.

Link to the H2K Ranch

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Aww. It’s nice to see these photos of Hadleigh again Rock!

Reminiscing is so much fun!

💋

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Leatherman wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:03 pm Aww. It’s nice to see these photos of Hadleigh again Rock!

Reminiscing is so much fun!

💋
Thanks, Leatherman! You yourself know the wonders of the 188. I haven't done much with the girls' individual topics since starting up the H2K, but they do seem to pop up again now and then.

Link to the H2K Ranch

INFORMATIONS