Starpery.com

Mannequin to Sex Doll?

Got an idea? Need an invention?
MonkeySpanker
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Mannequin to Sex Doll?

Post by MonkeySpanker »

Having gotten a Fleshlight I can see the potential for installing one in a mannequin to create a sex doll - something that has been raised on here before.

I have found a company in the UK that make animated mannequins and offer a static but fexible mannequin with a pliable metal skeleton and polyurethane foam see http://www.creatifleven.co.uk/polystarfemale.html
You can even get it with a plastic flesh coloured coating.

The price for one of these things is about $500.

I would hope to make an access panel in the area of the ass to install a fleshlight in the correct place at the front- hope the metal skeleton doesn't get in the way.

I would also hope to remove the foam tits and add silicon or some other more realistic alternatative.

I am thinking that i can cut away the polyurethane foam to create the space I need inside the mannequin and then patch up the skin with liquid latex or something similar.

Of course I am a complete novice at working with silicone, latex, foam etc and was hoping that some of the more experienced folks on here wouldn't mind lending me their 2 cents!

Thanks in advance .....

Dollinlove
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollinlove »

i remember a few who want to try but i didn't hear back from them.

A mannequin is far away from a love doll, orient sell cheaper love dolls without silicone , i think it is a better choice and it is well done

You can also buy just the head with silicone which can be interesting too

http://www.orient-doll.com/index.htm

Sabrina
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sabrina »

" in a mannequin to create a sex doll"

Maybe if you are extremly small and thin you can come in between legs but I doubt it.

If you place the hole for the insert higher up but if so no much need for a doll. Anything with a hole for the insert wil do.

Or the mannequin without legs like a torso.

Take a look at a foamie like Harumi dolls.

Mikegsxr5
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mikegsxr5 »

Hi there.

with regards to turning a mannequin into a sex doll i have also seriousley considered this. i have looked at some of the mannequins that present themselves on ebay and from time to time even the fixed ones are in a good lovemaking position.

Some of them are pretty attractive.

does anyone know of a specific mannequin that would be good for this project as im open to any suggestion.

thanks mike

corvairman

Hey

Post by corvairman »

The sitting ones make good "doggy" dolls .The best I have found. pm me and I'll tell you more details :roll:
Corvairman,Dolls don\'t have step children!

MonkeySpanker
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MonkeySpanker »

There are a few mannequins around now that are flexible foam with a metal skeleton that allows them to be positioned any old how to show off on a shop display.

These things are basically a foam doll but without any 'points of entry' that would be required to make a love doll.

You would be able to position the mannequin which ever way you wanted and being made of foam are much lighter and cheaper than the full silcone product.

The unknowns are having to break the plastic skin and remove some of the foam to insert something like a fleshlight inside. How easy would it be to repair the damage to an acceptable level?

I know that you can also get bad reactions between different rubbers and plastics for instance latex and cyberskin can react together.

Check out this link http://www.movingmannequins.co.uk/static_mannequins.htm and you can see the possibilities. They even have motorised ones that can run and ride bikes!

Any experience of working with foam out there?

wankeedoodle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wankeedoodle »

hello chums,

Allow me to shed some light on the subject here... I have had 3 "plastic fantastic lovers" which arrived as mannequins. The first was a typical 2 piece which provided me lots of sex for 2 years...The main prob with this type is joint at the waist...it breaks easily...heavier too ! very hard fiberglass.

OK, the next two that I had I purchased thru "City Display Fixture" in Los Angeles, CA...tel. 213-747-4800...they may have a web site now. They have 2 sizes...petite & a "brazilian" model with a bigger bum...These mannequins are a one piece plastic affair with no arms...but not to worry, you can pull her in nice & tight because the arms are missing. These are a plastic body that has some "give" to it.

regarding sex...you have to think "outside the box" erm, I mean, her box...your legs go on the outside...this is no prob for me as this is one of my favorite positions with a real woman or a mannequin...I can squeeze her legs with mine...My inner thighs are very sensitive which feels wonderful...I can also wrap my legs around hers for the "locking loins" position...

When creating such a "sex friend" as they are known in Japan, I have removed some of the thigh nearer the the nether regions...otherwise your "guys" get smooshed when you enter the mannequin...I use a drill with a rasp to cut out the areas. Be sure to smooth with a file & sandpaper. The fleshlite is attached with a short bungee cord looped thru two holes on the upper side of the mons veneris...aka the pubic bone. The knots are tied inside and do not show once the fleshlite is attached.

I use a bicycle tube to add a bit of movement and resistance when having sex. I made a loop in the tube by tying off a section which contains the valve stem...again bungee cords are used to attach the inner tube in place...just past the opening and are threaded thru two holes on each hip...This allows a most pleasureable experience..as I push in there is resistance, as I pull out there is a squeezing effect...just like a woman who can really use her PC muscles...It's quite fab, really. Have sex 2-5 times daily & she never fails to satisfy.

I added a "latex lover" head and some breasts that are from a cavewoman halloween costume...huge nipples ! I used nerf balls underneath each breast to provide support...

So, not as amazing & beautiful as a Real Doll but she could become a "daily driver" for those of you have Real Dolls & want to protect her...She is very strong...bung her in the shower to warm her up & wash her off...hang her by the head with a bungee cord attached to the ceiling and you can create some circular motion going with her on top...Use a large excercise ball & enter her at an angle...ooo, la, la....

An active imagination also helps when bonking these female facsimiles of the human species...I'm lucky that way...

Good luck to anyone wishing to try this version....cheers, wankeedoodle...& do have a spiffing day, I know I shall.

MonkeySpanker
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MonkeySpanker »

You have the true inventors spirit!

I am not sure I could handle a sex freind with no arms, its a bit too Boxing Helena for me but your experience is appreciated.

I am not a big fan of the oriental look either so importing from China doesn't appeal. It does raise the issue though that if they have a market for it why is there not a western equivalent other than pricey silicone?

I am going to have a bash at converting a flexible foam mannequin and will post my experience if I get anywhere with it.

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

MonkeySpanker wrote:It does raise the issue though that if they have a market for it why is there not a western equivalent other than pricey silicone?
HVG? S18? Slotdoll? Latex doll plus a few bucks worth of polyfill?

thunderstorm
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thunderstorm »

That's the nice thing about a quality mannequin: they are far more attractive than the HVG or S18 and more lifelike. I have a beautiful Hindsgaul that I am considering some experimentation on.

Mikegsxr5
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mikegsxr5 »

Hello again

i've just purchased a fantastic mannequin from ebay. im going to have a go at converting it into a sex doll and will post pictures as the project unfolds.

Mr_Gasket
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mr_Gasket »

Mikegsxr5 wrote:does anyone know of a specific mannequin that would be good for this project as im open to any suggestion.
Have you tried this site?
http://www.sexymannequin.com

If you're going to have a mannequin, you may as well have a SEXY mannequin!! :D :D :D :twisted:
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my clothes."

<a target="_blank" href="http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10294">See more of my special girls</a>

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

This has always been a project I have been enthralled with. If anyone ever has success, I would be very interested in hearing the results.
I thought about doing this since I was a teenager, but never had the know-how.

DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)

beavis6363
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by beavis6363 »

I too have given this some serious consideration. Although there is only one obvious application for this form I fear with the installation of one strategically installed insert I might never leave the house. Baby got back! I wonder how many tackles it could withstand. :oops:
http://www.slstoredisplays.com/Content/ ... -1-577.htm

Pinklady

Post by Pinklady »

Interesting site. I notice that the bottom of the product list offers a link to - WOOD DISPLAYS.

Heh-heh, heh-heh, heh-he . . . (ad infinitum).

I actually have added sexual capability to a mannequin in the past. I stumbled upon a very voluptuous torso mannequin in the crawling or perhaps seated position, added head, arms and legs, drilled and fiberglassed in a cavity to fit one of those pump devices and finshed the mannequin with the internal piping for a vacuum pump with controls.

Paint, wig, and makeup gave me a very sexy come to me (in me?) toy.

It was very satisfying for visual and mechanical stimulation but limited to the doggy position. Also a storage issue due to the size.

If you search my posts you will find references to a simple vacuum assist vagina pump that I have added to a Realdoll and HVG. Eventually I'll add it to my 1stPC.

And no, I do not have any images of the mannequin (sold to a discriminating collector years ago and suffered a computer crash).

Good luck, Pinklady

INFORMATIONS