www.irontechdoll.com

Never buy dolls on Alibaba? Think Again.

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Bobby Carrot

Re: Never buy dolls on Alibaba? Think Again.

Post by Bobby Carrot »

dollfactory wrote:Hey guys,

Thank you for Posting and we are happy to answer any questions you may have.

As we know, Alibaba is one of the biggest wholesale platforms in the world, the price on our Alibaba shop is wholesale price, Not the retail price of every doll, and the price on Alibaba platform is the OEM’s price for every distributors.

The reason why we use Alibaba is that there are some problems with our PayPal account, and the payment method of our website shop is not perfect and is being improved.
After improve the payment method, we will close this payment channel for the private buyer.

Because some customers worry that there will be transaction risks in the transaction process, so we temporarily choose Alibaba's payment channel. Alibaba platform payment for every consumer has a financial guarantee, so customers do not have to worry about any problems in the transaction process.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience, any questions you have just feel free to let us know.

Best regards
Mike
Okay, Paypal's not working for you so you're using Alibaba...
But the rest of what you said is still unclear.
Are you saying that we small-worthless-private-buying peasants can get that wholesale pricing too?

MinniMagg

Post by MinniMagg »

I've bought some items off of Alibaba and had to pay $300 in shipping, $57 in customs fee's/broker and more. It sure added up! I'd be curious how much shipping would be? Or if it's included

As far as payment went, it is held in escrow with Alibaba and YOU have to 'release' the payment to the vendor after you get and inspect your product.

This doll <removed>

has a shipping fee listed of $321.42. On a prior order I placed for a completely different product, order there was a 'customs fee' too. So no, it does not look like they ate $600(ish) DELIVERED. Still if it's a real product, at about $1000 delivered, it's still a deal.

I 'tried' to start an order but it says unless you order 50+ of them you can't customize them. Like getting standing feet? My order of just one did not bring you to any menu to order skin tone, eyes, standing feet, head or anything. Maybe you have to PM them your desires.
Last edited by Slew on Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Alibaba link removed

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Here's my issue, regardless of where a manufacturer chooses to advertise their product, if they're going to make deceptive an inaccurate claims like this:
Irontech lifelike tpe Sex Doll Full Silicone Love Dolls with big breasts fat ass real love doll for men sex
This was copied directly from the IT, Alibaba site as it appears, basically implying that TPE and Silicone are the same thing.

However great the price, I ain't buying. Just makes me wonder what other inaccuracies and half truths there may be.... :whistle:

TMIA

Post by TMIA »

Mr Franz wrote:However great the price, I ain't buying. Just makes me wonder what other inaccuracies and half truths there may be.... :whistle:
When I first started learning about dolls, it was explained to me like this, and it has really stuck with me:
Vendors act as your representative who will go to the manufacturer and advocate for you. They make sure you get exactly what you ordered, that you are treated fairly, and they will fight for you if you receive a defective product. That is why you pay extra money to order through an experienced vendor. When you order directly from a manufacturer, you are on your own.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

jokerisalive wrote:that could make some heads on here explode.

what channel?

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

0oh_g00d1e
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 0oh_g00d1e »

TMIA wrote:When I first started learning about dolls, it was explained to me like this, and it has really stuck with me:
Vendors act as your representative who will go to the manufacturer and advocate for you. They make sure you get exactly what you ordered, that you are treated fairly, and they will fight for you if you receive a defective product. That is why you pay extra money to order through an experienced vendor. When you order directly from a manufacturer, you are on your own.
You are correct about vendors, however if your local vendor discreetly suggests to buy another doll brand, the only other option is to find another vendor or reach out to the manufacturer.

The other vendor I trust does not sell this particular item, therefore I reached out to IT.
I didn't expect so many technical issues and mistakes when trying to buy a doll from them.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

0oh_g00d1e wrote: I didn't expect so many technical issues and mistakes when trying to buy a doll from them.
Haha! Welcome to Beijing Fog.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

:lol:

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Direct links to Alibaba were removed, shopping at Irontech's site will redirect you automatically.

Please refrain sharing Alibaba store links at TDF. Thanks.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

I was considering buying a doll from the manufacturer Aibei through Alibaba. But I was concerned that the quoted price wasn't the entire price, and what the additional charges would come out to.

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

You Get What You Pay For

Buying from TDF approved vendors and manufacturers is like buying insurance. If someone is lucky enough to be able to buy at lower prices from non-verified vendors and never have any problems then perhaps they feel insurance is not a good investment. However when things go wrong and a thousand dollars or more is at risk, it can result in a lot of grief for the purchaser. Many save for months and even years for their doll purchase and cannot afford to risk losing it in a scam or deal gone bad with an unstable vendor or manufacturer.

TDF has leverage over vendors who use this site because it has an extremely high density of potential doll purchasers and limited vendor space. If our members encounter problems with a TDF vendor, TDF will step in and do their best at arbitrating a reasonable settlement. Our screening and approval system is not perfect, but for the most part it works and is appreciated by TDF members.

TDF is a consumer free website. Members who buy from TDF approved vendors are supporting free membership. Members who buy from non-TDF approved vendors work against free membership and therefore are doing their fellow TDF members a disservice.

Most members have learned that 'price isn't everything. You get what you pay for...sooner or later. Bottom barrel discount vendors more often have a very high failure rate and poor quality support when compared to established vendors who have stood the test of time. Some TDF vendors have been here for over a decade.

TDF has not grown to 71K members since without catering to our members' wants and needs.

If you have a question about the legitimacy of a TDF vendor/manufacturer please PM TDF_MANAGEMENT and we will be happy to answer your questions and look into the matter if we don't already have the answer.
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

0oh_g00d1e wrote:
TMIA wrote:When I first started learning about dolls, it was explained to me like this, and it has really stuck with me:
You are correct about vendors, however if your local vendor discreetly suggests to buy another doll brand, the only other option is to find another vendor or reach out to the manufacturer.

The other vendor I trust does not sell this particular item, therefore I reached out to IT.
I didn't expect so many technical issues and mistakes when trying to buy a doll from them.

You made a great point here without even knowing it,

If your vendor discreetly suggests you buy a different brand, that is him protecting you as he knows there are problems with that brand
When you buy from a good vendor you are buying with the knowledge of someone who knows a lot more about dolls than you do.
Master of Puppets...

elyx

Post by elyx »

Wm Dolls also have an AliExpress Store, Alibaba Store, and the official website.

On Aliexpress dolls are $1800, on alibaba $2500 and on their website $2700, but that is still more expensive since right now you can buy a doll with an extra head and free options for $1650 from many TDF vendors.

Maybe Irontech is different but WM Dolls are much cheaper on vendor websites.
Last edited by Studio on Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Links removed.

Smoker
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Smoker »

I was about to say the same thing. Sure $600 IT doll sounds amazing, but there’s shipping on top of that, no options priced in, no goodies from vendors, etc...
When you add everything together, you’re saving maybe $200 but not getting another face (covers the $200 right there) or the tdf and holiday specials. It really isn’t the deal it appears to be at 1st glance

Edit
It also shows the razor thin margin of vendors.

0oh_g00d1e
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 0oh_g00d1e »

A lot of big vendors offering incredible Black Friday deals.
Very difficult to choose and best time to buy a doll.

Can anyone share the tariffs and duties you have to pay to get your doll into the country?

INFORMATIONS