www.irontechdoll.com

Never buy dolls on Alibaba? Think Again.

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
randyb100
Former Member

Re: Never buy dolls on Alibaba? Think Again.

Post by randyb100 »

Delete

randyb100
Former Member

Post by randyb100 »

Delete

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Guys I think we're getting confused here.

This topic was specifically about Irontech using Alibaba as a temporary solution to a PayPal issue on their website. It was not intended to discuss whether or not to use Alibaba in general.

This topic is posted in Irontech's forum, so please refrain discussing other brands and how to get them on Alibaba.

If you need to discuss Alibaba, here is the appropriate topic: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 31&t=68161

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

randyb100 wrote:I bought a second one but got refunded after they sent me an empty box.
Haha! Alibaba is a jungle. Verified TDF manufacturers and vendors are the better way of avoiding getting lost, being eaten or starved.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

0oh_g00d1e
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 0oh_g00d1e »

I appreciate everyone's feedback. :D
At the moment, it would be wiser for me to stick with a vendor and their suggestions rather than choosing a doll I found attractive in a picture. :thumbs_up:

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

randyb100 wrote:Delete
You can delete your own posts, if the red X still appears in the upper right corner. I click submit one a comment and nothing happened, so I clicked submit again. Still nothing happened, but I saw that I had posted the comment twice. So I deleted the second post.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

Dees luver wrote:You made a great point here without even knowing it,

If your vendor discreetly suggests you buy a different brand, that is him protecting you as he knows there are problems with that brand
When you buy from a good vendor you are buying with the knowledge of someone who knows a lot more about dolls than you do.
Could be. But could also be that your vendor is able to get a bigger mark up on the brand he's pushing you towards.

chaka321
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by chaka321 »

Irontech directed me to go through alibaba? Does that seem right? Sorry new here and don't know where to posy or how

INFORMATIONS