betterlovedoll.com

Registration

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Loverboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Registration

Post by Loverboy »

A colleague of mine wants to register, but is having problems with the last part of registration. Question.
What is the full sentence directly following this question?
What should he type in as the answer. Or how should he answer

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: Registration

Post by Studio »

It is the full sentence listed.

Stormsworld
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stormsworld »

Im new to this and still trying to find my way to make any kind of post so that I can then ask questions about dolls I have seen for sale. It would be my first doll so input from seasoned members will be helpful Im also trying to understand how to register if necessary.

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

Stormsworld wrote:Im new to this and still trying to find my way to make any kind of post so that I can then ask questions about dolls I have seen for sale. It would be my first doll so input from seasoned members will be helpful Im also trying to understand how to register if necessary.
You are registered. To ask questions you do exactly what you did here. You can also hit new topic. Once newbie restrictions are lifted you can post in sales. You may have achieved this already.

INFORMATIONS