www.wmdolls.com

Bought a WM Doll, recived an Entity Doll

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Uklovedoll2021
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Bought a WM Doll, recived an Entity Doll

Post by Uklovedoll2021 »

New to all this and puts me off buying with so many scams

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Uklovedoll2021 wrote:New to all this and puts me off buying with so many scams
This thread is an example of buying a doll without doing research first. As you are on TDF now, and aware of the pitfalls, you should be fine. Ask on this forum before pulling the trigger. Not all cheaper priced dolls are scams.

Hope it doesn't put you off dolls for life.
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

tiaria
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tiaria »

These do not look like "standing feet", they broke because of that.

download/file.php?id=745494&t=1

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

66gt350 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:00 pm
Entity2020 wrote:If you are reading this post then I guess you aware of doll scamming, so I don't feel the need to name the vendor. All I can suggest is that you ask for an opinion on the TDF before buying any doll, especially one for $700. From my experience, search engines brought me to TDF scam section after the purchase. It was too late.

Anyway, here's some more info on how I found she could be a fake... I was excited about my purchase and wanted to see videos, pictures etc from members of the public. I also wanted to see feedback about the shipping speed blah blah blah, so I put the vendor's name into the search engine and noticed a post on social media asking if the vendor was reliable. I followed the link and the comments were negative, using the word 'scam'. This was the moment of horror.

I dug further, visiting this site (TDF) and started to read about the pitfalls of buying dolls on the sticky posts. Panic, search engine again. reversed her image to find who made her. The brand 'WM Doll' was on various sites along with other images of her and heavily fluctuating prices. The 'official' price at the time of writing this post is almost $2000. I had paid around $700. That is how I found the ID. I noticed the banned doll list on TDF and used search engines to try and ID the banned WM Doll (Riley). My bad got it wrong as a newbie, thankfully, the record has been put straight about head #36.

So if I had taken the above steps to research her first before buying, then I wouldn't be writing this post.

Good luck doll hunting!

I might get rid of her... not sure how... I would certainly be honest about her history and what she was. She's not a virgin any more as I decided to try her out...
jasonshardy wrote:Please tell us which website it is? To prevent more people from being deceived!
dCeption wrote:Show the pic or the link of the promotion pic, then post the pic of the doll you received.
gt350pony66 wrote:I didn't have time this evening, but that's what I'm going to do tomorrow. Pics of what I thought I was getting...and pics of what I actually got.
She's a pretty doll with a nice body IMO, just this blind date is not to my taste giving her a swipe left. If I post pictures and the vendor, it may send traffic to them, as she may be a win for somebody else, given her low price. I'm not even sure you are guarenteed to get my doll, it seems like a lucky dip. She doesn't match the photo of the offical WM Doll I swiped right (so to speak) on.

I've pretty much covered as much information I can on my experience. Another scam horror story.

Ok, so here's my contribution to the conversation. I ordered what I thought...was a WM pictured below. Super hot, and of course you'll be able to tell what I got. Now, I know they get "dolled up" for ad pics, but this is NOT as advertised. Notice the foot plates. There's no way this thing could stand, I tried...a lot. Anyway here it is, and for a total investment of over 1500 buck, I expected something much better. I mean, with a little Faceapp, she's cute, but...
[/quote

Bunnyboybob says...................
Those feet are not meant to stand. There are no bolts protruding from the bottom. Only certain types of silicone dolls with hard feet and internal support struts are meant for that.
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

Here's a(virgin)Entity doll I purchased off UKLDF for £240. Properly plugged in all three orfices!!!!
Been dry stored horizontal on her bum for three years!!
My only non standing doll. Great for bed, and foot fuck fantasies.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220907-084450.png
Screenshot_20220907-084450.png (443.54 KiB) Viewed 661 times
Screenshot_20220907-084505.png
Screenshot_20220907-084505.png (234.93 KiB) Viewed 661 times
Screenshot_20220907-084517.png
Screenshot_20220907-084517.png (167.48 KiB) Viewed 661 times
Screenshot_20220907-084434.png
Screenshot_20220907-084434.png (364.18 KiB) Viewed 661 times
IMG_20220907_065550_1.jpg
IMG_20220907_065550_1.jpg (485.17 KiB) Viewed 665 times
IMG_20220907_065603_2.jpg
IMG_20220907_065603_2.jpg (456.31 KiB) Viewed 665 times
IMG_20220907_083025_9.jpg
IMG_20220907_083025_9.jpg (514.96 KiB) Viewed 665 times
IMG_20220907_083046_5.jpg
IMG_20220907_083046_5.jpg (487 KiB) Viewed 665 times
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

Karlos
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Karlos »

I have an Entity "junker" that just turned 2. The only issues she has are ones that were caused by my own stupidity. There was no horrible smell, no mismatching of color between head and body, and her limbs weren't unbearably tight. In her lifetime she has outlived more than one so-called quality brand girl, I've had her in and out of gloved costumes with no hand issues, and there isn't so much as the odd peeling fleck anywhere on the surface of her skin. I wouldn't change her for the world.
Do I recommend people play the lottery of buying from unapproved vendors? Heck no. But some people do win, even if just by accident. Just sayin'.

Honcho

Post by Honcho »

Seems the usual beginner mistake to get scammed. Its one of the reasons i began my own website with lots of blogs about doll ownership to help prepare new owners. I haven't written to much about scams on it to date, but I do need to write about it. If you don't mind i can add some of the experiences you have had in this thread?

As for the pics above by 66gt350, the differences are stark compared to the original and the counterfeit doll, but you know the saying, you get what you pay for.

I was in luck with my first doll, I got a Kimber doll. She has turned out adorable. Love her to bits and she was only £499 brand new. Completely different than my WM doll costing three times the price in material, smell and skeleton movement. However I like the smell and feel of both, although the Kimber doll is much firmer than the WM which is this lovely ultra soft TPE. The Kimber also has problems with her hands, well her hands are completely destroyed with just normal everyday beginner use. All wires have come away from her wrists and most have snapped and come through the TPE, only to be slid out by me leaving jelly fingers. Going to cost me another £1.5K for a new body for her to fix those hands.

Having said that I have had my WM for only 3 weeks and already a bone has stuck out of a finger! Her articulated hands seem very fragile. I have repaired the hole but its only a matter of time before it happens again when i start taking more and more pictures of her. No doll is perfect in every way, but perfect for YOU is all that is needed....
Honcho

Image Image  Image Image

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

GazzaGreen wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:12 pm If you don't mind i can add some of the experiences you have had in this thread?
I don't mind :)

It's been almost two years since I joined TDF and created this thread. I can share a quick update on the doll in question.

Looking back, I don't mind for the price I paid as I made many mistakes including flooding her, staining her and marking the TPE. I got better at presenting the doll which can go a long way to making her attractive and desirable. I've had plenty of fun over the months and consider her a 'trial run'.

For feedback, the main issue has been the skeleton. Her leg and arm joints were way too tight and creaked badly making it hard work to pose her initially BUT at least they stayed in place. The problem was when they began to loosen - after 6 months or so, the legs stopped staying in place as well as her shoulder joints.

I estimated that if the joints continued to losen at the rate I'd witnessed, they would most likely begin to flop around a lot sooner than I had hoped. I solved this by severely limiting her use after 12 months. She's lived in her box for most of the second year and only comes out for special occasions.

I still have a functional doll that I like so I count myself lucky.
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

INFORMATIONS