www.wmdolls.com

Bought a WM Doll, recived an Entity Doll

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
66gt350

Re: Bought a WM Doll, recived an Entity Doll

Post by 66gt350 »

ha, of course the pics got loaded in backwards order, argh

66gt350

Post by 66gt350 »

Feet plates tore through, like right away. The skin tone of the head doesn't match the body. I got the moaning to work for like 3 minutes (not while using it) Lets face it...counterfeit. I've got another one coming from a vetted vendor, genuine article. I'm gonna have to get this one gone. I'm not going to fool around with shipping, but if there's anyone interested in the central Wisconsin or surrounding area...I'll make ya a really sweet deal.LOL

Seth UK

Post by Seth UK »

Sorry you got scammed OP. When I was looking for my first doll I employed the same method clicking the ads that google came up with. I was pretty shocked as some of those site were selling dolls that would get you into a whole heap of trouble. I eventually wised up after doing more research and ordered my first doll from one of the approved vendors. I was left wondering how the hell google was getting away with promoting sites that clearly sell dolls that are illegal here in the UK.

Also, I would advise caution with WM head #36. I have this head on a WM157b body and have had images removed of this head/body combination in the past.

66gt350

Post by 66gt350 »

Seth UK wrote:Sorry you got scammed OP. When I was looking for my first doll I employed the same method clicking the ads that google came up with. I was pretty shocked as some of those site were selling dolls that would get you into a whole heap of trouble. I eventually wised up after doing more research and ordered my first doll from one of the approved vendors. I was left wondering how the hell google was getting away with promoting sites that clearly sell dolls that are illegal here in the UK.

Also, I would advise caution with WM head #36. I have this head on a WM157b body and have had images removed of this head/body combination in the past.
Yep, it's a crappy thing but as we know there are scams to just about everything. If we can reduce the risk for others it's a good thing.
As far as #36, yes she's a tad young looking. I ordered a Piper Trixie which has the same face as the Ariel which is also rumored to be banned but once Faceapp is applied she grows up quite a bit. As for other WM heads I favor #50 and #188. 188 in particular with Faceapp is probably one of the most gorgeous faces I've ever seen either real woman or dolls and all I did was add a smile.

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Thanks, guys for the sympathy, it's okay, from those pictures above, I'm starting to believe that I got off lightly with an acceptable doll for the price I paid. My doll's head and body tones match, and the feet are intact. I send my sympathy in return to the victims of these scams.

I watched a video before the doll arrived warning about the feet tearing and other weak areas, including the hands and groin on counterfeit dolls. I've treated her with kid gloves.

I did some research on search engine ads, see for yourself, there is a known problem with scam ads for various products and services returning in top matches. Sadly, progress seems to be moving slowly to address this issue with only minimal vetting required to post an ad.

As for illegal dolls, I noticed them for sale on the vendor I used with a disclaimer warning the customer to check their country's import regulations before purchasing. I've also noticed that it's easy to find said dolls for sale from a search engine as various ads take you to sites that sell them. Perhaps a little off-topic here, but another useful red flag to be aware of when evaluating a site.

Yeah, I think many of us know the photos are pro-shot with makeup, plus I've seen disclaimers on sales sites noting this fact.

Head #36 is certainly an interesting topic IMO.
gt350pony66 wrote:I'm gonna have to get this one gone.
Again, sorry about your doll, I hope it works out for you.
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

I decided to post some photos of my Entity doll along with the official WM photo for 'Angel' that I was led to believe I was buying. The photos are the raw camera image. The shots have shown me that there is a slight miss-match between the head and body skin tone.

All the shots are diffrent angles from the same pose. I'm sure those familiar with WM Doll 'Angel' will notice that my doll is a little different...

The fishnet bodystocking was bought separately. Hope these photos are useful. She's growing on me as the days go by. I've named her Su-Ling.
Attachments
Official WM Doll 'Angel' matching sales photo from vendor site.
Official WM Doll 'Angel' matching sales photo from vendor site.
Angel0.png (307.26 KiB) Viewed 1491 times
Default wig, camera raw.
Default wig, camera raw.
Angel1.png (579.2 KiB) Viewed 1491 times
Default wig, camera raw.
Default wig, camera raw.
Angel2.png (534.83 KiB) Viewed 1491 times
Hand, lower body, camera raw.
Hand, lower body, camera raw.
Angel7.png (624.88 KiB) Viewed 1491 times
Side profile, camera raw.
Side profile, camera raw.
Angel8.png (548.08 KiB) Viewed 1491 times
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."

Dolls Alive! -

Bobby Carrot

Post by Bobby Carrot »

Entity2020 wrote:Hi everyone. I decided to write about how I got scammed buying my first TPE doll in the hope that it may help others avoid some of the mistakes I made.

Quick background, I already have two Vibee dolls and was hoping to buy Lyla from the French Love And Vibes website. Love And Vibes are NOT the scammers here btw, as I choose a cheaper alternative brand at less than half the price (which I am not going to name for various reasons).

So why didn't I buy Lyla? I couldn't afford to purchase her before the UK leaves the EU, my concerns were the import tax and it taking longer to save up for her as I originally intended.

Mistake #1, changing my mind and finding a cheaper doll from an unknown vendor.

Mistake #2, I typed 'sex doll' into my favourite search engine and followed sponsored ads within the top five matches.

Mistake #3, I missed a spelling mistake in giant bold letters on the site's main sales page.

Mistake #4, I chose a smaller doll with a pretty face without doing any research on her or her dimensions, as the price and weight were very tempting - coupled with the fact that she was plastered all over the site and listed as a top seller. UK stock with quick delivery. Perfect! I would later find out that head #36 is banned on this forum in one configuration, as it doesn't meet the minimum age requirement.

Mistake #5, I clicked buy after only searching a handful of sites, as I was seeing (what I now know to be WM Dolls) for roughly the same prices, give or take a couple of hundred pounds.

Mistake #6, I clicked buy believing I could trust a top ad from my search engine, and PayPal would surely mean it must be a legit company. The website also looked very professional. At this point, I had not heard about doll scamming. I was just buying a consumer product. The idea of scamming never entered my mind.

Mistake #7, After doing research, I realised that I had most likely been scammed, so I went straight for the head when the doll arrived. It was not what I ordered as her eyes were closed. I checked the mouth and it was sealed. Panic! What about the vagina...

Big mistake here, I poked a lubed up finger to check the vagina and managed to break what I now assume to be a seal. This pretty much invalidated any chance of returning her.

I knew as soon as I opened the box that it was not the doll I ordered as the skin colour was not to my taste, but made the call that the company had lied about everything so far. She was not going back overseas at this time of year... and no, she wasn't shipped from the UK... she had to go through customs with a TDF banned face... a bit nerve-racking even though I figured that I wasn't getting that WM Doll anyway.

So, to summerise. I rushed into buying a doll, tempted by the pretty WM pictures and low price tag. I didn't do research. I trusted the site because it used PayPal and I tampered with the contents, instead of closing the box, and contacting the vendor to arrange an exchange or refund. I did trace the contact phone number, it is linked to three sites with different names, so I suspect they are all part of the same scam network.

Conclusion, I bought a popular WM Doll and received a hard TPE Entity doll. It smells horrible, requires brute strength to move the limbs, and will never make eye contact with me. It's a nice piece of ass, pretty, but I don't find it sexually attractive. I will take care of this unwanted doll, using her for still life art... it's not her fault.

Getting the wrong doll sucks. Time to save up for Lyla...

Sorry about the essay. Regards.
Instead of Wham! Bam! Thank you, Ma'am, you're saying...

Scam....Sham...FUCK YOU, MAN!!!

66gt350

Post by 66gt350 »

Entity2020 wrote:I decided to post some photos of my Entity doll along with the official WM photo for 'Angel' that I was led to believe I was buying. The photos are the raw camera image. The shots have shown me that there is a slight miss-match between the head and body skin tone.

All the shots are diffrent angles from the same pose. I'm sure those familiar with WM Doll 'Angel' will notice that my doll is a little different...

The fishnet bodystocking was bought separately. Hope these photos are useful. She's growing on me as the days go by. I've named her Su-Ling.
Yeah, it looks like you made out slightly better given the circumstances. Damn sure sucks to spend the money and not get what you thought. But, we must trudge on and learn from it.

66gt350

Post by 66gt350 »

Entity2020 wrote:I decided to post some photos of my Entity doll along with the official WM photo for 'Angel' that I was led to believe I was buying. The photos are the raw camera image. The shots have shown me that there is a slight miss-match between the head and body skin tone.

Yeah, it looks like you made out slightly better given the circumstances. Damn sure sucks to spend the money and not get what you thought. But, we must trudge on and learn from it.

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

gt350pony66 wrote:Yeah, it looks like you made out slightly better given the circumstances. Damn sure sucks to spend the money and not get what you thought. But, we must trudge on and learn from it.
I've learnt the hard way. I never planned on having more than a couple of dolls as I don't have the room, plus they require time and effort. I'm $700 further from getting what I really wanted. I have to write it off and deal with it, but at least I can warn others... I would be livid if I had paid $1500, sorry dude.

btw, the thumb wire poked through the TPE yesterday, this is in the first week.

As I can now post attachments, here is a sales photo of the doll I originally intended to buy. Lyla is more expensive than my Entity Doll and Brexit will most likely require an additional import duty from France. The full recommended retail price on the scam site cost more than Lyla, but they offered a large discount as it was promoted as a factory-direct purchase. Thanks search engine for your sponsored $700 fake :roll:

Just a quick note to clarify that I changed my mind and didn't buy 'Lyla', I chose a doll based on a WM Doll 'Angel' sales photo instead. Lyla is NOT part of the scam, but her vendor lost a sale. I hope to put that right in 2021!
Attachments
Lyla.
Lyla.
Lyla.png (346.74 KiB) Viewed 1451 times

Dolls Alive! -

66gt350

Post by 66gt350 »

Entity2020 wrote:
gt350pony66 wrote:Yeah, it looks like you made out slightly better given the circumstances. Damn sure sucks to spend the money and not get what you thought. But, we must trudge on and learn from it.
I've learnt the hard way. I never planned on having more than a couple of dolls as I don't have the room, plus they require time and effort. I'm $700 further from getting what I really wanted. I have to write it off and deal with it, but at least I can warn others... I would be livid if I had paid $1500, sorry dude.

btw, the thumb wire poked through the TPE yesterday, this is in the first week.

As I can now post attachments, here is a sales photo of the doll I originally intended to buy. Lyla is more expensive than my Entity Doll and Brexit will most likely require an additional import duty from France. The full recommended retail price on the scam site cost more than Lyla, but they offered a large discount as it was promoted as a factory-direct purchase. Thanks search engine for your sponsored $700 fake :roll:

Just a quick note to clarify that I changed my mind and didn't buy 'Lyla', I chose a doll based on a WM Doll 'Angel' sales photo instead. Lyla is NOT part of the scam, but her vendor lost a sale. I hope to put that right in 2021!
I never planned to have more than one myself. The Piper I ordered showed up today, without warning. I had put in an alternate delivery address but for kicks I checked the tracking number this morning and it had not shown any movement for a week. The tracking said, "left at front porch". I'm at work so I paniced. I don't live in a particularly crappy area but a big box like that sitting on the front steps! Holy cow. So I called the fedex place where it was supposed to go...nope no package. So I took a long lunch, jambed home and sure enough it was on the porch. I dragged it inside and rushed back to work. Got home, opened it up and what do you know, genuine article, everything I thought it would be AND it was a couple hundred LESS than the junk doll. Lesson learned. Now I gotta figure out what to do with the counterfeit. I mean, it's functional and by no means disgusting but I got the feeling it needs a good home. Hoping I can connect with a local fellow doll person, or someone who wants an entry level for really cheap and recoupe some of the loss

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

The "Angel" doll from WM is basically the #36 head associated with any WM bodies (140, 153 and many more).
This model is well known, but it is also one of those of which we find many counterfeits and poor quality copies.

You can find on Youtube, a comparative video of two WM140D dolls, one of which is a pale copy. It doesn't take very long to look at (around 7 minutes), but it shows that even if the copy is at first glance "similar", in the end, it is not at all the same.
:arrow: watch here (the video is only visible on the Youtube site).
Entity2020 wrote:Lyla is more expensive than my Entity Doll and Brexit will most likely require an additional import duty from France.
Yes, sure Brexit (with or without an agreement EU/UK) will change things, but maybe not in this specific case. :whistle:

Indeed, the 150cm "Lyla" doll that you saw is sold in France by Love and Vibes sexshop (here). Although this seller is not one of those recommended by TDF, I myself have ordered several times from them and have always been satisfied. But it should also be added, that this store did not originally sell "solid" TPE / Silicone dolls, but especially inflatable dolls, sextoys and lingerie.

While their dolls are sold under the generic brand "Vibee doll", the inflatable ones are those produced by DiaoShi. For those "silicone" (which are in reality in TPE as indicated in the descriptions), I don't know, but it doesn't at any time refer to a brand like WM and I can't tell if they are of good quality or not. The advantage of this shop, is that they have their products in stock and can deliver very quickly. Which also explains why, they don't sell dolls from well-known brands and customisables (with many options).

Love and Vibes was originally based in the north of France (with free delivery in France and Belgium). The good news is that a few years ago, they opened a store on the other side of the Channel (with free shipping to UK and Ireland). You can therefore buy "Lyla" in UK, and so, don't really care of the Brexit. The difference is that she is not 150 cm but 4'9 :lol: , take a look here :wink: .

But personnaly, I can not recommend you to buy this kind of doll of unknown origin. May be, buying the "Lyla", you will get again, another Entity doll! :evil: If you want a quality doll, look instead at sellers advised by TDF who are distributors certified by the major brands.
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

KinkyTail
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KinkyTail »

OMG, I am a newbie too and probably also got tricked. WIll see sson enough or maybe never becasue mine did not arrive. Anyway yours looks nothing like the picture. Still nice bum and boobs. At least you got her.

Anayway, sorry to hear about youe isues. I did the same mistakes. I fired up a search engine, took top 5 ads, went to the website that looked super professional and bought a doll.... I "searched" reviews but could not find any reviews for my vendor. It sucks to be a newbie.

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

gt350pony66 wrote:Got home, opened it up and what do you know, genuine article, everything I thought it would be AND it was a couple hundred LESS than the junk doll. Lesson learned.
That's great news, the fact nobody stole it is awesome. Enjoy!
JustinBridou wrote:The "Angel" doll from WM is basically the #36 head associated with any WM bodies (140, 153 and many more).
This model is well known, but it is also one of those of which we find many counterfeits and poor quality copies.

Indeed, the 150cm "Lyla" doll that you saw is sold in France by Love and Vibes sexshop.

But personnaly, I can not recommend you to buy this kind of doll of unknown origin. May be, buying the "Lyla", you will get again, another Entity doll! :evil: If you want a quality doll, look instead at sellers advised by TDF who are distributors certified by the major brands.
I've taken your advice on board. It's very much appreciated and certainly making me think carefully before buying another TPE doll. I had seen the video you posted while I was waiting for my doll to arrive. Thanks again for your help.
KinkyTail wrote:OMG, I am a newbie too and probably also got tricked. WIll see sson enough or maybe never becasue mine did not arrive.

Anayway, sorry to hear about youe isues. I did the same mistakes.
Thanks, the important thing now is to make sure you don't make more mistakes preventing you from sending the doll back if it does turn out to be a fake or poor quality. When you open the box, the strong unpleasant chemical smell was my first hint something was wrong. The skin tone also looked off. Whatever you do, don't rush things. Check the head sculpt carefully and stiffness of the limbs. They shouldn't be tight to the point where they require brute strength to move them. Close the box and contact your vendor and/or PayPal if possible.

There is a faster route of verification, find the manual, I found text referring to my product as an 'Entity TPE sexdoll'. There's no need to touch the doll's head or body in this case if you were led to believe that you purchased a brand name doll.

I read your post concerning the Kitty doll, but as a newbie myself, I don't know enough about the market to make judgements on your purchase. It seems your main issue is shipping.

Good luck, keep us posted.

Dolls Alive! -

spiritedscratch
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by spiritedscratch »

My guys- the was very insightful. thanks for all the transparency

INFORMATIONS