www.wmdolls.com

Premiumdolls.com

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
KinkyTail
Apprentice
Apprentice

Premiumdolls.com

Post by KinkyTail »

Hello,

I did not see this vendor in the list, but I would like to share some experience and ask for advice.

I ordered a doll from this vendor on 24th OCT 2020. It did not come. I queried it it in the life support chat and I was told that it should reach me by the end of November. Then, nothing happened and I sent an email to the support and received an answer that it should reach me by the 10th of December. Nothing happened. Then, I was told that they will have to call police if the package was lost, but when I see the tracking number on UPS - it says "label created' which means that the doll has not be shipped.

What should I do in this situation. They are very doidgy at premiumdolls.com, they are telling me that they will send the doll to their warehouse in Germany before sending it to Luxembourg so I do not pay taxes. Every chat wit them is weird. The tracking number is for UPS and they told me today that it does not matter who will deliver. They never sent me a proof of shipping.

Not happy about. Please advise. Is it normal?

KinkyTail
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Premiumdolls.com

Post by KinkyTail »

I wanted to atttach a picture of an order summary, but I have no idea how to attach images. ANyway just to clarify, this si the dolla I vbought: 158cm Kitty with metal skeleton: https://www.premiumdolls.com/collection ... doll-kitty

KinkyTail
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KinkyTail »

AN UPDATE

So there doll has been shipped and should reach me this week. I will upload pictures when she arrives. Fingrs crossed, all good. Then, once for all we will know if Premiumdolls.com is legit or not.

CHeers and Happy 2021!

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

look forward to seeing her bro. good luck.

KinkyTail
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KinkyTail »

VERDICT: Premiumdolls.com is legit. I received the doll today by UPS. She looks just like on the pictures: https://www.premiumdolls.com/collection ... doll-kitty

and attached is the picture.

I am happy. Good start to 2021. She looks beyond awesome. So I put this topic as i was very concerned, order made in October to receive in January... the online chat had dodgy explanations - I was super convinced it was a scam, but in the end the doll arrived and I am happy with the quality.
Attachments
Kitty
Kitty
Kitty.jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 759 times

Sophies J
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Sophies J »

KinkyTail wrote:VERDICT: Premiumdolls.com is legit. I received the doll today by UPS. She looks just like on the pictures: https://www.premiumdolls.com/collection ... doll-kitty

and attached is the picture.

I am happy. Good start to 2021. She looks beyond awesome. So I put this topic as i was very concerned, order made in October to receive in January... the online chat had dodgy explanations - I was super convinced it was a scam, but in the end the doll arrived and I am happy with the quality.
Glad it all worked out, was she a little smaller than expected?
JJ for Sophie

INFORMATIONS