www.sino-doll.com

I've finally done it!

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
tobykan
Active Poster
Active Poster

I've finally done it!

Post by tobykan »

Hi Guys,

You might remember that several months ago I asked all sorts of questions on TDF about dolls. Thanks to everyone that replied with so much helpful information! :) I'm glad to report that I finally made the plunge and have joined the ranks of proud Sino Doll owners! Below are some facts and pictures in case it helps anyone.

Seller

I'd like to say a HUGE thankyou to Andrew at Sex Dolls Australia (SDA). He must have answered something like a hundred email questions from me about Gynoid and Sino Doll, and never once sounded annoyed or tried to push anything my way. His patience and willingness to help is a credit to the industry. I'd buy again from Andrew in a heartbeat because I know he's got my back. In the end Sino Doll won out not only because it was substantially cheaper and has more orifices than Gynoid (more on that later), but also because they had a promotion at the time to include extra softness for the whole body + realistic paint and matte effect for the face.

Dates
18 July: First contact with Andrew at SDA
4 October: Placed the order!
12 November: Andrew sent me factory photos and a video for me to double-check
7 December: Delivery!!! Just in time for a hot Xmas present!

The Order
Sino 160cm E-cup:
- Sino Head: S31 (Chris, I'm calling her Tina)
- Sino Hook: Neck Hook
- Sino Lip Colour: 1
- Sino Toe Nail Colour: 1
- Sino Finger Nail Colour: 1
- Sino Foot Type: Standing without bolts (included in Sino promotion at the time)
- Sino Inner Thigh Softness: 1 (included in Sino promotion at the time)
- Sino Ass Softness: 1 (included in Sino promotion at the time)
- Sino Pubic Hair: Clean
- Sino Labia Colour: 2
- Sino Vagina: Built-in (ultra-soft included in Sino promotion at the time)
- Shoulder Type: Regular Shoulder
- Sino Eyebrow: Standard Painted Eye
- Sino Nipple Colour: 3
- Sino Areola Size: 3
- Sino Eye: 1 (brown)
- Sino Movable Eye Option: Movable Mechanical Eyes
- Sino Skin: Natural
- Sino Wig: 21

I also ordered an extra head:
Sino Head Only
- Sino Face Make up: Standard
- Sino Eyebrow: Standard Painted Eye
- Sino Eye: 6 (green/grey)
- Sino Skin: Natural
- Sino Wig: 25
- Sino Head: S38 (not sure of the name, I'm calling her Zoe)

And 2 more extras:
- Sino Eye: 7 (blue)
- Sino Wig: 15

Lastly, as I already mentioned the Sino Doll promo even included the realistic paint and matte effect for the head, but I declined as I didn't want anything flaking off over time.

Variations
In November Andrew got in touch to say wig #15 was out of stock so I replaced it with wig #7. This was the only change to the order.

Factory Photos
Nearly fainted with joy at these photos! Man, did they look great or what? Were those freckles I could see on head S38?
Factory S31 1 small.jpg
Factory S31 1 small.jpg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 1780 times
Factory S31 2 small.jpg
Factory S31 2 small.jpg (1.41 MiB) Viewed 1780 times
Factory S31 3 small.jpg
Factory S31 3 small.jpg (1.46 MiB) Viewed 1780 times
Factory S38 small.jpg
Factory S38 small.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 1780 times
Unboxing
Everything was securely packed, especially the heads. There was no damage to anything at all as far as I can tell. Bravo to Sino Doll for the packaging! And yes, head S38 does indeed have freckles! Very cute!
01 Box.jpg
01 Box.jpg (730.7 KiB) Viewed 1756 times
02 Box.jpg
02 Box.jpg (684.13 KiB) Viewed 1780 times
03 Box.jpg
03 Box.jpg (871.34 KiB) Viewed 1780 times
04 Heads.jpg
04 Heads.jpg (834.41 KiB) Viewed 1780 times
05 Head S31.jpg
05 Head S31.jpg (852.53 KiB) Viewed 1780 times
06 Head S31.jpg
06 Head S31.jpg (641.15 KiB) Viewed 1780 times
07 Head S38.jpg
07 Head S38.jpg (868.28 KiB) Viewed 1780 times
Conclusion
All in all, a lengthy but painless process, mainly due to Andrew at SDA as I explained above. I can't compare the Sino Doll quality to any other brand since this is my first doll, but so far it looks and feels great! The silicone does have a very faint smell (nothing unpleasant), and I guess it will fade with age.

A few minor gripes which others on TDF have mentioned already. None of these should deter potential buyers:
  • The wigs are of terrible quality. Individual strands and small clumps of hair are falling off all the time and it's not like I'm rough or anything. I don't know much about wigs, but I've started looking around and can see prices are a couple of hundred dollars, so no wonder the ones supplied by Sino aren't great as they're obviously not in that range. No big deal, I'll look at getting a good-quality wig later.

The mouth cavity is VERY small. Forget about oral sex unless you are literally pencil-sized. At least she can suck on your finger in the heat of the moment! ;)

The mechanical eyes are a pain in the butt to use. Very hard to control. Trying to move an eye a few millimetres one way or another moves the eye way out of whack to where you wanted it to be. I'm sure over time I'll learn to work with it.
So far, I'm very, very happy with my two babes Tina and Zoe. More photos to come! :)

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: I've finally done it!

Post by PDutus »

Hi tobykan :) Congratulations on the new arrival and welcome to the Sino Owners Club :) I've had a 161E since early January and she has been a delight. Not perfect, but very nice.

Funnily enough, the wig that came with mine is better than those that came with my other dolls. In the nearly a year I've had Kiania, there has been very little shedding.

Agree with you about the eyes, though!

Enjoy :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

tobykan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by tobykan »

Thanks PDutus! :)

As promised, here are a few photos of Tina. She's very sensual. Zoe didn't want any photos taken yet as she's waiting for her clothes order to be delivered. Can you believe these chicks have moved in for less than 2 weeks are already maxing up my credit card? Man, I'm screwed... ;):
Tina 001.JPG
Tina 001.JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1766 times
Tina 002.JPG
Tina 002.JPG (1.05 MiB) Viewed 1766 times
Tina 003.JPG
Tina 003.JPG (1.13 MiB) Viewed 1766 times
Tina 004.JPG
Tina 004.JPG (831.28 KiB) Viewed 1766 times
Tina 005.JPG
Tina 005.JPG (1.09 MiB) Viewed 1766 times
Besides cropping and resizing to reduce the file sizes, the only thing I did with the photos was to use GIMP to apply the "Bloom" Light and Shadow filter. It kinda gives Tina a nice glow.

The dress and underwear are size S. The boots size 5. I'm learning lots about women's clothing and lingerie! Dressing Tina up was such a turn on! I love it!

For photos, I'm considering buying a green screen and lights setup so that I can easily vary the background, otherwise every photo will look very similar eventually. It should cost less than AUD $200. Has anyone used a green screen (or "Chromakey") setup on TDF?

One other thing: this doll weighs a freakin' ton! I guess around 40kg? I've already hurt my back doing this simple photoshoot. Gotta be very careful handling her. Need to hit the gym... :)

JohnQPrivate
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JohnQPrivate »

Grats dude, very pretty. Nice photo set as well. Also, thank you for sharing your experience, time table and research!

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Congratulations, they are lovely. Many members use green screen and composite their girls, some very nice effects.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Great photos and yes they do weigh a ton! Kiania’s around the 40Kg mark too.

I have a green screen but haven’t used it yet. I tend to use the background option on FaceApp where you can use your own photos as backgrounds as well as the ones the app supplies.

As for your credit card, yes I’m afraid you’re screwed :)
My girls:

tobykan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by tobykan »

Thanks for the feedback guys! FaceApp hey? I'm way too old-fashioned and use a digital camera, but will have to look into that.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

tobykan wrote:Thanks for the feedback guys! FaceApp hey? I'm way too old-fashioned and use a digital camera, but will have to look into that.
You can use it on phones and tablets. The iPhone/iPad version is best, but the Android version is pretty good too. I had the free version for ages and recently upgraded to the paid one.

I played around with a couple of your factory pics to give you an idea what's possible:
IMG_2715.JPG
IMG_2715.JPG (1.73 MiB) Viewed 1685 times
IMG_2716.JPG
IMG_2716.JPG (2.25 MiB) Viewed 1685 times
Original plus FaceApp version:
IMG_2717.JPG
IMG_2717.JPG (1.31 MiB) Viewed 1685 times
My girls:

tobykan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by tobykan »

Holy crap! That is just AWESOME! Will definitely take a look - thanks for the demo pictures! :)

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

God that first pic of the s31 head smiling i wish sino would make a s31b head looking exactly like that

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

tobykan wrote:Holy crap! That is just AWESOME! Will definitely take a look - thanks for the demo pictures! :)
You're welcome :) There are more filters and features available in the paid version than the free (obviously!), but enough with the free to get you started :)
My girls:

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

G'day tobykan

So cool you met Tina and she moved in with you.

Andrew at SDA is a very helpful guy. He is not pushy at all. He lets you tell him what you like and want. Not the other way around :thumbs_up:

If you are still looking for wigs, I got the one Dee has in my avatar on ebay check this link

They have some fairly cheap going up to "HOW MUCH?" They are in WA and ship Aus wide. Dee's was about $70. So soft.

Have fun getting to know your lady(s)

DM

tobykan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by tobykan »

Those wigs on ebay look pretty good, thanks Dees Man! Yeah, I saw one with human hair for over AUD$1,000... HOW MUCH??? ;)

Olive

Post by Olive »

I love her, specially the S38 "Scarlett"

INFORMATIONS