AF Doll

Loose spine anyone?

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
LatexLadyLover

Re: Loose spine anyone?

Post by LatexLadyLover »

This is and Ad picture of the not so good skeleton doll. I've had her for almost two years and she just keeps getting looser.
Attachments
This is the loose spine girl "Ava" 158cm AF Doll
This is the loose spine girl "Ava" 158cm AF Doll
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=C3GPUq-7fJKsHYcj)original_250543722.jpg (70.34 KiB) Viewed 1639 times

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Loose jointed dolls are difficult to photograph but are much easier to maneuver in bed :)

LatexLadyLover

Post by LatexLadyLover »

This is the girl I have my eye on. YL Dolls 166cm J-cup. She's just like the WM 155cm DD but bigger. At Lovedolls.com she has the option of "Soft" TPE or "Ultra Soft" TPE. I would go with "Soft". It's $250 extra. What would you guys do?
Attachments
DSC_3659.jpg
DSC_3659.jpg (62.09 KiB) Viewed 1627 times

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

I'd personally go soft - I would be wary of ultra soft with those breasts - increased risk of tearing.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

LatexLadyLover wrote:It seems that the joints on this brand are not consistent. I think WM is best. No falling down limbs. If I pose my WM she stays there. I'm seriously thinking about replacing my AF. I really can't stand the way her back curls forward too easily. I have my eye on the YL Dolls 166cm j-cup. that is one hot doll and she came come with Shrugging and Evo double jointed knees and elbows skeleton. AF is good but there are now more advanced skeleton designs out there.

Both of my WM dolls (1 of which was a replacement) have super loose joints. The first doll actually was the basic non shrugging skeleton (which was wrong, I ordered shrugging). By now all the joints including the neck are loose. The replacement doll had the upgraded (correct) skeleton and the waist joint , among others is super loose. Broke U brackets inside the doll within like 5 months, including the neck (all the same brackets, required welding). It's difficult to even it the doll up properly in a chair without tit trying to slouch. If I pick it up the upper half bend back in ridiculous fashion. I'm guessing this is he same problem with your AF doll.

I really had my eye on an AF doll, now I wonder if it even makes sense for me to pay a premium to get a skeleton with wire fingers and this skeleton. I'm tempted to get it off ebay and get the same skeleton (TPE head, but pictures shows silicon head, which could be a problem for the seller). I can always buy the silicon head later and still make out

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

No, LatexLadyLover, WM is not the best. The joints are as inconsistent as any of the other main TPE brands and can loosen just as quickly. The problem across the board is lack of quality control, so it's a lottery as to whether you will get a good, well -adjusted skeleton or not.

And it makes no difference if you opt for an evo/shrugging shoulders/double-jointed knee skeleton.

The skeleton is THE number one part of a doll that the manufacturers should be working to improve, instead of concentrating their efforts on making new moulds to satisfy those on this forum (and elsewhere) who seem more concerned about how easy it is to insert their dick in doggy position!!!!!!
My girls:

LatexLadyLover

Post by LatexLadyLover »

You've said it right when you said "Lottery". That's what it is, but that girl sitting on the bathroom sink dressed in black is still tight from 2016. I guess I just got lucky. She's a WM 158cm in "Pink" skin tone.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

PDutus wrote:The skeleton is THE number one part of a doll that the manufacturers should be working to improve, instead of concentrating their efforts on making new moulds to satisfy those on this forum (and elsewhere) who seem more concerned about how easy it is to insert their dick in doggy position!!!!!!
Yes, well said - I agree. :thumbs_up: I don't even really think they need to improve the design though, as much as take greater time & care during the skeleton's assembly process. I've gotten dolls with excellent skeletons that remain tight, so it's definitely possible.

The skeleton is the one part of a doll that is very difficult to correct after the fact. Though I know I can cut into & tighten a loose joint rather easily, I can't weld that joint to prevent loosening after the fact. Also, I'll never get the scar to look good enough & know it will always bother me. Not to mention that it will probably require tightening again in the future.

My Jinsan dolls are hit or miss in regard to their skeletons. I'd love another doll, but am hesitant to pull the trigger, as it sounds like their quality's going downhill these days. My guess is they're favoring quantity over quality in order to keep up with order demand. It's sad too, as I'd definitely pay extra in order to get a doll that has a perfectly torqued & welded skeleton.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

TPE dolls do respond to surgery repairs quite well with Indigo's CWA or the 3M products researched by Wheezer.
A drop of Threadlock to hold the nut in place is a fairly good cold weld alternative :)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Sil-Poxy™ is the go to for Silicone dolls
Permatex has been used, just something I have no experience with :)

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

AGL wrote:
PDutus wrote:The skeleton is THE number one part of a doll that the manufacturers should be working to improve, instead of concentrating their efforts on making new moulds to satisfy those on this forum (and elsewhere) who seem more concerned about how easy it is to insert their dick in doggy position!!!!!!
Yes, well said - I agree. :thumbs_up: I don't even really think they need to improve the design though, as much as take greater time & care during the skeleton's assembly process. I've gotten dolls with excellent skeletons that remain tight, so it's definitely possible.

The skeleton is the one part of a doll that is very difficult to correct after the fact. Though I know I can cut into & tighten a loose joint rather easily, I can't weld that joint to prevent loosening after the fact. Also, I'll never get the scar to look good enough & know it will always bother me. Not to mention that it will probably require tightening again in the future.

My Jinsan dolls are hit or miss in regard to their skeletons. I'd love another doll, but am hesitant to pull the trigger, as it sounds like their quality's going downhill these days. My guess is they're favoring quantity over quality in order to keep up with order demand. It's sad too, as I'd definitely pay extra in order to get a doll that has a perfectly torqued & welded skeleton.
Certainly taking more time and trouble during the assembly of the skeleton would be a step in the right direction, and I think you could well be right about Jinsan, for example favouring quantity over quality. I don't know how many dolls AF sell by comparison, but probably quite a lot less.

Most of the doll manufacturers buy in the skeletons from third party suppliers. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but I'm guessing that the skeletons arrive with their joints pre-adjusted to a set tension, either loose, standard or tight, depending on the customer's order and there is minimal, if any, tweaking after they arrive at the doll factory. Certainly that would save time at the factory. I will ask Sam at JY and see what he says.
My girls:

Daddyz-Home
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Daddyz-Home »

I had a AF 162cm with very loose legs, I decided to cut the tpe off and afterwards the skeleton’s leg joints were much more tight. My YL 166cm just arrived last week and I would definitely recommend getting one. I measured mine and it measures about 160.5cm

INFORMATIONS