www.thecityofsexy.com

(D)evolving of Gynoid vaginal anatomy?

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
maxwell3014
Active Poster
Active Poster

(D)evolving of Gynoid vaginal anatomy?

Post by maxwell3014 »

Is it just me, or do the newer Gynoid models have an unnaturally prominent labia/perineum that protrudes from the rest of the body? Explicit photos are hard to come by, so I'm making some assumptions based on a small sample of photos with strange angles. But I think I'm seeing a weird trend that I can't ignore.

My apologies for lifting this image from a Alottahope's great post, but look at the prominence of the perineum/labia majora in these model 10 photos:
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (436.75 KiB) Viewed 3176 times
Minuette-18.jpg
Minuette-18.jpg (999.26 KiB) Viewed 3176 times
This newer model looks like you could literally re-enact the timeless political mantra "grab 'em by the pussy". For comparison, here are some images of the older model 5, which to me appears to have much more realistic anatomy:
Untitled3.jpg
Untitled3.jpg (225.51 KiB) Viewed 3176 times
Untitled4.jpg
Untitled4.jpg (247.89 KiB) Viewed 3176 times
Untitled5.jpg
Untitled5.jpg (273.22 KiB) Viewed 3176 times
Labia minora and overall anterior-posterior LHP between these two models seem essentially the same. But it looks like the older models have more realistic vaginal/perineal anatomy insofar as they don't protrude 2-3 cm from where the vulva should be. I wonder if this was done to solve the LH gaping issue, but I think the overall visual effect is worse. Am I crazy? Has anyone else noticed this?

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: (D)evolving of Gynoid vaginal anatomy?

Post by AlexKnight »

It's just very puffy, this can happen with real girls as well, just google puffy pussy, and you see what I mean :wink:
But in a non-aroused state, yes, it does seem to protrude a bit too far.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

maxwell3014
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by maxwell3014 »

Here's some more evidence of what is imo devolving vaginal realism from the model 12. Granted, some of this is up to personal taste and they don't look "bad" per se. But the anatomy here looks somewhat less realistic than the older models 5-6.

These images are also extremely hard to come by. Gynoid will not email photos showing these poses, no matter how many ways you ask. This is weird to me seeing as the rest of the doll anatomy is so insanely photogenic.
Attachments
gynoid 12.jpg
gynoid 12.jpg (398.85 KiB) Viewed 2855 times

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

maxwell3014 wrote:Here's some more evidence of what is imo devolving vaginal realism from the model 12. Granted, some of this is up to personal taste and they don't look "bad" per se. But the anatomy here looks somewhat less realistic than the older models 5-6.

These images are also extremely hard to come by. Gynoid will not email photos showing these poses, no matter how many ways you ask. This is weird to me seeing as the rest of the doll anatomy is so insanely photogenic.
Were you able to confirm if this image is of a fixed vagina? I didn't realize it before, but Gynoid has an option for inserts and they have protruding lips.

maxwell3014
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by maxwell3014 »

Aeron wrote:
Were you able to confirm if this image is of a fixed vagina? I didn't realize it before, but Gynoid has an option for inserts and they have protruding lips.
Great question Aeron. I admit I also had no idea Gynoid offered a removable insert.

I tried running this image by Eric from Gynoid to get a better answer, but was told "I can't judge from the picture of a video" so... maybe?
But if it is an insert, it's apparently almost indistinguishable from the fixed option.

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

maxwell3014 wrote:Here's some more evidence of what is imo devolving vaginal realism from the model 12. Granted, some of this is up to personal taste and they don't look "bad" per se. But the anatomy here looks somewhat less realistic than the older models 5-6.
She looks different in these pics than the ones you posted.
M12.png
M12.png (777.26 KiB) Viewed 2747 times
That's all I have for Model 12. It's hard to find direct pictures of the doll, and then there's the question of fixed/insert.

I think model 5 is the best of any Gynoid in terms of vagina aesthetics, and am also trying to find photos of the more recent dolls. But, like you said, they are quite hard to come by.

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

I love puffy pussies with large labia@!

Keep em coming

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Fitz62 wrote:I love puffy pussies with large labia@!

Keep em coming
I'm not having a problem with this either :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Koningyou
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Koningyou »

Hmmm, I think the model 12 looks pretty good to me.... :wink:
Attachments
41C44529-BB73-4164-B346-79DDF7F7EAF7.jpeg
41C44529-BB73-4164-B346-79DDF7F7EAF7.jpeg (3.37 MiB) Viewed 2519 times

alone not lonely
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alone not lonely »

Can I ask why you guys who pay such a premium for a doll do not ask the makers to add some realistic touches like brown anus for a lack of better term? These white anus, virtually devoid of colour vaginal lips makes them look, well... too perfect and manufactured. I was able to get my maker (not Gynoid) to add these touches so hopefully they will add to the realism.

At any rate, it looks good. I'm saving up for a Gynoid ($8,000) for Callie or Laura. My initial goal was to get one companion doll and be happy with that but these Gynoid look too good to pass up.

maxwell3014
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by maxwell3014 »

alone not lonely wrote:Can I ask why you guys who pay such a premium for a doll do not ask the makers to add some realistic touches like brown anus for a lack of better term? These white anus, virtually devoid of colour vaginal lips makes them look, well... too perfect and manufactured. I was able to get my maker (not Gynoid) to add these touches so hopefully they will add to the realism.
I definitely agree coloring is also deficient on most dolls, but I really don't trust most manufacturers (who get LH anatomy so wrong in the first place) to get the coloring right. I'd recommend buying some silicone paint like Silc-pig (https://www.amazon.com/Silc-Pig-Silicon ... B005ZH0SFU) and painting it yourself.

The silicone paint itself is not permanent--you have to mix the colors with a silicone product like silpoxy or other Smooth On product like their fx dragon skin in order for it to be permanent. I just think of it like a reversible Bob Ross art project, except way more entertaining.. especially after 5-10mg of edibles.

alone not lonely
Active Poster
Active Poster

maxwell3014 wrote:
alone not lonely wrote:Can I ask why you guys who pay such a premium for a doll do not ask the makers to add some realistic touches like brown anus for a lack of better term? These white anus, virtually devoid of colour vaginal lips makes them look, well... too perfect and manufactured. I was able to get my maker (not Gynoid) to add these touches so hopefully they will add to the realism.
I definitely agree coloring is also deficient on most dolls, but I really don't trust most manufacturers (who get LH anatomy so wrong in the first place) to get the coloring right. I'd recommend buying some silicone paint like Silc-pig (https://www.amazon.com/Silc-Pig-Silicon ... B005ZH0SFU) and painting it yourself.

The silicone paint itself is not permanent--you have to mix the colors with a silicone product like silpoxy or other Smooth On product like their fx dragon skin in order for it to be permanent. I just think of it like a reversible Bob Ross art project, except way more entertaining.. especially after 5-10mg of edibles.

Good looking out. I'm tempted to get another doll head without make up and just paint on my own using the product you linked. Some of them look way too cheap with their exaggeration.

Do you know if this stuff is toxic to us? I'd hate to be ingesting chemicals and die a slow death.

maxwell3014
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by maxwell3014 »

alone not lonely wrote:Good looking out. I'm tempted to get another doll head without make up and just paint on my own using the product you linked. Some of them look way too cheap with their exaggeration.

Do you know if this stuff is toxic to us? I'd hate to be ingesting chemicals and die a slow death.
The Silc-pig paint and all of the Smooth-On silicone products are non-toxic/non-hazardous according to the manufacturer. Even California doesn't seem to have anything bad to say about the products.

The only potential toxic exposure would be if you choose to use a solvent, which is intended to thin the silicone mix and pigments so you can apply extremely subtle layers of coloring (usually for airbrushing). That has to be done in ventilated area with a mask.

If you look through youtube tutorials (eg: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwmkRpCEvlc) you'll see there are some really great potential uses for these products. With the Silc-pig pigment alone, you're free to experiment and screw up with no consequences as it can be rubbed off. The pigments alone are quite concentrated though, so it may be challenging to get a realistic effect without the diluting effect of the silicone mixes and solvent. Of course, if you add the silicone mixes, it's possible you'll be creating a permanent layer that could alter the matte finish or tackiness in ways you don't want. Personally, I think these painting/crafting ideas are pretty fun, but I'd use them sparingly on a Gynoid, which is already quite realistic.

alone not lonely
Active Poster
Active Poster

maxwell3014 wrote:
alone not lonely wrote:Good looking out. I'm tempted to get another doll head without make up and just paint on my own using the product you linked. Some of them look way too cheap with their exaggeration.

The Silc-pig paint and all of the Smooth-On silicone products are non-toxic/non-hazardous according to the manufacturer. Even California doesn't seem to have anything bad to say about the products.

The only potential toxic exposure would be if you choose to use a solvent, which is intended to thin the silicone mix and pigments so you can apply extremely subtle layers of coloring (usually for airbrushing). That has to be done in ventilated area with a mask.

If you look through youtube tutorials (eg: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwmkRpCEvlc) you'll see there are some really great potential uses for these products. With the Silc-pig pigment alone, you're free to experiment and screw up with no consequences as it can be rubbed off. The pigments alone are quite concentrated though, so it may be challenging to get a realistic effect without the diluting effect of the silicone mixes and solvent. Of course, if you add the silicone mixes, it's possible you'll be creating a permanent layer that could alter the matte finish or tackiness in ways you don't want. Personally, I think these painting/crafting ideas are pretty fun, but I'd use them sparingly on a Gynoid, which is already quite realistic.

Jesus, that is a great video tutorial. Thank you.

Obviously being a male I have never watched a video on how to apply makeup so this is all uncharted territories and I've learned a lot from just that video but simultaneously, it has created a new hobby from just beautifying my future companion doll for intimacy sake but also just ways to make her look different for the sake of it. Much like how we see beautiful girls ont he street with different colour palettes.

A bit off topic but do you know if other doll heads are compatible with other doll makers? I have a Starpery coming but I wondered if Gynoid heads or WM / etc. are compatible as well.

Thanks again for the great info.

maxwell3014
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by maxwell3014 »

alone not lonely wrote:A bit off topic but do you know if other doll heads are compatible with other doll makers? I have a Starpery coming but I wondered if Gynoid heads or WM / etc. are compatible as well.

Thanks again for the great info.

NP man, happy to help. I actually wish there were more discussions on this forum about after-market modifications.

You absolutely can match heads and bodies from different vendors. But unless you want to start down the 3D printing route or start tracking down rare $100+ adapters online, you'll need to stick with manufacturers that are using identical connector pieces. The m16 connector seems to be the most common, though I've seen a lot of references to m13 for some manufacturers.

You also have to be careful about matching head size, skin color, make-up, and texture. Putting a really detailed tan face on a pale, underdetailed body probably won't look great. Also, head-body size mismatch is a huge turn off (seriously, shit can look weird).

I actually just pulled the trigger on buying an MZR coco head (which I have a weird obsession with) for my waxdoll. Both use the m16, so it should work. The head hasn't arrived yet, so we'll see. I have no info on what connector Gynoid uses or whether it's a proprietary device. I can comment on that next month after my model 12 arrives.

INFORMATIONS