Starpery.com

my af doll is a goner

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
SaraHayes
Active Poster
Active Poster

my af doll is a goner

Post by SaraHayes »

ive had this AF doll only about 8 months and its done for. the spine jut snapped in the middle and if you thought a doll was dead weight before, try have 2 pieces disconnected of dead wight that you have to move. i have no clue what to do but i know im going to have to cut the stomach open at least. the only problem is my tpe glue dried up because the batch they sent me had a crack in the tubes and i didnt think it would be enough to dry them out. i usually sit this thing in my closet standing up. i have to say this is a poorly designed doll. the hands broke from the wrist a few months ago and i been holding them together with ace bandages. they pretty much prob only welded small wires to the wrist and thought those would hold. when they detach the hands strtch and hang and tear the tpe. the bolted feet have done nothing but tore the feet since day 1. and now the ankle is loose as if thats going to break soon as well. i havent even been rough with the thing never dropped it or anything. it goes from closet to bed back to closet. i think the weight of the ass and tits are to much for this skeleton. i really wish AF had a skeleton picture so i knew what i was getting into before i cut it open. i dont feel great about putting a scalpel into $1,300 and even worth if its not repairable. i cant weld. im hoping something just popped out of place that i can pop back in. feels like right in the middle of the stomach the rod detached from the upside down U

SaraHayes
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: my af doll is a goner

Post by SaraHayes »

well i decided to just cut it open and peek inside. first mistake i made was going through the stomach as the tpe is extremely thick. i prob should of went through the back

what a terrible design. the spine rod is just welded to the waist bar. theres no way this can be good for long term use for anyone who owns a AF doll. and for some weird reason their is a nut welded to the bottom waist bar which makes absolutely no sense at all as its literally not doing anything. the only thing i can think of is completely cutting a giant square into the stomach and taking a chunk out somehow so i have enough room to screw a piece of metal tubing from the top to bottom with some sort of L shape into the bottom. thi thing is completely useless. will never suggest AF to anyone. there should be a swivel in the middle so this doesnt happen but i cant see one if there is

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Siliconeman has been there & done that :)
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=126648

I like blondes

Post by I like blondes »

Do you have any photos? I have an AF doll. Although it looks awesome, I have a feeling it won't last long. The skeleton is loose all over.
A N G E L / F A L L E N

I like blondes

Post by I like blondes »

seagull wrote:Siliconeman has been there & done that :)
Wow. That's some MacGyver shit lol. I would just tossed mine in the trash or sold for scraps lol
A N G E L / F A L L E N

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Hi. I am presuming that your AF doll is genuine? Where did you get her from? I ask because one can end up with a less than good quality doll under certain circumstances.

This, I believe, is the current Aiersha (JY, AF & AS) skeleton (as from October 2017):
娃娃头部选项 (cropped 3x2).jpg
娃娃头部选项 (cropped 3x2).jpg (133.66 KiB) Viewed 1164 times
Back breakages are pretty rare on the whole, as far as I can gather, and can affect virtually every brand. My first doll got one after only two or three months, but that was as much down to inexperience on my part as to poor design. All my subsequent dolls (JY, Sino, WM & Fire Doll) have so far been fine. However, I do agree that there is room for improvement with the lower spine joint.

Finger breakages are par for the course, it seems. So far, touch wood, I've managed to avoid them :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

SaraHayes
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SaraHayes »

PDutus wrote:Hi. I am presuming that your AF doll is genuine? Where did you get her from? I ask because one can end up with a less than good quality doll under certain circumstances.

This, I believe, is the current Aiersha (JY, AF & AS) skeleton (as from October 2017):
娃娃头部选项 (cropped 3x2).jpg
Back breakages are pretty rare on the whole, as far as I can gather, and can affect virtually every brand. My first doll got one after only two or three months, but that was as much down to inexperience on my part as to poor design. All my subsequent dolls (JY, Sino, WM & Fire Doll) have so far been fine. However, I do agree that there is room for improvement with the lower spine joint.

Finger breakages are par for the course, it seems. So far, touch wood, I've managed to avoid them :)
its genuine. i got it from sexxdolls.co the incision i made was small and the tpe is really thick so i had to really stretch to look inside before i cant hold it open very long. in your picture right where that swivel is in the middle, mine does not seem to have that (at least that i can see). mine is just a thick horizontal spine bar which is i think welded straight into the vertical waist bar. it completely snapped from it. maybe they gave me a old skeleton or something. i dont possibly see how i can fix this at all.

the back did have arching ability to bend forwards or backwards, but im guessing the swivel for that is somewhere lower or something im not sure.

what did you do with the doll that only lasted 3 months did you toss it out?

SaraHayes
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SaraHayes »

seagull wrote:Siliconeman has been there & done that :)

wow this helps greatly thanks, thats i think EXACTLY how mine looks. same exact break.

SaraHayes
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SaraHayes »

I like blondes wrote:Do you have any photos? I have an AF doll. Although it looks awesome, I have a feeling it won't last long. The skeleton is loose all over.
check out that link that seagull posted, im pretty sure that is exactly what mine looks like.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Hi SaraHayes :) I sold her for the cost of the shipping. Because I didn't go into her to investigate more fully, I could not say 100% that the back joint broke or just became very loose. I actually now regret having moved her on, as I could have learnt something about how to repair her.

I would never toss a doll out - you can always find a home for them.
My girls:

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

PDutus, being curious can be useful when it comes to dolls and how they are constructed, can also get you into situations that will test your sanity :whistle:

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

seagull wrote:PDutus, being curious can be useful when it comes to dolls and how they are constructed, can also get you into situations that will test your sanity :whistle:
I think I weighed the two in the balance back then and decided to preserve my sanity. Next time I would probably risk my sanity :)
My girls:

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

:lol:

Kaori Kusanagi

Post by Kaori Kusanagi »

What sanity? If I had any left I probably wouldn't have gotten into any of this in the first place. ;)

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

The nut is there to hold the skeleton in place during the pouring stage and if I remember correctly, it also has something to do with the design (bumps and grooves) of the vaginal cavity.

JB Weld might be able to help with fixing your doll's spine and I would try that first over welding due to the possibility of overheating your doll's TPE and melting some of it.

INFORMATIONS