AF Doll

AF Doll Skeleton

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
I like blondes

AF Doll Skeleton

Post by I like blondes »

Is there any way to tighten the AF doll skeleton joints without cutting her up? My doll's left leg (pelvis joint - very loose & knee joint - moderately loose) & right arm (shoulder joint - very loose) since day one, which was a month ago. I have been able to deal with it since then, but now it's just becoming a pain in the ass.

Trying to stand her up & her left leg always buckling sucks. I'm afraid she will just snap in half one day from falling. Thankfully I have been able to catch her every single time. Please note, she's a heavy girl.

Any input would be great. Thanks!

Here's my AF 161cm L cup with G4 head, Angel.
Attachments
20201224_073542-01.jpeg
20201224_073542-01.jpeg (2.17 MiB) Viewed 2635 times
A N G E L / F A L L E N

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: AF Doll Skeleton

Post by seagull »

Unless the doll has adjustable ball joints, slicing it open is your only option
You will probably have to get a bit brutal to make any adjustment to the hinge tension :)
A clean neat incision is very simple to repair using Indigo's CWA or 3M 94 Primer

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
Nice pic
On our website, under FAQs, there should be something that MIGHT help.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

If you are referring to the FAQ link to "Broken back repair on my Sabrina doll", that does have some very useful tips about skeleton repairs
Finding a hi-res image of the neck structure has proven difficult and without knowing what it looks like inside just leaves opening the neck up to see what it looks like in there
Once that is known then the repair should be straight forward :)

Fanofbeauty
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Fanofbeauty »

How is Angel's skeleton repair working out? She is spectacular. I would like to buy the same head and body combination but the weight listed on the AF web site (29 kg) seems physically impossible unless the body is full of helium. What is Angel's actual weight?
Thanks,
Jim S.

DD69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DD69 »

I have the same doll, her joints were loose after a few months.
She is to heavy for standing, her weight is 45 kg.

https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... album=8913

Mreman72

Post by Mreman72 »

I have an AF148cm doll less than a year old with the same condition with the left leg very loose from the hip. The right arm is similar from the shoulder.
YL141 Kylie, shared with Uma, WM#173
Starpery 151 Rong, shared with Starpery Bing Bing
DS 145+ April
CST 150 Ada, #C04 shared with Allison, #C10

INFORMATIONS