www.wmdolls.com

How to Areola color change

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Oftenwrong

How to Areola color change

Post by Oftenwrong »

Say a guy thinks his dolls areola's are too intensely PINK.

what can be done about it without risk of damage?

How are these colored in the first place anyway? hot pink describes some of what I'm seeing in the archives and that's not what the color sample I ordered from looked like.

Thanks!

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: How to Areola color change

Post by YungSynth »

Factory paint (nipples, labia, and even the face makeup) always eventually fades and then comes off entirely after repeated usage of mineral oil. (Can all be redone easily with regular cosmetics) So keep oiling those nips every so often and the color will fade a bit. Then if you want to recolor them, I use lipstick, I apply it to my finger first then smear it on evenly and kinda work it in

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Makeup is the safest option. Not permanent, but easy enough to re-do or re-apply. For something more permanent I use Chartpak markers. Last application I did hasn't faded much in over 2 years. Downside to that option is, there's no margin of error. So if you mess up or decide you don't like the color, no real way to fix it.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

RLSD recommended this product to me a few years ago- L'Oreal Palette/Lip and I bought 3 sets in "Nude", "Pink", and "Plum" series. They're water-based, easy to work with, stay on well if you don't subject them to too much action, and wash away easily with either makeup remover creme or baby oil. I don't use these for her lips, but rather for adding color and tone to her areolas, labia, and also to create shadows and depth on the the face & head.

For lips, I use lip cremes from Atomic and Ciate' Of London. They're not cheap, but they work much better than any others I've tried.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

hqwebsite
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by hqwebsite »

How do I know if the factory dye is non-toxic?

Oftenwrong

Post by Oftenwrong »

Many thanks!!!

Was having a bit of a panic attack.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Oftenwrong wrote:Many thanks!!!

Was having a bit of a panic attack.
No need for that! Once you get the hang of tinting and coloring the various tasty bits on your doll and settle on your favorite products, it'll be fun and rewarding. If you make a mistake or change your mind halfway through application, then the doll safe makeup removal creme, baby oil, and powder will come to your rescue.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

https://www.amazon.com/L-Girl-Beauty-Ey ... 394&sr=8-9
81n7bUa2yFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81n7bUa2yFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (151.97 KiB) Viewed 2248 times
4th color from the left for nips.

2nd color from the left for lips.
1st color for the teeth.

Oftenwrong

Post by Oftenwrong »

This got me to thinking that us ultra picky guys in search of the perfect colour shades for every detail, should only place orders with skin tone everything in order to apply the shades we want. The pros on the forum are not doing this already?

Being paint, probably being applied with an air brush, why can't we do that? I have an airbrush, what kind of paint is it?

BTW, I'm assuming this is a guy hobby, any ladies being broad-brushed over by my possibly ignorant remarks? If so I apologize.

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

I use a Brown sharpie pen
Lasts a couple of months

It goes on super dark but after a couple of baby oilings it fades to the perfect finish(IMO)
Attachments
Polish_20200207_165251994.jpg
Polish_20200207_165251994.jpg (4.49 MiB) Viewed 2015 times

Oftenwrong

Post by Oftenwrong »

Great work there bigchili, looks as alive as can be. I can't recall seeing shades of pink in permanent markers unfortunately.

Since TPE is known stain very easily, I assume regular cosmetics by their use on these dolls is not a problem then.

I was looking around after I asked about what kind of paint was being used at the factory, found nothing to inform me on that but I did find the subject being discussed on another forum and it was suggested water based acrylics as used on latex Halloween masks. Latex vs TPE, I don't know. This is what I found, anyone have any experience with this? Surely someone must know what the factory is using.
Attachments
TDS Latex Mask Paint.pdf
(95.3 KiB) Downloaded 38 times

Archetypemale
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Archetypemale »

Gents,

Newbie here. Pic of my girl Jazzy Is attached. She is the “new TPE” skin from 6YL Amor. Needless to say there is a lot of nipple to work with! That being a fetish of mine the pink is loved right off her nipples. I was considering hiring a permanent makeup artist to do permanent 3D areola makeup like they do for mastectomy patients.

Sound like a good idea? Will the ink injected eventually fade from the TPE? Does it seem too risky that the ink may run too far beneath the skin? I would appreciate your comments.
Attachments
Jazzzy
Jazzzy
26C020AB-CC46-476D-85CF-981717E19EF5.jpeg (3.07 MiB) Viewed 1820 times

viesan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by viesan »

Are those nipples on the 6YL attached or actually part of the body TPE? If attached, can’t they come off?!!?? I can’t imagine for the price they are attached on but it almost looks like that. Can you confirm one way or the other? Thanks.

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

I use lip gloss and a circle template. Then go over with a q tip with a drop of baby oil to blend the color. Very forgiving and allows for color experimentation.
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

For Jodie's nipples here I used a small makeup brush to apply powder makeup from a pallet using 3 different colours blended in, so a bit darker on the nipple then a lighter shade in the outer edge of the areola. To fix the colour I then gently rub in the tiniest bit of vaseline (I mean really tiny!) and when dry I find the colour can last for a few months or more.
Attachments
Lumii_20221116_203458263.jpg
Lumii_20221116_203458263.jpg (5.06 MiB) Viewed 964 times

INFORMATIONS