yldoll.com

First doll.. down to two.. YL140 n cup or WM 108 l cup...

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
mcidcbcmd

First doll.. down to two.. YL140 n cup or WM 108 l cup...

Post by mcidcbcmd »

I’m purchasing my first doll... I’m down to the wm 108 l cup and the YL 140 ncup.... does anyone have reviews and pics of the yl140? The 108 I do like but the arms and legs look different on that body plus I’ve heard the butthole gets removed if you order one with a removable vagina... any insights or pics would be great! I’ve searched the forums, but need more info.

I like blondes

Re: First doll.. down to two.. YL140 n cup or WM 108 l cup..

Post by I like blondes »

Too short for my taste. It's going to be mostly boobs. Might as well get a torso & save $. My 5'3 doll has L cups & she's mostly boobs lol.
A N G E L / F A L L E N

Grubhed
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Grubhed »

I've pretty much decided that the YL140 N-cup is going to be my next doll purchase. Some owner reviews would be extremely helpful to me pulling the trigger on that purchase.
Missy JY150 link
Nomi SM150
Lana JY140

66gt350

Post by 66gt350 »

I looked at YL 140N long and hard (no pun intended) before my first doll. The curly reddish brown haired on the bar stool. She's the spitting image of a gal I dated years back (best sex I ever had) but ultimately the boobs were just too much. I still ponder about that head on another body...anyway, back on topic. I gotta go with ILB on this one. Too short and too much breast. JMO

INFORMATIONS