www.wmdolls.com

is uxdolls safe

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
TampaxHero

is uxdolls safe

Post by TampaxHero »

ive looked all over the forum and dont see any mentions of uxdolls, maybe i just missed it? but i was wondering if they are a safe site?

scottnoir2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: is uxdolls safe

Post by scottnoir2 »

I have seen that they have a doll named "Jillian" that is a silicone head doll from Starpery. However, they don't mention that the head is silicone, nor do they mention that the head is from Starpery.
Sux. They have dolls on there with prices of 800-999. Wow. The counterfeit and fake markets are roaring. They go to extraordinary lengths to build amazing websites with great detail and it is all set up to steal lots of money.
I almost bought a doll from them. What stopped me was that they have no verifiable address, no site exists on the internet to verify their validity, and nobody that I could find on TDF to vouch for their legitimacy.

TampaxHero

Post by TampaxHero »

Ty for the reply. That's all I needed to know to stay clear.

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

Send them an email and ask them? You'll probably not get any response and then you know the answer to your question. I've tried this several times.

Furthermore, I agree with scottnoir2 above. There are no references anywhere to support them.
Find another vendor!
mail1.jpg
mail1.jpg (79.25 KiB) Viewed 694 times

INFORMATIONS