yldoll.com

Light or dark?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
mcidcbcmd

Light or dark?

Post by mcidcbcmd »

Still figuring out whether I want to go with light brown or dark brown on my doll. I’m leaning towards the tan skin and don’t want the nipples to disappear... plus the vagina. Any pics would be helpful. What do you guys think?

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Light or dark?

Post by Dollfriend »

The Darker the Doll, the more involved powdering becomes, Cornstarch will be harder to blend in with a dark doll, not saying it is impossible, it will just take more time and effort each time she needs a powdering. :D

Trailboss

Post by Trailboss »

I've had both, and seems the lighter Dolls stain easier. I have a tan Doll now and really like how she shows off her clothes.
Attachments
Bny 10.JPG
Bny 10.JPG (354.96 KiB) Viewed 529 times
bl 2.JPG
bl 2.JPG (290.64 KiB) Viewed 529 times

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

That is nice :)

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

There's a lot to consider.
Skin tones vary from maker to maker as well as from year to year.
And skin tone colors can be misleading in photos as well. They can look very different depending on the lighting.
Most dealers will send or sell you samples of their TPE in various tones.
Might want to start there.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

INFORMATIONS