betterlovedoll.com

Meaninful Posts

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
RyanLannon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Meaninful Posts

Post by RyanLannon »

Hello, I wanted to sell my second hand dolls on this forum and i came across a post that said you need 5 meaningful posts before the newbie restriction is lifted.

I just wanted to inquire on what is a meaningful post. Is this for example a meaningful post or would it have to be a reply to someone's post?

Also could a meaningful post be as simple as offering encouragement or engaging in replies on threads?

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Meaningul Posts

Post by Kite »

Yes this could be considered a meaningful post. Adding to a conversation will and compliments can be aswell if you explain it.

Stuff like. "Cute" or "awesome" is not. 1 or 2 word posts are not. Hopefully that answers your question.

When you go to sell your doll in the market look up the rules and the examples. That way your post will get approved fast as all sales must go through moderators before they are posted.

SAlexG

Re: Meaningul Posts

Post by SAlexG »

I too, am trying to get past the 5 meaningful posts required to interact; as there is a member on the site selling a doll I am very interested in enquiring about.
Does this reply count?
I do not want to miss the opportunity of a potential purchase and successful sale.
Thanks.

INFORMATIONS