www.6yedollglobal.com/

Took the plunge....again, I have a new 161 J cup companion

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
nohopimp
Apprentice
Apprentice

Took the plunge....again, I have a new 161 J cup companion

Post by nohopimp »

Hello everyone,

This is my first post.

As a Christmas present to myself, I ordered a 6YE 161 J cup from SSD Nov 20th. I've been checking out the forums here for a few months, just checking out certain dolls and getting an idea what was available. Reputable brands, sellers, do and don'ts of owning a doll, moving a doll around (obviously, I did NOT pay attention to that advise). As the heading states taking the plunge....again, You see I bought a doll on Ebay 7 years ago and that was a huge mistake. The doll had really loose limbs, terrible privates placement, and even with good care started to mold and retain water. So over the years I've bought a toy here and there, but never thought about another doll....until viewing this forum. I like full figured women, big butts, big breasts and I like juicy thighs. So when I seen the 6YE 161 J cup I knew it's time to give it another go. Sexysexdoll was having their Black Friday sale and I pulled the trigger. I got 2 heads, a couple outfits, and a care kit. I tend to ramble on, so I will end this post here by just saying, If the third time is a charm, then my next doll would have to be unbelievable because this one is gorgeous. I have good stories about the seller, shipping woes and 1st week handling of this 130lb goddess that I will post later. Along with some pics.

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Took the plunge....again, I have a new 161 J cup compani

Post by Ztar073 »

Thats a heavy doll. I wish you luck with all that. I hope I don't see her in the for sale forum a few weeks after you get her. You had a doll before so maybe you know what you are getting yourself into.

nohopimp
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by nohopimp »

Ha, no you will not be seeing her for sale. You're right about the weight though. I bet very few people are crazy enough to want a doll this large. I'm a big guy, so I can handle her, but just barely.

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

I guess you had a very pleasant Xmas :x-mas:
Congrats, that doll is absolutely gorgeous !

Did you weight her ?
I always thought that she was at least 60 Kg (132 lbs) as i used to have a 165 N-cup that was 55 kg (121 lbs).
I am not a big guy and 50 kg (110 lbs) is definitely my limit when it comes to dolls so...
I'll be looking forward for your pics.
:glou:

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Congratulations, she must be a curvy beauty. 130 pounds is a lot, please be careful and have lots of fun.

nohopimp
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by nohopimp »

Thanks Nouchii, I did have a pleasant Xmas :D . I didn't weigh her yet, I will in about a week or so and let you know the exact weight.

Now I posted earlier that I have stories about the seller and shipping woes, I'll start with the seller. I ordered her from SSD and Isaac was my contact. He was great, now that can be upgraded to fantastic if he comes through with something he promised, but that's for a later post. So I picked out all my options and clicked the purchase button. A big smile on my face, but then I started thinking did I pick the right skin color? So I emailed some questions about it, he helped me out with that. After that I didn't realize that I could choose from more outfits then what was on the main option page. Soooo I emailed him and changed my outfits, he said he would take care of it, done. Then I got my preview of the doll and the extra head didn't have the wig or eyes I thought it would. Emailed him, he took care of it right away and sent me an updated pic. Anyways in summary, I was a complete pain in his *** and he was a complete professional. Again he was great, maybe even fantastic........

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Excellent choice sir!

Please! Please! Post pictures of your girl!

Cheers!

Sili

nohopimp
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by nohopimp »

Thanks Sili, I will be posting some pics soon.

Let me continue with my story about getting my new doll. So the doll was shipped UPS and I have an account with them, so I thought cool this means I can better track the doll. Didn't work out like that. For anyone getting their first doll, let me tell you, if UPS sends you a notification saying your doll will be delivered today - don't believe them! When you first log on to UPS to check your package status, that first status update IS ACTUALLY WHERE YOUR PACKAGE IS! The other "more in depth up to the minute info" is garbage. My example: first status update says my doll was still in China, The up to the minute updates says my doll has almost arrived and I get an email stating she will arrive today. I don't know which to go by, but I figure if they sent me an email it must be coming today....right? So I sit in my kitchen all day waiting for the delivery....nothing. I get a new email stating the delivery has been updated and my package will arrive in 2 days. Meanwhile the first tracking part says still in China :? Well I have a lot of nosy neighbors so I can't take the chance, so 2 days later I wait all day in my kitchen again.....nothing. :evil: So I check the UPS site and the the first update part now says in Anchorage Alaska (where she actually was) Now I get another email stating my delivery date is.....you guessed it, in 2 days. Now I'm finally wising up and ignoring that BS and going by the first info. So needless to say that she did not arrive in 2 days but I did get her 3 days later. How did my doll arrive, you ask? Well the box was literally split in half down the side length wise. As a nice bonus a tit was hanging out the side of the box and a nipple was all black. I didn't know if it was extremely dirty, damaged, burned etc. I got her in the house and prepared for the worst. I think an angel was watching over her for me. No other damage besides a neck that was bent to hell. With some muscle I adjusted the neck back to a normal position, it had very minor damage. I was also happy to see that the tit just seemed extremely dirty, not damaged. So after washing her about a half dozen times, getting familiar with all her curves. :wink: the tit looked fine. What else made it to my house and was not left in Anchorage or on the highway, you ask? Well the extra head made the trip and a storage hook and one warmer and an empty bottle. Everything else must have fell out. Extra outfits, most of my care package, etc. Oh yea the wigs made it also. So in an earlier post I stated that my seller Isaac could get an excellent rating, that is if he ships me the outfits again that were lost in the delivery. All I can say is that I am very fortunate she's all in one piece, and what a piece she is! :plaidskirt:

nohopimp
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by nohopimp »

To Nouchi and anyone else that wanted to know the weight of the 161J, I weighed her at 129.2. Now I was balancing her so she wouldn't fall over while on the scale. So that could have taken off a pound or two, but about 130lb is what she weighs. She is a workout indeed, but I'm a happy man. I'll be posting some pics soon.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Siliconeman wrote:Excellent choice sir!

Please! Please! Post pictures of your girl!

Cheers!

Sili
+1

This doll is still something of a legend. Very few pics outside of the promo shoots. Congrats!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

xseria

Post by xseria »

Seriously how the F are you going to move this dolly? Lol she weighs 14 pounds less than I do. I’d be in so much trouble haha. Can’t wait to see pics.
>Tell your world_

Anthony191

Post by Anthony191 »

Siliconeman wrote:Where are the pics??

He might need a “BIGGER” camera.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Anthony191 wrote: