www.thecityofsexy.com

My First Doll Model 11 Laura

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
byginga
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

My First Doll Model 11 Laura

Post by byginga »

Hey ya'll, I've been lurking awhile and i finally pulled the trigger on getting my 1st doll. She's a model 11 laura. But I think i need to post some more until i can put up some pics.
btw I named her clare.

funny i'm really enjoying this. Shout out to JT from the DC dollhouse for the speedy delivery, gynoid, and TFM for introducing me to this. :D

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My First Doll Model 11 Laura

Post by Ztar073 »

Almost no other doll brand could hold those real guns like that. Big investment on your first doll. Hopefully you're happy with her and tfm didn't send you down the wrong path.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Congratulations on your new companion :) Clare looks lovely :)

I will be particularly interested in how her skeleton behaves over time, i.e. how quickly the joints loosen.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

newguy123

Post by newguy123 »

Love it. Is that the Laura Head. Yeah I had a couple cheaper dolls before I got a more expensive lady. Your very brave. But excellent choice she's lovely.
I live in a Harem full of Beautiful Dolls.
Thanks Doll Forum :)

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

Very nice, and congratulations. I have a model 11 on order too :D great to see some model Gynoid photos, there’s not enough of photos of these dolls about.

ZacT009

Post by ZacT009 »

Congratulations, she looks great! Awesome Photos by the way, she looks 'lethal' in manner of ways!
Olivia's Thread!viewtopic.php?t=130378
Olivia Lauren - Gynoid Model 11 - Laura
Amelia Carmel - Zelex ZG170C - GE94-2
Maddie Asher - Zelex ZX172E - ZXE203

INFORMATIONS