realsexdoll.com

Fan of aliens, angels, anthromorphs, cyborgs, demons, etc.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

arkham71

Re: Fan of aliens, angels, anthromorphs, cyborgs, demons, et

Post by arkham71 »

Blisst wrote:
arkham71 wrote:Dose anyone like kitsune? Japanese fox girls are about as non-human as I like. :)

Does anyone else like fox girls?
Hai!
arkham71 wrote:A yuki-onna (Snow woman) and a kitsune. I made them both in Honey Select and put them on a background I found on the web:
Wow, I haven't played an Illusion game since Artificial Girl. Are they still kind of the same where you follow the girl around and sex her on occasion? Or did they add more non-sex activities to do with the girls?
Well in Honey Select 2 and in Honey Select 2 DX the gameplay is just like you described. Make them, meet them, do them. Not my cup of tea. However, Illusion games allow you to make very realistic figures fairly easily which is why I like them.

There was one recent game where you end up on a desert island with the girl. In that one, you have different activities, mostly survival-based ones. It's called AI Shoujo or AI Girl in English.

There is also Koikatu which is more like anime than realistic. Still, if you ever wanted to create and bed your favorite anime girl this is the way to go.
What lay behind our joint love of shadows and marvels was, no doubt, the ancient, mouldering, and subtly fearsome town in which we live - witch-cursed, legend-haunted Arkham, whose huddled, sagging gambrel roofs and crumbling Georgian balustrades brood out the centuries beside the darkly muttering Miskatonic.

"The Thing on the Doorstep", HP Lovecraft

Blisst
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Blisst »

Anung Un Rama wrote:I am keen on trying to get a Nika Sharkeh (for some anthro shark snuggling)
Mmmmm.. both the female and the futanari versions of her are super cute.
Anung Un Rama wrote: or even A She orc, some warframe girls and other concepts made in Plat silicone.

The issue is getting a maker that can deliver a quality resilient product, and that agrees to either return royalties on remakes, or agrees to fund the majority if the production costs if they wish t keep further resale profits.

Otherwise, you do all the concept and design work, fund all the production costs, and sure, you get your doll at big cost...and then the makers make a killing selling remakes at your expense.

So if you happy to cop that, well, makers will make what ever you want on your dollars.

Anung
I'm a huge fan of the orc idea as well.

Ya, it would be nice to be able to trade off design services with a manufacturer for product and royalties. I suppose if someone could show enough interest in the market and have the designs ready to go, that it would make the discussion much easier. Possibly start off with the idea of a group buy custom on the custom sculpts to entice them and split the development cost over the first run. Then as long as they make some profits off subsequent runs I think they'd be open to the idea.
arkham71 wrote:
Blisst wrote:
arkham71 wrote:Dose anyone like kitsune? Japanese fox girls are about as non-human as I like. :)

Does anyone else like fox girls?
Hai!
arkham71 wrote:A yuki-onna (Snow woman) and a kitsune. I made them both in Honey Select and put them on a background I found on the web:
Wow, I haven't played an Illusion game since Artificial Girl. Are they still kind of the same where you follow the girl around and sex her on occasion? Or did they add more non-sex activities to do with the girls?
Well in Honey Select 2 and in Honey Select 2 DX the gameplay is just like you described. Make them, meet them, do them. Not my cup of tea. However, Illusion games allow you to make very realistic figures fairly easily which is why I like them.

There was one recent game where you end up on a desert island with the girl. In that one, you have different activities, mostly survival-based ones. It's called AI Shoujo or AI Girl in English.

There is also Koikatu which is more like anime than realistic. Still, if you ever wanted to create and bed your favorite anime girl this is the way to go.
Back in the day AI Girl didn't have great customization without community mods. And there was always some kind of versioning disconnect between the original and the english localization (when available.) How do A.I. Girl and Koikatu fare out-of-the-box?
-no sig

arkham71

Post by arkham71 »

Blisst wrote:
Back in the day AI Girl didn't have great customization without community mods. And there was always some kind of versioning disconnect between the original and the english localization (when available.) How do A.I. Girl and Koikatu fare out-of-the-box?
Actually, I do not know to be perfectly honest. I haven't played either of them and my copies of Honey Select and Honey Select 2 are heavily modded. Heck, I've created mods for Honey Select myself. Honey Select 2 is... much more difficult to mod... Very steep learning curve. :(
What lay behind our joint love of shadows and marvels was, no doubt, the ancient, mouldering, and subtly fearsome town in which we live - witch-cursed, legend-haunted Arkham, whose huddled, sagging gambrel roofs and crumbling Georgian balustrades brood out the centuries beside the darkly muttering Miskatonic.

"The Thing on the Doorstep", HP Lovecraft

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

SO yep, those would be like
999a7a3bad56167677bca599f4151e4b.png
999a7a3bad56167677bca599f4151e4b.png (2.12 MiB) Viewed 795 times
steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg
steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg (67.22 KiB) Viewed 795 times
1428612870707.jpg
1428612870707.jpg (325.99 KiB) Viewed 795 times

I have tried co ops before when Doug at Passion DOLLs and I were working on the BaBs 158
1536377248192.jpg
1536377248192.jpg (147.32 KiB) Viewed 795 times
and getting reliable pre buy in commitment was very hard, Doug rolled the dice and fortunately that paid off for him.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

neutrino
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by neutrino »

Any restrictions on these extraterrestrial dolls that customs would object to?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Confident there's nothing child-like about these beauties :)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

neutrino wrote:Any restrictions on these extraterrestrial dolls that customs would object to?

seagull wrote:Confident there's nothing child-like about these beauties :)
Yes, this is exactly my thinking as well, I do not even think those other anti doll militia groups could get any relevant traction to their narrative with these concept dolls.

These will also have inbuilt AI voices that say "Please! Don't Stop!" with NO comma!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

roninfiertze

Post by roninfiertze »

Blisst wrote:
roninfiertze wrote: I wish we had something on the market already but alas, it's going to take someone footing a serious bill to even get one available, and even after a custom head sculpt is done, the cost probably won't come down much unless the doll were fabric, which doesn't really interest me as I've already been down that road on my own.
In your vision would you need a custom body sculpt to exaggerate the anthromorph skeleton or musculature as well? Or are you happy with the existing body styles around on the market?
I'd be fine with an existing sculpt, but the doll absolutely has to have a tail, detachable or not, which would involve at minimum welding a new and very sturdy mount to the skeleton. Even with a ton of JB weld all over the connection point, the mount for my fabric doll's prehensile tail failed within a few days. So, a standard weld, probably over-engineered.

Who wouldn't want a prehensile tail she could hang by...? (even if it makes no sense for a catgirl haha)
Present:
Katie - WM 145cm head #1 - 2014
Cheyenne - Sanhui 156cm head #2 - 2016
"Anthro Project" - HappyDoll 100cm TDF banned - 2017
Alexandria - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2017
Emily - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2018
Casandra - DH168 145cm Marie - 2020
Anastasia - CD 138cm TDF banned - 2021
Unnamed - CD 130cm TDF banned - 2021
Ordered - Zelex 142cm TDF banned - 2021

Future:
1.) GameDoll Sino G3 160cm
2.) Sino 158cm B #30
3.) Starpery 171cm

Blisst
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Blisst »

arkham71 wrote:
Blisst wrote:
Actually, I do not know to be perfectly honest. I haven't played either of them and my copies of Honey Select and Honey Select 2 are heavily modded. Heck, I've created mods for Honey Select myself. Honey Select 2 is... much more difficult to mod... Very steep learning curve. :(
No worries.

I haven't done any serious modding for games in years, but I remember how just what a pain it was for some titles, and how easy it was for others.
Anung Un Rama wrote:SO yep, those would be like
Ya, I'm totally digging all of those. :)
Anung Un Rama wrote:I have tried co ops before when Doug at Passion DOLLs and I were working on the BaBs 158

and getting reliable pre buy in commitment was very hard, Doug rolled the dice and fortunately that paid off for him.

Anung
I think if the idea of setting up a custom group buy would probably be easier facilitated by keeping it slightly more universal. If we started with a fantasy muscle bound sculpted bod that could be used for orcs, and amazons, and she-devils, she-hulks, etc. we could expand the pool of participants large enough to make it feasible.
neutrino wrote:Any restrictions on these extraterrestrial dolls that customs would object to?
Some people object to how consenting others screw in the privacy of their own homes. Others object to people smoking in their homes. And some object to me eating cow based meat instead of plant based meat. So yes, it's likely some customs agent somewhere eventually would object to something at some time.

I certainly wouldn't provoke any objection. If I was importing a she-orc, I'd make sure that she was 6'2" or taller with an ample bosom.
I'd agree with you on those renders Anung posted. But, I'd so enjoy counting the rings ;)
Anung Un Rama wrote:

Yes, this is exactly my thinking as well, I do not even think those other anti doll militia groups could get any relevant traction to their narrative with these concept dolls.

These will also have inbuilt AI voices that say "Please! Don't Stop!" with NO comma!

Anung
Can we instead make them say "MOAR SNU-SNU!"?
roninfiertze wrote:
Blisst wrote:
roninfiertze wrote: I wish we had something on the market already but alas, it's going to take someone footing a serious bill to even get one available, and even after a custom head sculpt is done, the cost probably won't come down much unless the doll were fabric, which doesn't really interest me as I've already been down that road on my own.
In your vision would you need a custom body sculpt to exaggerate the anthromorph skeleton or musculature as well? Or are you happy with the existing body styles around on the market?
I'd be fine with an existing sculpt, but the doll absolutely has to have a tail, detachable or not, which would involve at minimum welding a new and very sturdy mount to the skeleton. Even with a ton of JB weld all over the connection point, the mount for my fabric doll's prehensile tail failed within a few days. So, a standard weld, probably over-engineered.

Who wouldn't want a prehensile tail she could hang by...? (even if it makes no sense for a catgirl haha)
I've seen a couple dolls wit a mount point in the lower abdomen for a penis attachment. I wonder if that's just an insert embedded in the TPE/Silicon or if it's actual a fork off the skeleton frame.

I've also seen one where there was just a hole in the tailbone area that you just insert a standard acorn style plug with tail attachment.

I'd personally thought of clear-coating some 304SS, slicing a pocket in the flesh of the doll, sealing it up and then using a magnetic tipped tail, so it could be installed and removed easily for cleaning. It wouldn't work for suspending the doll though.
-no sig

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

muesky6969 is currently tackling the tail challenge :)

Blisst
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Blisst »

seagull wrote:muesky6969 is currently tackling the tail challenge :)
Orly?

I'll have to search that when I get to a computer.
-no sig

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Look into air hoses and air quick clip connectors for mounts and tail chassis/skeletons...or go with Lily's scariest one

These are also great for demon/devil girls for those that can afford them.

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/6571834 ... llery-3-10

ImageImageImage

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

disinterestedguy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by disinterestedguy »

I signed up on these forums just for this lol.

Are any manufacturers making these types of dolls. Would love to get a Tiefling. Something along the lines of Alfira's horns and skin tone but with the base body and face of say Natascha from WM Dolls or Samantha from SE Dolls.

Blisst
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Blisst »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Look into air hoses and air quick clip connectors for mounts and tail chassis/skeletons...or go with Lily's scariest one
I love that effect of the paracord wrap. What is the foundation? Just shop air hose as a core to wrap over?

Another idea instead of air connectors might be XLR connectors. I've been seeing them crop up more and more for mechanical linkage rather than for electronic connection. And perhaps BNC style connectors if you want something smaller.
Anung Un Rama wrote:These are also great for demon/devil girls for those that can afford them.

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/6571834 ... llery-3-10

Anung
Wow, absolutely stunning winged harness! I love that they kept the spine plates down the whole length.
-no sig

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

Hi Y'all!!

So some of you have already seen my Agares, demon/incubus extraordinaire. Agares is the beautiful darkness in my avatar, but I will post a picture or two. As Seagull mentioned, I am working on giving him a tail. Well okay, it is on the To-Do List. Right now I am focusing on weight reduction. So unfortunately, it is going to be a bit before I get to attaching his tail, but when I do I will post some pictures.

As for the tail, I have toyed with a few ideas. Detachable, magnetic or permanent, ultimately I am going with permanent, and here is why. I could mount an attachment on his skeleton, since I will be cutting him open to add the hollow insert to get his weight down, but then I would run the risk of moisture getting into his body and causing a mess. As for magnets, the neo-size and weight that you would have to mount in the body to make the tail stay on are huge and expensive. you also run the risk of ripping the one mounted in the body out, if it is not connected to the frame. Of course mounting it to the frame is easy enough to do, but you have to make sure you get the right size magnets, or it won't hold the tail on, and all you work was for nothing. Or you will have to go in and add more magnets.

For Agares' tail it will actually be covered with TPE and grafted onto his body after mounted to his frame. I am going to use a metal pipe split long ways (trough style) to mold the two halves of the tail that will have a metal wire, wrapped in gauze, embedded in it so the tail will be prehensile. The end of the wire will be mounted to his skeleton, but will have a pvc housing so the wire doesn't rip through the TPE. Sorry I don't have the designs written down, it is all in my head, but if this is something you want to do, let me know and I will walk you through it.

The reason I am using metal pipe for the tail mold is I decided to go with hot processing because it will be much cheaper and less toxic overall then going with the cold processing. To cold process the TPE, it will take a gallon of the 3M tape primer and that is currently around $200. For hot processing I already have a non-stick electric fryer/dutch oven, I don't use do no extra cost.. Once the tail is attached and soldered to the frame, I will close him back up and then using TPE paste, heated spoon, etc. and adhere it to his back so it looks like it is part of him. Then I am going to hair punch the end of Agares' tail like a lion's. Actually it is not going to be nearly as hard as the weight reduction process, or when I first grafted his ears.

I had looked into buying the TPE for Agares tail but the manufacturers treat this stuff like gold and want to charge $250 for 6-7 kgs of TPE, but since I will be removing about 20-30lbs of it when I scoop his chest cavity, abdomen, thighs and ass out, I will more then enough to make his tail.

So if you are wanting ears that are more animorphic, that is actually not hard, you will just need to cut the human ones off. and either mold or sculpt whatever shape you want and graft the ears with cold welding using TPE paste, on the top of their head. The other option is to mold them and mount neo-magnets in the head and the ears. Here is the thing when working with neo-magnets, you are going to need to get yourself some aluminum spoons, or strips and mount handles for heat sculpting, because steel spoons, etc. will rip the magnet out of the skin to attach to the spoon or whatever you are using to heat sculpt with.. Yeah don't ask me how I know this.. I made some aluminum heat tools with handles and they were pretty easy and relatively cheap to make.

In a couple of months I am planning on ordering another doll in a custom dark red color. He will be getting horns, pointed ears and a tail, as well. Still toying with the idea of making cloven hooves but I am worried about balancing issues, so I don't know if that is going to happen or not. Still got so much to do on the dolls I have.. LOL!!
Attachments
when I think about you.jpg
when I think about you.jpg (61.87 KiB) Viewed 646 times
Sexy face.jpg
Sexy face.jpg (12.28 KiB) Viewed 646 times
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

INFORMATIONS