siliconwives.com

SiliconWives support unbelievably slow

Silicon Wives is a US-based retailer of silicone and TPE sex dolls. Based in the USA, they are an authorized reseller of top sex doll brands like WM, YL, 6Ye Global, Sanhui, and Sino Doll. They offer authentic dolls at competitive prices and pride themselves with what they feel is their industry leading customer service and after-sale support. Call us at 1-888-644-7592 or visit us at www.siliconwives.com.
AntoineNicole
Active Poster
Active Poster

SiliconWives support unbelievably slow

Post by AntoineNicole »

Posting here from this thread: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=137255

Let me lay out the chronology of my exchange with SW support to understand the point:

22 December: Order confirmed
First email to support to make sure my notes were received and communicated to the manufacturer.
Very prompt response (the only time) from support, after a few minutes. At this stage I feel very good about customer service

27 December: I email to inquire of when, more or less, I can expect to see factory pics.
No response. (Ok, maybe they took the Christmas gap off, I think — and they'll be very responsive after)

4 January: With NYE past us, surely I'll get a response in no time now? I do get a response indeed, but nobody has answered my pictures question again, so I ask again in an email on this day, January 4.
Jan 4 passes, Jan 5 passes, Jan 6 passes, Jan 7 passes, today it's Jan 8 — 5 working days with no response at the time of posting this thread. No matter when you phone them, nobody ever picks up the phone.

What do I have to do to get an answer? I think doll vendors should understand that one thing is waiting while you have a timeline, being able to manage your anticipation anxiety, and another thing is to wait being completely in the dark as to timelines, and being blown off by the customer support for several working days in a row without a response. What is the customer service doing, that they can't reply to emails for nearly a working week in a row? Is it outrageous to think that a functional customer service should reply within maximum 24 hours at client emails, particularly one of a company where customers spend $2000 average on a purchase?

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: SiliconWives support unbelievably slow

Post by Justinpassinthru »

Sorry to hear that.

With my last doll, ordered on 11/24, I got factory photos 3 weeks later and received her one week after the photos on 12/24. There's nothing really to email about between order and factory photos.

siliconwives
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: SiliconWives support unbelievably slow

Post by siliconwives »

Hello,

Tracking information has been provided, unfortunately shipping to the EU with the tax pre-paid option is a bit delayed lately. I believe we have spoken on the phone since you posted this message, but your order is on the way and will update once it reaches mainland EU. I appreciate your continued patience and look forward to your feedback once your order arrives.

INFORMATIONS