yldoll.com

YL158 with "soft" TPE?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Bouncer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: YL158 with "soft" TPE?

Post by Bouncer »

Kerenga wrote:I have no experience with Bras what so ever. And if you talk about 70K what type of messurement is that?
American? European?
Maybe you can drop a Link for me.
Hi! The measurement is in centimeters, perhaps equal to the European.

I bought it on a small local website and they don't ship internationally.
In American size try 32F or 34F.

References here:

https://www.sizeguide.net/bra-sizes.html

:glou:

Bouncer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bouncer »

Throwawayintocosmos wrote:Where can you get a YL 158 with Gel Breasts and extra soft TPE? From which vendor? Or judt contact YL Doll directly?

Location in West Coast US.
Hi! I bought my doll from a local seller with a great reputation. As it is not approved TDF I cannot post here. My doll has regular TPE not supersoft.

Buy from any TDF vendor who has a good reputation. You will pay more, but you will have security. As they said it is a heavy doll think if you can handle 120 lbs. Take the dog food test.
dog-food-costco-view-several-large-bags-kirkland-signature-display-local-los-angeles-california-176957557.jpg
dog-food-costco-view-several-large-bags-kirkland-signature-display-local-los-angeles-california-176957557.jpg (314.16 KiB) Viewed 790 times
Go to a supermarket and stack 120lbs of dog food and try to get up. If you think it's bearable, pull the trigger and buy the doll. I will post photos of my 85 lbs 6YE 151. Search for my post has a lot of pictures there.
Hce0aedbad08841b4a44cd1194e86890ao.jpg
Hce0aedbad08841b4a44cd1194e86890ao.jpg (570.71 KiB) Viewed 790 times

Throwawayintocosmos
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Throwawayintocosmos »

Heavy is okay. 125 lb of soft mass is going to be difficult to move, but once she's on my bed, I don't think she'll be going anywhere else lol. That's why I'm looking for something as soft and realistic as possible.

Bouncer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bouncer »

Throwawayintocosmos wrote:Heavy is okay. 125 lb of soft mass is going to be difficult to move, but once she's on my bed, I don't think she'll be going anywhere else lol. That's why I'm looking for something as soft and realistic as possible.

Take a look here if you like what you see pull the trigger.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=137473

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... t=rhiannon

Anthony191

Post by Anthony191 »

Throwawayintocosmos wrote:Heavy is okay. 125 lb of soft mass is going to be difficult to move, but once she's on my bed, I don't think she'll be going anywhere else lol. That's why I'm looking for something as soft and realistic as possible.
You should be fine owning a YL158 if you are just mostly placing her in your bed most of the time.

I hardly place my YL158 in a standing position. In fact, I only had her stand maybe 4 times since I had her for the past 2 years. I don’t really recommend the YL158 to be in a standing position for a long period of time due to her weight (unless you are a fan of seeing your doll falling face first).

My advice for you is to use a towel underneath her if you’re moving her around your bed.
Also, purchase an adjustable folding table (see attached photo) so you can transfer her easily from your bed when cleaning/powder her. The adjustable folding table is also useful for transferring her when you have to change the bed sheets.

She is a great doll. Take care of her and she will last a long time.
Attachments
BBCB7A95-9385-4803-BEAB-441E28C7491F.jpeg
BBCB7A95-9385-4803-BEAB-441E28C7491F.jpeg (666.93 KiB) Viewed 741 times

Throwawayintocosmos
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Anthony191 wrote:
You should be fine owning a YL158 if you are just mostly placing her in your bed most of the time.

I hardly place my YL158 in a standing position. In fact, I only had her stand maybe 4 times since I had her for the past 2 years. I don’t really recommend the YL158 to be in a standing position for a long period of time due to her weight (unless you are a fan of seeing your doll falling face first).

My advice for you is to use a towel underneath her if you’re moving her around your bed.
Also, purchase an adjustable folding table (see attached photo) so you can transfer her easily from your bed when cleaning/powder her. The adjustable folding table is also useful for transferring her when you have to change the bed sheets.

She is a great doll. Take care of her and she will last a long time.

Thanks Bouncer and Anthony.

Anthony, did you end up looking into the HR164? I was interested in the 50inch hips of thr YL158, but the HR164 looks mighty fine as well.

It's hard for me to tell, but the LHP looks better on the HR164.

I'm not OP, but I was looking for the biggest ass doll I could find (within proportions), that's soft as can be. I had considered Scarlett from DukesDoll, but she doesn't seem soft at all, and her cup size is a lot smaller than her bust would suggest (her ass is out of this world though).

Throwawayintocosmos
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Bouncer wrote:

Take a look here if you like what you see pull the trigger.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=137473

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... t=rhiannon

Lord have mercy. Rhiannon is jaw dropping. I thought I was set on YL158, but HR164's LHP looks like a fun time. Taller height is also a +. Ideally I'm looking for the biggest ass there is.

I've come across HR164 before, but never saw her in the way Rhiannon presents herself. I think I'm sold. I just need to find a vendor that does gel breast.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Throwawayintocosmos, if you will go for YL158 make sure to buy from a legit vendor or from us directly. Our dolls come with a special code that proves they aren't cheap copies. If you want to get a great deal just e-mail me: yourdoll@hotmail.com

Bara
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bara »

Thanks Anthony191 for the hint to the adjustable folding table, I was first thinking of a wheeled chair but was not really convinced, no I know I want the table and the chair :)

Me and my back are thanking you.

INFORMATIONS