kimberdoll.com

Anyone purchase a second-hand Kimber?

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
TippyTappy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Anyone purchase a second-hand Kimber?

Post by TippyTappy »

I'm new to the idea of dolls and am getting more and more fascinated by the day. The price initially put me off a bit until I discovered the existence of Kimber!

I was pretty surprised to discover there was such an active aftermarket for dolls, has anyone here had any experience purchasing a Kimber second-hand? Any particular tips anyone would recommend which may not be immediately obvious? Thank you all!

DollMech
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Anyone purchase a second-hand Kimber?

Post by DollMech »

TippyTappy wrote:I'm new to the idea of dolls and am getting more and more fascinated by the day. The price initially put me off a bit until I discovered the existence of Kimber!

I was pretty surprised to discover there was such an active aftermarket for dolls, has anyone here had any experience purchasing a Kimber second-hand? Any particular tips anyone would recommend which may not be immediately obvious? Thank you all!
Hi TippyTappy I was looking in the section of the forum where the used doll listings are, the marketplace. I think I have seen a couple of used Kimbers. If I had found one nearby at a good price I would have bought her! I considered used because this is new to me as well. I pulled the trigger a few days ago and ordered a new one. She has already departed Sunny Southern California and is in-route to the frigid North East where we can keep each other warm! For a used one I would not pay 400.00 unless it was recently unboxed. For one in great condition I would go 300.00. But again she would have to be local. I think shipping is best done with a new one at the Kimber price point. There are cleanliness concerns as well and I wanted to be Kimberly's first.

TippyTappy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TippyTappy »

Yep understood. My first instinct on the idea of a "used sex toy" is of course "ewwwww" and then I think... what are humans??? LMAO So I think I can be OK with it. Price is the larger concern for me since I'm not even sure the whole idea will "stick" so to speak. Congrats on your new gal!

Sum_guy

Post by Sum_guy »

Well if you don't mind condoms, the "eww" factor (lol) can be reduced a bit by using female condoms. Plus much more convenient cleaning :thumbs_up: ...just make sure you don't "miss your target" :lol:

TippyTappy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TippyTappy »

Yes indeed, I've been reading up on the femidoms and they seem like the way to go. I admit to being a little unsure about the practical realities of cleanup after fun, it does sound like it could turn into a chore. But only one way to find out right? :D

DollMech
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DollMech »

Hey TippyTappy have you seen any Kimbers in the marketplace?

kwang13
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kwang13 »

yea I wonder what the interest would be for a used kimber doll....I might think about selling mine in a few weeks due to moving soon

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

TippyTappy wrote:then I think... what are humans?
The guy who sold me a 'nearly new' Kimber, as my first 'realistic' doll, last week had only once used her, in making a movie; she'd been thoroughly sterilised in the 'business area' and I was advised to give her a good wash with antibac soap elsewhere, which I duly did. He was kind in suggesting I might not want to own up to it on a forum, especially as a n00b, but then I realised the same thing; by the time we're 30, most of us and our partners alike are 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc., hand goods ... and you can clean a lump of TPE fare more effectively than a human and use cleaning fluids that might hurt a human.

They say you should start with a Kimber (cheap but fairly good for the price) to make your initial mistakes on and learn how to have sex with dolls (given that they weigh a lot but cannot 'assist' in any way), photograph them if that's your thing, etc.; so the chance to get a nearly new one for £300 including shipping (instead of £450) was too good to pass up :thumbs_up:

I'd say go for it - just be careful to follow the forum advice and if you can, deal with someone who has a good rep for doing it every so often, such as the movie maker I got mine from. I'd also suggest buying a much better internal cleaning pump than the one Kimber comes bundled with, such as the Colt Master Cleanser syringe that the seller included with her.

INFORMATIONS