https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Sonja and Arhian...

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Sonja and Arhian...

Post by EBF »

...go sailing.

At least that was the plan. Unfortunately Arhian's arrival got delayed. I assume she found some nice cities to raid, so I hope she brings a chest of gold with her.

Kim has shown the approximilate 1:12 boat I have, in Lexi's thread and her search for 1:6 boats. I thought it would be nice to have a fitting crew in it. The boat is a 20th century design, so not the most fitting for barbarian warriors, but I thought it'd look cool.

Sonja was too impatient to wait for Arhian to arrive, so she already occupied the boat.

I have two AI Neo Yuki dolls: Erika and Kim Ishino. They've got their own thread in the 4Woods forum.
Kim has a girlfriend: Erika Juliana Clark, she's got her own thread in the Yourdoll forum.
And then there is Alexandra Seizinger, who also has her own album and thread.

Lexi (a Phicen/TBleague doll) likes to travel.

Misty38UCI
Doll
Doll

Re: Sonja and Arhian...

Post by Misty38UCI »

Cool boat! She looks at home sailing the high sea.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

That is a really nice 1/12 boat! Were did you find it? Best I ever came up with was a toy viking boat!! Yours will float a heck of a lot better that's for sure!!

:haha4: :haha4:
Attachments
DSCN0060.JPG
DSCN0060.JPG (7.33 MiB) Viewed 719 times
DSCN0043.JPG
DSCN0043.JPG (7.35 MiB) Viewed 719 times
L✰neR✯nger

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

LoneRanger wrote:That is a really nice 1/12 boat! Were did you find it? Best I ever came up with was a toy viking boat!! Yours will float a heck of a lot better that's for sure!!

:haha4: :haha4:
In my living room, where it has been the past 25 years. Before that it belonged to my father, as Kim explains here. She also explains why it doesn't have a sail. So it's about 70 years old now. I doubt you can find anything like it anywere. It's not massproduced, it was made by a modeller.

I'm not sure if it would float that well, because the wooden keel would probably lead to capsizing.
I have two AI Neo Yuki dolls: Erika and Kim Ishino. They've got their own thread in the 4Woods forum.
Kim has a girlfriend: Erika Juliana Clark, she's got her own thread in the Yourdoll forum.

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

Sonja encountered a 'monster' in my living room, and did not hesitate to attack it 8O I guess that's what you can expect of her :roll:

Shortly thereafter, just before it got dark, Arhian appeared. Unfortunately she didn't bring a chest of gold. She also forgot her cloak. (She is supposed to have one, but although the box was sealed when it arrived, there was no cloak in it. I turned outside in, but it wasn't there. I contacted the seller (I got her from Ebay)).

She looks very nice though, even without the cloak :) I actually didn't like the cloak very much in the promopictures, but since it's supposed to be included, I would like to have it anyway. Maybe it looks better in reality.

Anyway, some pics of her arrival.

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

EBF wrote:The boat is a 20th century design, so not the most fitting for barbarian warriors, but I thought it'd look cool.
You're right. It does look cool.
I don't know anything about boats, so would never have known it's not viking design.
The shield on the side ( bow?) is enough to convince me.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

That boat is very nice and I will patiently wait to see pics with both in it. :thumbs_up:
The 1/6th Red Sonja was one of the few other Phicen I had in mind as I bought Keira.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

scooter_ca wrote:
EBF wrote:The boat is a 20th century design, so not the most fitting for barbarian warriors, but I thought it'd look cool.
You're right. It does look cool.
I don't know anything about boats, so would never have known it's not viking design.
The shield on the side ( bow?) is enough to convince me.
Thank you. The shields hanging on the side is iconic for Viking ships (although I'm not sure if it's always historically accurate), so that really helps. Unfortunately I didn't reattach it for the next shoot, so that may be a mild disappointment.
The bow is the pointy bit of the ship at the front.
Tsall wrote:That boat is very nice and I will patiently wait to see pics with both in it. :thumbs_up:
The 1/6th Red Sonja was one of the few other Phicen I had in mind as I bought Keira.
Thank you. I hope you didn't get any issues with Keira if you showed her this thread.

I've been pondering for a few months what dolls to get for the boat. Originally I thought to get some modern girls, but I thought Arhian's outfit would go nicely with the boat. I didn't want Arhian to be alone in the boat, so I got Sonja as well. I thought they would look great together, and they do. Sonja's outfit isn't very convincing to me, but it works. I like Arhian's outfit much more.

Now pics of them together. Indeed it works really well. Sonja was on the lookout and Arhian took the helm.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

It may or may not float but they sure do look damn good in it!! You can almost smell the salt air... very nice!
L✰neR✯nger

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

nice pics but the poor stuffed dog got attacked for no reason.

carlys_guy

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

They really go great with the boat.
Now I know what the rings are good for. Mine always have to hold on to their daggers so they don't lose them.
@Carly: You didn't notice what happened before. Maybe he turns into a weir wolf on nights when the moon is full. 0X
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

LoneRanger wrote:It may or may not float but they sure do look damn good in it!! You can almost smell the salt air... very nice!
Thank you :)
carlys_guy wrote:nice pics but the poor stuffed dog got attacked for no reason.
Well, what do you expect from a barbarian warrior? They see something big and go berserk.
Wolferich wrote:They really go great with the boat.
Now I know what the rings are good for. Mine always have to hold on to their daggers so they don't lose them.
Thank you. I took a look at the promotionpics on the Phicen website to see what went where. Sonja's dagger sits loose in its sheath though.

More pics.

phillip57
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by phillip57 »

"Viking Amazons on the high seas" I love it!

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

phillip57 wrote:"Viking Amazons on the high seas" I love it!
Thank you! The boats suits them :)

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

They received reinforcement, Sariah joined them. Sonja seems to be quite comfortable at the bow. But Sariah is holding her sword suspiciously.

INFORMATIONS