sexyrealsexdolls.com

February 2021 CoverDoll

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

February 2021 CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Here's the February 2021 issue of CoverDoll 8)

Click image to go to CoverDoll.

February 2021 Issue: This month’s featured CoverDoll is Rachael, Looking Cool, get ready to rock, she is The Romantic's WM Doll.
Also... MorganKam as our monthly featured photographer introducing Amelia, and new photos by Nescio50, Fred01, LoneRanger and Serge. We welcome new bloggers Masai and VSP, we have Tasha's Lifestyle Talk, we have Mishka's Studio, and a vlog by Mr. Franz. We have Posters and V-Babes by Kharn, B-Man Comics, and a great movie review by Dollyforme - "Wild Things".
In the Art section we have renderings by JamesWorld. Also there's an interview by Tasha Marie, and star reporter Scoonimdoll Stellai just had her chance of a lifetime. And don't forget to download the Calendar Doll.

CoverDoll Gallery (22,000+ high quality doll photos and posters) | CoverDoll Forum

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: February 2021 CoverDoll

Post by Jimmy_71 »

What an amazing photo shoot by The Romantic. Rachael looking beautiful as always.
I have always enjoyed MorganKam's photos and Amelia looks very lovely in her dress.

Hats off to both of you. :glou:

Time to finish going through the rest of the issue.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Thanks Jimmy, and thanks to CoverDoll for the invite and opportunity.

Be sure to check out Rachael's poster "Makin' Whoopee" and the The Fabulous Baker Boys film clip attached. It was a theme mentioned by my sister during the shoot and also unknowingly by kharn for this poster. Pretty Cool!

Keeping the evening gown hotness going is Amelia with some wonderful shots by MorganKam. Check it out!
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

The Romantic! What a wonderful themed shoot. You certainty went all out. I tip my cap.

Very well done MorganKam!... :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Welcome aboard the bloggers ride Masai and VSP! both excellent first blogs... way to start off! :glou:

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

Swan wrote:

The Romantic! What a wonderful themed shoot. You certainty went all out. I tip my cap.

Very well done MorganKam!... :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Welcome aboard the bloggers ride Masai and VSP! both excellent first blogs... way to start off! :glou:
Swan,

Lorrie and I thank you and the "CoverDoll Group" very much for the invitation and opportunity to be part of something really special & really cool. I'm glad you liked VSP and I's 1st Blog out of the gate. :glou: ....Much appreciation! :thumbs_up:

PS...you are so right Swan, "The Romantics" Cover Shoot is super nice. I read everything and really enjoyed the well done photo set. Wow, hats off to "The Romantic". :glou:
"There is nothing so precious or delicious in the whole of the tender sex as a beautiful female derriere." Gilles Neret, a French Art Historian and Publisher.

INFORMATIONS