betterlovedoll.com

Fantasy Otherworld League

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Fantasy Otherworld League

Post by P3T3flytese »

I love boob armor. Well, done MX-V

And I finally finished my Ag as 1920s Flapper girl, with some Art Deco inspired Lingerie.
I thinks she's look the cat's pyjama's. ;)
007A SMALL.jpg
007A SMALL.jpg (689.88 KiB) Viewed 426 times
My treasure: Agdistis WMDoll 155L (Normal Nipples) + #262
viewtopic.php?t=150340

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

I don't know if you read what I said in another thread MX-V, or the timing is just really coincidental, but only 3/16? I thought that stuff would be at least 1/4"! (Although I guess that's not a huge difference. lol) I for one would be very interested in seeing what goes into creating something like that.

This outfit looks awesome. It falls into something that really appeals to me: A set of "gear" that is very clearly impractical but looks 'official' enough or just good enough that you wonder if it might actually be useful. I'm not sure I explained that well. lol.

Pete! Ag is looking awesome! That's quite the outfit!
Image Proud servant of Arachne Baenre, the drow elf.

Follow us on Twitter!

The Adventures of Arachne Baenre (Story thread)
Arachne the Domesticated Drow (Non-Story thread)
The True North Clan (Mini thread)
0013 Modifying and Maker thread

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Flapper? But it's
MARDI GRAS!!
20240301_132943.jpg
20240301_132943.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 387 times
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Wow.

Pete,
The flapper is awesome. Red eyes and vampire teeth and killer legs make it incredible.
Sewing is something I never mastered. Needles bother me. Respect.

Agent,
In previous builds, the foam was 1/4 or more thick. I had shaped the wet foam by hand on the body. One day it occurred to try using a rolling pin. From the kitchen. Rolled on the kitchen table on cling film.. This also helps get the air bubbles out. Roll it , flip it, repeat a few times. Using clear cling film or visqueen helps to transfer to the doll. This stuff is like pizza dough, so trying to carry it by hand is not recommended.
BTW., a pizza cutter trims well. So about the clear film. First. Place it on the doll, draw with sharpie on the film the desired shape. Roll out the dough/ foam to the shape you had drawn. Transfer foam to the doll. Use the film to help press the foam on the doll. Peel away film. Stretch the film and press back on to the foam to smooth it out. A spoon helps for the edges. Use a pin to pop any bubbles. With gloved hands, gently push and smooth the area. You only have a few minutes. Don't spray with water. It ends up a mess and the finish cracks. If it's not what you want. Pull it off. And start squishing it and knead it and start over.
Keep the film as you flip it over to make the matching shape for the other side.
Hope this all makes sense.
In a few hours, it will smooth out. Leave it alone. It takes 24 hours to dry to touch. 2 or more days to remove. I give it 5.
Tried a bunch of brands. Hobby Lobby has the cheapest and best, imo.at $3 a bucket. So far this build is 4 1/2 buckets.
Good luck.

Rev,
Mardi gras!
Wow, now that's beautiful image. I hope that it is one of your girls. I've seen so many ai images. I hope that's real. Looking at pics on my phone, BTW.
I have a love for showgirl costumes.
Brazilian Carnivalle girls make me run into the bathroom.
I love the smell of TPE in the morning...

suppy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by suppy »

Way to rally from everyone after MX-V made a call to arms after FOL was too quiet
Thanks for the tips using foam,i have never tried cling film to help smooth out the finish.Also i will have to check out hobby lobby, i have been through a few tubs myself

Always wanted to go Mardi Gras! now RevJack has given me another reason
Ag would fit right in at some ol timey jazz club, what do ya think P3T3flytese?

Holly is thinking of moving on to her next turn, a android/alien build
Cheers!
Attachments
htt.jpg
htt.jpg (2.64 MiB) Viewed 346 times
sty.jpg
sty.jpg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 346 times
Dolly/Holly YL157E
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=142620

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

MX-V,
That is an untouched cell phone Pic of my Zellex 170 standing on the balcony outside the hotel room. She was part of my Mardi Gras decorations and celebration. She was a little grumpy when it was time to go home. She spent three whole days dolled up and half naked and didn't get laid, poor girl.
Grumpy
Grumpy
20240303_105743.jpg (3.91 MiB) Viewed 324 times
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

Revjack,

See, it's costumes like this for Mardi Gras, that makes me glad I'm a papist. ....Well, that, the booze and the absence of a Protestant work ethic. :P
suppy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:29 am Ag would fit right in at some ol timey jazz club, what do ya think P3T3flytese?
I say posilutely, daddy-O. ;P
I wonder that the Alien Android hybrid will look like. ...What sort of Alien might I ask? ;)
MX-V wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:00 am Pete,
The flapper is awesome. Red eyes and vampire teeth and killer legs make it incredible.
Sewing is something I never mastered. Needles bother me. Respect.
Thank MX,
Actually this outfit was started as a test to make corsets that snugly fit Ag. But seeing all the spare leather I had after making the white bodice, I just kept going and it got more elaborate.
And Yeah, the flapper look really goes well with her vampiric voluptuousness. ...Ag would've indeed fitter right into the decadence of the Roaring Twenties.
(Her legs are indeed amazing. Bless the designer of Chun-Li that got me into muscular legs when Street Fighter first came out)
viewtopic.php?t=150340

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Suppy,
Holly is amazing. Love the costume and the face decorations.

Rev,
That is so cool. I love that headpiece. And that she participated in Mardi Gras. From my experience, two types of people at Mardi Gras one the kind that has fun but usually throws up on your pants. The other, get grumpy about the crowds and something. And by the way I wonder how many people have died from choking while eating the little plastic baby in the cake...

Pete,
Those legs are burned in my memory. And I do love that costume.

One last important thing about the foam. After you make something and it's dried, you need to keep it on the body or it will collapse as it shrinks a little more. You can try treating the back of it with Modge Podge or paint. Or if you have another form or body to put it on.
20240311_083803.jpg
20240311_083803.jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 311 times
20240311_082713.jpg
20240311_082713.jpg (985.58 KiB) Viewed 311 times
20240311_082534.jpg
20240311_082534.jpg (907.39 KiB) Viewed 311 times
20240311_080610.jpg
20240311_080610.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 311 times

suppy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by suppy »

suppy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:29 am Ag would fit right in at some ol timey jazz club, what do ya think P3T3flytese?
I say posilutely, daddy-O. ;P
I wonder that the Alien Android hybrid will look like. ...What sort of Alien might I ask? ;)

1st drink is on me, prohibition be damned! Corsets are among my favs!

I have a few ideas to try out for Hollys next turn but really its wide open,any sort of alien look you would like to see? anyone lemme know, i hear AI is a thing

The basic start is bald with skull mods of some type,going to work off of the blue ribbon robotic style i tried before.Dunno if my new idea for the eyes will work and not a clue the makeup etc

Cheers!
Dolly/Holly YL157E

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

suppy wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:37 am
The basic start is bald with skull mods of some type,going to work off of the blue ribbon robotic style i tried before.Dunno if my new idea for the eyes will work and not a clue the makeup etc
Darn, now I have an image in mind of a cross between some neon clubgirl/rave goth and the Predator. ;)
viewtopic.php?t=150340

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

I can salvage some parts from robo chick here and try and cross-install them...
20220205_235627.jpg
20220205_235627.jpg (3.09 MiB) Viewed 209 times
Reverend Jack

suppy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by suppy »

RevJack that is so cool, salvage those parts and cross install whatever you have too
Holly starts from here on her way to the next turn
Cheers!
Attachments
ali.jpg
ali.jpg (802.86 KiB) Viewed 177 times
ali1.jpg
ali1.jpg (2.81 MiB) Viewed 177 times
Dolly/Holly YL157E

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

suppy wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:51 pm RevJack that is so cool, salvage those parts and cross install whatever you have too
Cheers!
Where in the hell did you get those killer eyes!?!?

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

suppy wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:51 pm RevJack that is so cool, salvage those parts and cross install whatever you have too
Cheers!
Those eyes! That's so trippy. They say 'spider lady' but her lips say 'witness me!' :mrgreen:
Image Proud servant of Arachne Baenre, the drow elf.

Follow us on Twitter!

The Adventures of Arachne Baenre (Story thread)
Arachne the Domesticated Drow (Non-Story thread)
The True North Clan (Mini thread)
0013 Modifying and Maker thread

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Sooooo cool! I love those eyes. Love that look!

INFORMATIONS