realsexdoll.com

LOVE AND VIBES Vibee-Doll MARINA / MARLENE help + tips

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: LOVE AND VIBES Vibee-Doll MARINA / MARLENE help + tips

Post by Entity2020 »

I've attached a screenshot of the current LOVE AND VIBES care instructions for your blow up doll, taken from their sales website:

LOVE AND VIBES CARE INSTRUCTIONS
LOVE AND VIBES CARE INSTRUCTIONS
WARNING.png (28.97 KiB) Viewed 559 times

The first section says to use your mouth and not to use a pump or inflator. Ava has a slow leak so she needs a regular weekly top-up of air - not much but still a fair amount over the months. There's no mould inside as I can see that given that the doll is transparent. Ava's surface tells a different story because of her clear vinyl, I can see all of the dust, dirt and chalky stains left from hard water after bath time. Some of those stains are inside the shell as moisture has entered the doll from my breath and when I was hunting for the leak. I'll give Ava a clean :oops:

Some doll owners warn not to use your breath as bacteria and mould can grow inside the doll. I cannot advise either way so I will leave it down to the owner to decide but I will continue to use my mouth as I have always done until it bites me on the ass.

Clean your doll!
Clean your doll!
DIRTY AVA.png (829.81 KiB) Viewed 559 times

I'm always wary when deflating a doll once it has been inflated for a certain period. I have to keep some of my dolls in storage as there isn't space for them. LOVE AND VIBES warn about frequent deflation/inflation to avoid weakening the seams. I struggled to pack Aileen into her storage container recently and am worried that I may have killed her :cry: Tanya was packed away too so I will report back soon at XMAS when they both come out to play for the holiday season.

This also explains about Suzy and Andrea... they have been inflated since early February 2022 (11 months) so I'm reluctant to risk killing them for the sake of saving a little space. Aileen and Tanya got the short straws because they had only been inflated for a short period with the view that they were going back into storage.

Fingers crossed.

Sleeping until XMAS
Sleeping until XMAS
CYRO.png (797.02 KiB) Viewed 559 times
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Andrea's stained little toe
Andrea's stained little toe
BLUE TOE.png (913.43 KiB) Viewed 550 times

Note to self... Next time you wrap a doll in a white duvet and place it in a large blue body bag for storage, make sure you put white socks over the plastic feet :roll:
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."

Dolls Alive! -

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Here's the yellow 360 ring on Layna's neck that I found during the long hot summer of 2022. It could have been caused by the heat but I'll never know... she's stained for life but it's hidden:

Layna's choker stain
Layna's choker stain
YELLOW STAIN.png (1.19 MiB) Viewed 549 times

Dolls Alive! -

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Marlene has worn the same make of choker for the same duration as Layna but has no stain??? I did notice that Layna's choker was tightly wrapped around her neck when I found the yellow mark and had been left in the same fixed location for months. Marlene's choker is usually loose from sleeping with me in bed - it always moves around... It's no big deal as Layna was already battled damaged but worth noting what can happen after long-term exposure to accessories. I was annoyed about Andrea's blue toe stain though - like really pissed!!!

Marlene's stain free neck
Marlene's stain free neck
NO STAIN.png (750.71 KiB) Viewed 548 times

Dolls Alive! -

Agent Laura
Doll
Doll

Post by Agent Laura »

🤏Yours Precious,
NMC Agent Aimee -aka- Laura Soft

Marlene And Layna
Doll
Doll

Post by Marlene And Layna »

Su-Ling, Marlene, Layna xxx
Su-Ling, Marlene, Layna xxx
TOES.png (597.23 KiB) Viewed 508 times

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Andrea's rotated right foot
Andrea's rotated right foot
ROTATED.png (637 KiB) Viewed 480 times

Here's some extra information regarding Andrea's right ankle. The photo clearly shows the foot was welded onto the vinyl at an angle so it's always going to be fighting gravity. I don't inflate my dolls with enough pressure to keep the feet rigid so they can flop over if given a chance. It's not a dealbreaker but best to keep an eye out because the vinyl on the leg can warp if left in a twisted position. The main worry is seam faults due to stress so it's always good practice to look after those ankles if you want the doll to last.

During my review of Andrea, I noted that the right leg was slightly longer and you can also clearly see Layna's permanently twisted left ankle when the dolls are side by side: LOVE AND VIBES Andrea/Marlene transsexual doll

The picture in the previous post of Layna stepping on Su-Ling's toes shows her ankle is straight and that's because she was brand new when that photo was taken :!:

Dolls Alive! -

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

Marlene And Layna wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:53 am TOES.png
Love those stockings! So hot.
1. Sara WM 162E viewtopic.php?f=240&t=148644
2. Ana Marie - Kimber Doll viewtopic.php?f=489&t=149572
3. Yazmin - WM 156F
4. Crystal - inflatable viewtopic.php?t=158662

Benefits of Dolls: viewtopic.php?p=2285542

Just as dolls absorb our body heat, so too do they absorb life from our soul (our desires, memories, love).
With us, they come alive.

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Marlene, the living dead
Marlene, the living dead
BAD.png (2.73 MiB) Viewed 464 times

Here's the horror story of companion and sleeping partner Marlene on week #150.

Dark tights hide the multiple VLP repairs to the brittle bad vinyl on her ankles and the stains from black sheets. There's a brand new body but I've no idea yet how I will do a successful head swap. Marlene remains dressed so I don't mind. The other dolls are quite old too but their care plans avoided these problems. TPE Su-Ling has her own catalogue of issues. I'll keep Marlene going with the original body for as long as I can.

:!: LOOK AFTER YOUR DOLLS!!! :!:

Dolls Alive! -

Marlene And Layna
Doll
Doll

Post by Marlene And Layna »

No chance Entity xx
No chance Entity xx
DENIED.png (4.48 MiB) Viewed 437 times

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

Entity2020 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:43 pm BLUE TOE.png

Note to self... Next time you wrap a doll in a white duvet and place it in a large blue body bag for storage, make sure you put white socks over the plastic feet :roll:
Possible stain removal solutions: Diluted bleach wiped with a cotton ball. Acetone wiped with a cotton ball. Acne cream, a peroxide coated on the area.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Joe 90 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:48 pm Possible stain removal solutions: Diluted bleach wiped with a cotton ball. Acetone wiped with a cotton ball. Acne cream, a peroxide coated on the area.
Thanks. I'll look at the effects of stain removal. Marlene's feet are a write-off plus I have Chelsea's spare parts for testing so I've got nothing to lose. I have tried white vinegar on Marlene's vinyl with no luck. Su-Ling's dark purple stains usually fade from the TPE after a number of months without any intervention. The plastic and vinyl stains seem to be more permanent.

There's a post in this thread where I soaked Chelsea's feet in pure bleach and they passed with flying colours. They stank for a couple of months though :P

EDIT: I'm going to run some experiments. I've placed Chelsea's junker foot in the blue bag that stained Andrea making sure there is pressure to allow the dye to transfer. I've also placed raw bleach on the surface of a similar bag to monitor how the dye reacts. It's going to take some time for the results and I may need to apply heat as it was around 35 degrees celsius for most of the four-week period Andrea was in storage. The doll room will be 5-10 degrees during these tests :uhoh:

I stained Lauren's face with purple hair dye from a wig as she was too close to a halogen heater - that was rapid transfer within minutes so I understand that heat can play a role. Once Chelsea's foot is stained, I can try methods to reverse the process.

Dye and bleach tests
Dye and bleach tests
DYETESTS.png (936.28 KiB) Viewed 390 times

UPDATE: The cotton bud was left overnight with undiluted bleach making contact with the blue bag. There was NO dye transfer and the bag was unharmed. Chelsea's foot was also left overnight in a blue bag with no dye transfer. I expect to have the results next year lol. There's no rush :wink:

Dolls Alive! -

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

Entity2020 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:18 pm
Joe 90 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:48 pm Possible stain removal solutions: Diluted bleach wiped with a cotton ball. Acetone wiped with a cotton ball. Acne cream, a peroxide coated on the area.
Thanks. I'll look at the effects of stain removal. Marlene's feet are a write-off plus I have Chelsea's spare parts for testing so I've got nothing to lose. I have tried white vinegar on Marlene's vinyl with no luck. Su-Ling's dark purple stains usually fade from the TPE after a number of months without any intervention. The plastic and vinyl stains seem to be more permanent.

There's a post in this thread where I soaked Chelsea's feet in pure bleach and they passed with flying colours. They stank for a couple of months though :P
'How to remove stains on doll' search on YouTube will show you how to get rid of deep stains. Hope that helps.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Joe 90 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:52 pm 'How to remove stains on doll' search on YouTube will show you how to get rid of deep stains. Hope that helps.
It does thanks as I found some interesting videos.

:glou:

Dolls Alive! -

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Meanwhile in China...
Diao's Industrial Co., Ltd.
Diao's Industrial Co., Ltd.
Factory.jpg (304.48 KiB) Viewed 337 times
Materials preparation
Materials preparation
1.jpg (324.68 KiB) Viewed 330 times
Doll body’s stitching
Doll body’s stitching
6.jpg (407.49 KiB) Viewed 330 times
Foot forming
Foot forming
10.jpg (333.42 KiB) Viewed 330 times
Doll feet stitching process
Doll feet stitching process
6-4.jpg (323.71 KiB) Viewed 330 times
Chest preliminary forming
Chest preliminary forming
9.jpg (370.69 KiB) Viewed 328 times
The production of head and neck
The production of head and neck
7.jpg (343.69 KiB) Viewed 337 times
Painted heads
Painted heads
12.jpg (319.81 KiB) Viewed 337 times
Head cotton
Head cotton
19.jpg (317.63 KiB) Viewed 337 times
Head forming
Head forming
24.jpg (351.62 KiB) Viewed 337 times
Chest’s stitching processing
Chest’s stitching processing
6-3.jpg (374.36 KiB) Viewed 331 times
Production delivery
Production delivery
super1.jpg (151.53 KiB) Viewed 337 times

Dolls Alive! -

INFORMATIONS