reallovesexdolls.com

SFS - Dolls too tight?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
goldbach
Apprentice
Apprentice

SFS - Dolls too tight?

Post by goldbach »

So I recently received my RLSD and while the vaginal orifice is great, I find the anal and oral orifices too tight, to the point that I can't actually penetrate them without stretching them by hand, and then when I do manage to get everything in, I find I am breaking the condom every single time (yes, I use a condom to avoid cleanup and mess as much as possible).

Anyone else have this issue, and is there a solution or different diameter available for these?

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: SFS - Dolls too tight?

Post by Bunnyboybob »

Sometimes it pays to be less well endowed with some of these dolls. I am only in the middle section of endowment but have managed to tear two anal offices and one mouth Both Firedolls. Luckily I have equipped myself with all the repair tools, and skill, knowhow, to attempt fixing these issues. No probs with my WMdoll or YLdoll, so far. But having them gives me time to carefully repair the other two. I got a vendor to send me about fifteen pounds of practice TPE. It's all part of the doll thing for me, anyway. But as soon as you see a tear start, don't use the orfices until you can properly fix them. Loads of repair vids on this forum to absorb until you are confident. Good luck
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

INFORMATIONS