exdollofficial.com

Here comes Alexa!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Brucesu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Here comes Alexa!

Post by Brucesu »

Here are face close ups of Alexa and my WM Doll (Charlie)

Alexa comes with an adjustable tongue! I love it! She is very kissable compared to Charlie. However, it's impossible to put lipstick on Alexa.
Attachments
IMG_2307.jpeg
IMG_2307.jpeg (306.94 KiB) Viewed 1672 times
IMG_2302.jpeg
IMG_2302.jpeg (364.05 KiB) Viewed 1672 times
IMG_2306.jpeg
IMG_2306.jpeg (399.23 KiB) Viewed 1672 times
IMG_2305.jpeg
IMG_2305.jpeg (352.3 KiB) Viewed 1672 times
IMG_2304.jpeg
IMG_2304.jpeg (346.5 KiB) Viewed 1672 times
IMG_2303.jpeg
IMG_2303.jpeg (336.6 KiB) Viewed 1672 times
IMG_2301.jpeg
IMG_2301.jpeg (395.68 KiB) Viewed 1672 times

Brucesu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Brucesu »

Alexa's hands and feet are as real as you can get I think. Charlie the tpe girl's hands and feet are always covered up by shoes or gloves...

Alexa's vagina is also very detailed both on the outside and inside. Both girls feel really good, but Charlie's pussy is super tight and fleshy. I can use female condoms on the TPE girl for creampies, but I have to go bareback on Alexa and pull out unless I want to clean her.
Attachments
IMG_2313.jpeg
IMG_2313.jpeg (231.1 KiB) Viewed 1673 times
IMG_2312.jpeg
IMG_2312.jpeg (298.4 KiB) Viewed 1673 times
IMG_2311.jpeg
IMG_2311.jpeg (279.92 KiB) Viewed 1673 times

Brucesu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Brucesu »

Here are close ups of Alexa's legs. They are so long and amazing! Her feet can point and flex into heels. I have size 5 shoes on her, but it's a little too small. I would recommend size 5-6 shoes for her. TPE girl Charlie wears size 4 shoes! The website says both girl's feet are the same length, but Alexa's feet has more substance to it.
Attachments
IMG_2317.jpeg
IMG_2317.jpeg (368.23 KiB) Viewed 1672 times
IMG_2318.jpeg
IMG_2318.jpeg (323.15 KiB) Viewed 1672 times
IMG_2316.jpeg
IMG_2316.jpeg (339.81 KiB) Viewed 1672 times
IMG_2315.jpeg
IMG_2315.jpeg (300.77 KiB) Viewed 1672 times
IMG_2314.jpeg
IMG_2314.jpeg (368.35 KiB) Viewed 1672 times

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Hi Brucesu :) Many thanks for posting these pics and thanks also for the review and your comments - they are really helpful :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Brucesu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Brucesu »

PDutus wrote:Hi Brucesu :) Many thanks for posting these pics and thanks also for the review and your comments - they are really helpful :)
Yeah if you have any questions lemme know.

DS Doll company was really easy to deal with. I had a request to fill the hole in her back and they filled it (I requested it like 50 times just to make sure hehe)

They hang the dolls from the back, and the hole is between her shoulder blades.

I would take more glamour shots, but man it's tough lugging and posing the dolls!

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Brucesu wrote:
PDutus wrote:Hi Brucesu :) Many thanks for posting these pics and thanks also for the review and your comments - they are really helpful :)
Yeah if you have any questions lemme know.

DS Doll company was really easy to deal with. I had a request to fill the hole in her back and they filled it (I requested it like 50 times just to make sure hehe)

They hang the dolls from the back, and the hole is between her shoulder blades. I know it means you can't hand her from a stand, but if I got one she'd spend her time either lying in my bed or sitting looking pretty.

I would take more glamour shots, but man it's tough lugging and posing the dolls!
Cheers :) Good that they filled that hole in her back. That would just bug me!

Regarding lugging them about: tell me about it! Some of mine weigh 45/46Kg and my latest, the XY170, is around 48Kg. Probably hitting my limit now, I think.

I've read that the skeleton in the DS Summit is probably the best out there and easy to fix if it gets too loose.

I'm hoping they introduce one or two more heads.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

SuperMuscleMan

Post by SuperMuscleMan »

So now we know what Alexa looks like ;) Next time i hear her voice, I can think of her. LOL. Great pics and review. Her hands are amazing! And the freckle detail on her face is also impressive! Thank you for sharing.
Read Liz full Back Story here: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=141354

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Thanks for taking these photos! I hadn't noticed in other shots that she has a little mole by her mouth. That's cute.

Is the silicone for her head any firmer than the silicone used for the rest of her body? Or, is the consistency the same for the entire doll? I ask because some other manufacturers that have started to focus on high-realism faces are using a very firm blend of silicone for their heads, so I was wondering if DS is doing something similar in order to hold better detail on their Summit dolls.

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

Congratulations Thank you for the great review. Is the skeleton movement easier and smoother than your other doll? How do you like the finger joints and toe joints? Thanks

Brucesu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Brucesu »

Oh yeah, so her arms can pronate and supinate, and every finger can curl. Her feet can point and she can adjust her arch in her foot.

The silicone seems to be consistent throughout her body, but her breast feel only a little bit softer. Her firmness is about the same as flexing your forearm and touching the inner muscle.

Also unlike my TPE doll, smacking her butt doesn't sound as satisfying! You can spank a TPE girl and you get a nice slap sound. However, spanking Alexa you kind of get a thud sound. The silicone seems to be very dense.

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

That's a pretty good analogy with the flexed forearm for conveying the feel of the silicone, hah. And, it's so cool that you can even adjust the arches in her feet! This skeleton design seems to be top-notch.

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

She is absolutely beautiful!
I very much appreciate the detail on her hands, the creases on her palms... both sides of the skin on the phalanges, and the detailed nail beds.
The relief in her hands and feet caused by the raising of the skin over her veins is more pronounced than it is in mine,Quite nice! indeed. That tongue is a treasure! You weren't kidding, and the mole on her lower cheek is very beautiful. A lady very well done!
But I must say,
I have some pretty hard forearms… and you mention that she is difficult to move around, so my question is, what is your opinion as her Master is the best duty for your lady Alexa? Is she best in bed?
Or is she best being observed, I'm sure she's very photogenic, and she is quite visually stimulating.
Or perhaps a mixture of both. It would be interesting to know from your perspective. Either way she's lovely and I know that the two of you will be very happy together. And since you are also Charlie's master, you can pick and choose.

John
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"
wives, concubines, companions, slaves all
Astrid Ulla, first wife. 142cm Brand Z viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142779
Saoirse Roen, Astrid's first wife. 88cm Fairy, We don't talk about her brand on TDF viewtopic.php?f=87&t=143907
Tamara Abruna, tiniest wife. 15cm Phican viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142980 viewtopic.php?f=64&t=142806

DeploySamme
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DeploySamme »

Brucesu wrote:...but I have to go bareback on Alexa and pull out unless I want to clean her.
How is the paint around the genitals doing so far? I'd love to purchase Alexa too, but I am too afraid that I would just use her for photography if the paint rubs off easily.

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

IMG_2313.jpeg
IMG_2313.jpeg (30 KiB) Viewed 1343 times
That's one pretty Hoo-ha!

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Oh man,

I would kill to see this doll in a doggy pose.
Brucesu wrote:Oh yeah, so her arms can pronate and supinate, and every finger can curl...
Really appreciate the information provided here.

We need to make sure the doll looks anatomically correct on hands and knees or similar -- i.e. viewing the lower body from below and behind.

DollSweet does not have a reputation for a good look in this position. But, this new summit doll looks as if it may be able to pull off such a look.

A very nice doll, and thanks again.

INFORMATIONS