exdollofficial.com

Here comes Alexa!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Brucesu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Here comes Alexa!

Post by Brucesu »

Woot! So my order for Alexa is now paid for and awaiting shipment. Here are the factory pictures! I'll post a review and more pictures when I get her here.
Attachments
dollPics_07.jpg
dollPics_07.jpg (193.82 KiB) Viewed 5055 times
dollPics_06.jpg
dollPics_06.jpg (101.01 KiB) Viewed 5055 times
dollPics_05.jpg
dollPics_05.jpg (121.96 KiB) Viewed 5055 times
dollPics_04.jpg
dollPics_04.jpg (154.33 KiB) Viewed 5055 times
dollPics_03.jpg
dollPics_03.jpg (123.13 KiB) Viewed 5055 times
dollPics_02.jpg
dollPics_02.jpg (145.29 KiB) Viewed 5055 times
dollPics_01.jpg
dollPics_01.jpg (114.16 KiB) Viewed 5055 times

Azphxguy
Ex-Member

Re: Here comes Alexa!

Post by Azphxguy »

Congrats! They did a great job on her details, especially her feet. I look forward to reading your review.

MF_Thatherton
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MF_Thatherton »

Beautiful!

How long ago did you order? I ordered the Summit Jodie around seven weeks ago and can't wait for her to arrive. I got all the implanted hair options, so my guess is it may still be a while.

Brucesu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Brucesu »

MF_Thatherton wrote:Beautiful!

How long ago did you order? I ordered the Summit Jodie around seven weeks ago and can't wait for her to arrive. I got all the implanted hair options, so my guess is it may still be a while.

I ordered at the beginning of January 2021, so they are ahead of schedule! They quoted me 2-4 months. Yay, I'm totes excited! Now we will see how long it will take to ship! :sleeping:

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Wow are you sure that's not a real person.
Even veins IN the actual mould.
The more I look at the body it looks like someone
edited the photo of a real person and put mould lines
on there body lol.
That's pretty crazy.
Not only veins but look at the ligaments in the hands
and toes.
Very nice.

MF_Thatherton
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MF_Thatherton »

Brucesu wrote:

I ordered at the beginning of January 2021, so they are ahead of schedule! They quoted me 2-4 months. Yay, I'm totes excited! Now we will see how long it will take to ship! :sleeping:
Awesome! I ordered mid-January, and was also quoted two to four months.

sreged
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by sreged »

Amazing photos! Please give us a detailed review! I'm really interested in either going for the Alexa or Jodie Summit doll so all the details would be really appreciated!

Interesting to note the discolouration under the armpits in those photos. Any idea what's going on there?

Also Brucesu, what drove your decision to go for a wig vs implanted hair? Interested to hear your thought process as I'm undecided.

Brucesu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Brucesu »

sreged wrote:Amazing photos! Please give us a detailed review! I'm really interested in either going for the Alexa or Jodie Summit doll so all the details would be really appreciated!

Interesting to note the discolouration under the armpits in those photos. Any idea what's going on there?

Also Brucesu, what drove your decision to go for a wig vs implanted hair? Interested to hear your thought process as I'm undecided.

I would assume the stuff under her armpit is baby powder or something. But yeah...maybe I should have asked that before I bought the doll x_x The picture below has some sort of powder on the doll. It's by a photographer on twitter Psion Satori.

I went with a wig because I can change her hairstyle and hair color as much as I want. With the implanted hair, I think you only have the option of long black hair.
Attachments
EqlIBYsW4AAXemr.jpg
EqlIBYsW4AAXemr.jpg (4.15 MiB) Viewed 4898 times

BlackLung

Post by BlackLung »

The detail on her is fantastic! Nice choice!! Looking forward to your unboxing review

kh41kh41
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kh41kh41 »

Fantastic shot! Congrats!

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Nice! It's good to see that Summit ladies are starting to arrive in Forum members' homes. I'm curious about how she will look with different hairstyles, so I'm glad that you'll be experimenting with that. Thanks for sharing!

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alucard1959 »

I think that's flour all over her. I see a rolling pin in the foreground. She got a little carried away with the baking! LOL!
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

mercuryman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mercuryman »

MF_Thatherton wrote:
Brucesu wrote:

Awesome! I ordered mid-January, and was also quoted two to four months.
I placed my order mid December.
Got factory photos March 2nd.
Tracking number on March 10th, and she's scheduled for delivery on Wednesday (the 17th.) In fact, today she made her way across the Pacific and is in the Cincinnati distribution hub.
Apparently DHL is pretty fast.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Brucesu wrote:
sreged wrote:Amazing photos! Please give us a detailed review! I'm really interested in either going for the Alexa or Jodie Summit doll so all the details would be really appreciated!

I would assume the stuff under her armpit is baby powder or something. But yeah...maybe I should have asked that before I bought the doll x_x The picture below has some sort of powder on the doll. It's by a photographer on twitter Psion Satori.

I went with a wig because I can change her hairstyle and hair color as much as I want. With the implanted hair, I think you only have the option of long black hair.
Congrats on your new acquisition :) I will be very interested to read your impressions when she arrives.

Psion's photo is from a competition we had over on UKLDF in which the theme was your girls in the kitchen :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

sreged
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by sreged »

mercuryman wrote:I placed my order mid December.
Got factory photos March 2nd.
Tracking number on March 10th, and she's scheduled for delivery on Wednesday (the 17th.) In fact, today she made her way across the Pacific and is in the Cincinnati distribution hub.
Apparently DHL is pretty fast.
Really looking forward to seeing your review/pictures!! I'm really interested in the Alexa or Jodie doll!

INFORMATIONS