www.wmdolls.com

WM Premium Curvy TPE Sex Doll 163 cm/5ft4 h-cup Curvy Review

Reviews on WM Dolls Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
4Love10
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

WM Premium Curvy TPE Sex Doll 163 cm/5ft4 h-cup Curvy Review

Post by 4Love10 »

Hello, everyone, this is a review of the WM Premium Curvy TPE Sex Doll 163 cm/5ft4 h-cup Curvy from Joy Love Dolls, this is my first doll, and I'm very impressed by the quality of the doll, she looks just like in the pictures, I will also give my thanks to https://www.joylovedolls.com/ this is the first doll I ever buy I was afraid to be screw over but they are a legit doll vendor the services was very good they answer all my email, for a first-time doll buyer I'm very happy for my first experience.
Now I will like to share my experience with you with the doll, she is amazing, she looks like a real person since I'm a newbie doll owner I did make some mistake when I first unwrapped her she the TPE smell was so bad, me as a newbie I wen to shower her big mistake, she so heavy she falls in the bathtub and causes small damage on the leg TPE I order some TPE glue from amazon to fix it, but yeah lesson learn don't shower your doll, and the sex part she has insert vagina the sex is very good but I recommend using lubricant, water-based lubricant, the only downside I have about this doll is the weight 50kg other than that she perfect.

INFORMATIONS