Starpery.com

Any factory pics of the hedy head yet?

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Any factory pics of the hedy head yet?

Post by danDub »

Would be interesting to see some

skyglider

Re: Any factory pics of the hedy head yet?

Post by skyglider »

I agree. Been waiting to see these for a while now. Surely it shouldn't be too hard to post a few of these.
If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it would not seem so wonderful at all. - Michelangelo.

kranger86

Post by kranger86 »

My 171A with Hedy head has been in production for around 15 days now.
I got the Hedy head in soft silicone and also in regular hard silicone with implanted human hair.

I will share the factory pics as soon as I get them.

Telash

Post by Telash »

kranger86 wrote:My 171A with Hedy head has been in production for around 15 days now.
I got the Hedy head in soft silicone and also in regular hard silicone with implanted human hair.

Will the soft silicone one be oral capable?

kranger86

Post by kranger86 »

Telash wrote:
kranger86 wrote:My 171A with Hedy head has been in production for around 15 days now.

Will the soft silicone one be oral capable?
Supposed to be.

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Thanks and congrats :thumbs_up:

sirdave62
Former Member

Post by sirdave62 »

Congrats from a new guy/doll virgin. I also fell for the "Hedy" head and intend to order the same. Strange there are no photos of this head at their website.

Erlenmeyer
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Erlenmeyer »

Gratz!
That would be awesome, i'm waiting for more factory or non-promotionnal pictures before ordering.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

I bought Jiu Mei, Hedy, and Daisy. All in 171 C-cup. When I get the factory, I'll share a bit of it as well.
I have Rong and Sarah and lemme tell you, you won't regret it.

Starpery... next to Sino Doll I believe, is the only manufacturer that is affordable that sell high quality, great textured face.
I own over 30 dolls. Starpery beats even the quality of Orient-Industry doll. So if I were you and still not convinced by it then I don't know.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Dollbabsown

Post by Dollbabsown »

First of all congratulations on the production, it will be nice to know that there is progress in the waiting as the doll is being worked on.
I always like to see new pictures of a delivered starpery, but even more so of the 171A.
I wonder when you ordered the 171A, and how long it took before production started.
Perhaps I can estimate a bit whether my 171A could be in production or not.
The Hedy head was not there when I ordered my doll, otherwise I probably would have chosen her too.
Now it's Sarah and Ying Yi.
6ye/166 A cup TPE - Given away
WM 166 C Cup TPE - Sold
WM 168 A cupTPE - Sold
SM 156 A cup Sillicone
Sanhui 145A cup Sillicone
Jiusheng 148 B cup Sillicone

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Did you get the same makeup as the one in the photoshoot? I'm curious to see her without lipstick.

HervinBervin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by HervinBervin »

Dollbabsown wrote: ...
I always like to see new pictures of a delivered starpery, but even more so of the 171A.
I wonder when you ordered the 171A, and how long it took before production started.
The Hedy head was not there when I ordered my doll, otherwise I probably would have chosen her too.
I keep asking myself what makes Starpery to produce some dolls much faster than other ones and how they select their production line... Some have mentioned less than a month needed from order to factory pics.

My order was paid february 1st and photos arrived last weekend, so about 2,5 months production time (171A, Amy, TPE body).

Maybe just my vendor keeps ignoring me, because wrong eyes have been used and I have been trying to sort it out for the whole week and got no response, yet...
微信图片_20210401210214.jpg
微信图片_20210401210214.jpg (334.82 KiB) Viewed 1634 times
Dollbabsown wrote:

Leaf

Post by Leaf »

HervinBervin wrote: I keep asking myself what makes Starpery to produce some dolls much faster than other ones and how they select their production line... Some have mentioned less than a month needed from order to factory pics.

My order was paid february 1st and photos arrived last weekend, so about 2,5 months production time (171A, Amy, TPE body).
I'd guess that Febuary is literally the worst imaginable month to order anything from China if you expect it to arrive quickly.

By the date alone I'd guess the production of the doll has started late febuary/early march earliest, since the order was impossible to fulfill before the national holidays they didn't start production until afterwards to avoid half-made dolls sitting around and possibly get damaged or dirty in a time where they know the factory will be shut down for a couple of weeks.

It's like ordering something custom-manufactured that takes a few weeks to produce in mid-december in western countries, and then wondering why production has started only in mid-january, when all the workers come back from their holidays.

HervinBervin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by HervinBervin »

Leaf wrote: I'd guess that Febuary is literally the worst imaginable month to order anything from China if you expect it to arrive quickly.

By the date alone I'd guess the production of the doll has started late febuary/early march earliest, since the order was impossible to fulfill before the national holidays they didn't start production until afterwards to avoid half-made dolls sitting around and possibly get damaged or dirty in a time where they know the factory will be shut down for a couple of weeks.

It's like ordering something custom-manufactured that takes a few weeks to produce in mid-december in western countries, and then wondering why production has started only in mid-january, when all the workers come back from their holidays.
Leaf, yes, you are right, I absolutely agree. I experience the same in my business with Italy - when you plan ordering anything end of June in Italy, the production may possibly start in September... This is not an isue for me... I fully understand this and it absolutely makes sense.

I was trying to answer the previous question of "Dollbabsown" and hightlight the question of lining up to production for different models e.g. TrueBlue in "Kasumi (Rong 151) Factory pics" thread:
TrueBlue wrote:I ordered her on 3/20 so just 5 days under a month production time (that includes non-business days) ....

On the other hand, if I remember well, "SleepyDragon" had a much longer wait with his 171A (but in full silicone). There are probably some internal processes that make some models be faster than another. Despite the different model, my configuration was very similar to TruBlue's Kasumi...

I think it is fair for others to know that:
1) the wait time may be most likely different for different models of the same maker and similar configuration (for those who are already waiting)

2) they should make a careful choice of their Starpery vendor. (for those who still plan to buy a doll) I prefered a locally located vendor in Denmark, who was within time of order the closest Starpery dealer, and who now does not react to any of my emails, which is quite frustrating. Especially when I compare it to a dealer in Canada who was absolutely helpful and very friendly answered all my "stupid questions", despite they knew that I was most likely not going to order from them... It is not the wait time, devastating is the lack of communication from the dealer, when you select the correct dealer, wait time will not be that brutal, because you will know at least something...

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TrueBlue »

HervinBervin wrote:
Dollbabsown wrote: ...
I keep asking myself what makes Starpery to produce some dolls much faster than other ones and how they select their production line... Some have mentioned less than a month needed from order to factory pics.

Maybe just my vendor keeps ignoring me, because wrong eyes have been used and I have been trying to sort it out for the whole week and got no response, yet...
微信图片_20210401210214.jpg
Dollbabsown wrote:
I think that the factory may be slow to respond to a vendor about confirming the details.I received my factory photos on 4/15. My vendor and I went over the photos and the video. My Vendor recommended asking Starpery to confirm Kasumi's standing feet and removable insert. I also asked for the gel breast to be confirmed because I wasn't positive that they were from the video. I assumed it would be a quick response maybe the same day or the next day to confirm those details, evidently, that isn't the case. I am hoping to hear back from my Vendor next week one way or the other. The lack of quick response makes me think perhaps something is wrong with my order. My Vendor has been nothing short of wonderful any time I reach out and throughout the whole process, I think the delays have all been on Starpery's end.
The Girls new Thread-viewtopic.php?p=2234906#p2234906
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Violet ( coming soon 165 zelex)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Scarlett(150PiperJessica)