XYcolo.net

Questions about the platinum silicone built-in cavities

XYcolo is committed to the research, development and production of high-end synthetic humans. Our motto is to provide you a "Spiritually Infused Customized Companion". So we use state of the art skeleton technology, including fingers with bones and joints and use high quality silicone, not TPE. To perfect everyone's dream, we pursue the ultimate quality, hence each companion is customized by a professional makeup artist to ensure that it gets its own soul. Website: xycolo.net

Moderator: jiayi

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Questions about the platinum silicone built-in cavities

Post by Frost »

I would like to know more about the built-in cavities of the platinum silicone version, mainly the 153cm. I read about them being made of the same chunk of material, and there capability to be washed at the same time (water in one hole comes out the other). I have concerns about this design though. With this ability that would mean there must be a hole going between both cavities. Does this not interfere with sexual pleasure? Is the hole far up the canal where its unnoticed?

Can this hole cause the layers between the cavities to be thinner?

Do you lose the typical built in suction feeling/enjoyment because of this design?

I also read that the diameter of the vagina is 3cm, which does sound a bit wide to me. Would anyone say the cavity is loose or wide? Or is it tight and not made for a very "thick" guy to enjoy? I don't really know what the typical dolls diameter is as far as comparison goes.

Random Silence
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Questions about the platinum silicone built-in cavities

Post by Random Silence »

If there is an issue with suction I suppose a fix would be to use a buttplug maybe?

As for the diameter, that probably due to the material. If the whole cavity structure is solid silicone there is only so much compression can do before it won't get any wider. I suspect any smaller than 3cm and you would only be able to get a finger in. Just a guess.

Wouldn't be able to answer the rest until my doll arrives.
XYcolo Bodies: 163SB-OSP, 171-OSP, 151-OSP
XYcolo Heads: Emily, Vala, Bridgette, Natalia, Salamander

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

There has got to be some PS built-in owners who can help...?

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

Frost wrote:I would like to know more about the built-in cavities of the platinum silicone version, mainly the 153cm. I read about them being made of the same chunk of material, and there capability to be washed at the same time (water in one hole comes out the other). I have concerns about this design though. With this ability that would mean there must be a hole going between both cavities. Does this not interfere with sexual pleasure? Is the hole far up the canal where its unnoticed?

Can this hole cause the layers between the cavities to be thinner?

Do you lose the typical built in suction feeling/enjoyment because of this design?

I also read that the diameter of the vagina is 3cm, which does sound a bit wide to me. Would anyone say the cavity is loose or wide? Or is it tight and not made for a very "thick" guy to enjoy? I don't really know what the typical dolls diameter is as far as comparison goes.
1. Yes, there is a hole going between the both cavities. It doen't interfere with each other since between the two holes there is a big chunk of silicone as well, the two holes are make of "U-type";

2. Don't worry. The U-Type silicone assures that between the two holes are enough sililicone layer; it will not lose enjoyement;

3. Yes, diameter is 3cm, but the vagina silicone is made of special silicone with very good extensibility. The original can even make my finger feel wrapped when I put my finger in.
Thank you & Warm regards!
---------------------------------------------------
Beijing Yuhengxingyi Technology Co.,ltd
Sales Contact: Ms Monica
Email:xycolo2@126.com
Twitter: @XYCOLO2 @XycoloMonica : (https://twitter.com/XycoloMonica)
TikTok -XYCOLOMONICA(@xycolomonica)| TikTok
Youtube: @xycolomonica https://www.youtube.com/@xycolomonica/videos

Web: http://www.xycolo.net
Add:Courtyard 26, Jiuxianqiao Middle Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

INFORMATIONS