betterlovedoll.com

Really stupid song loop!

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
D-Frag

Really stupid song loop!

Post by D-Frag »

Please remove the annoying stupid retarded christmas loop on all pages ! Do you wanna make ppl crazy ? Hey.. shape up!!.. this is how you do webpages when you are 12 yrs old and think annoying sound is cool.. FFS !!!!!

If a user wants a christmas song let them decide by themselves! no controls .. its on all pages ! REALLY STUPID !

Sabrina
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sabrina »

I think you are not old enough to be here.
See My Dolls <a href="http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10403"> Here</a>

wildkatt

Post by wildkatt »

C-H-A-N-G-E~~~T-H-E~~~T-H-E-M-E

D-A-M-M-I-T

:2gunfire: :noel5:
My mind is a dangerous neighborhood,
I try not to go there alone.

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Really stupid song loop!

Post by B3F11dolly »

D-Frag wrote:Please remove the annoying stupid retarded christmas loop on all pages ! Do you wanna make ppl crazy ? Hey.. shape up!!.. this is how you do webpages when you are 12 yrs old and think annoying sound is cool.. FFS !!!!!

If a user wants a christmas song let them decide by themselves! no controls .. its on all pages ! REALLY STUPID !
1) go to "my account", "themes", choose something else than xmas2
2) come back next year
3) try to be even more impolite 8)

INFORMATIONS